Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 22]

301Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Bungie won't be at E3 this year, according to their most recent mailsack.

They better have some good stuff for Bungie Day then...

302Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Does anybody know if there is anything you can type into this. That will actually do something.
Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Untitled-1

303Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Does anybody know if there is anything you can type into this. That will actually do something.

Type in nipples.

It should work.

I have no idea what to do there. I can't help you. Sorry.

304Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I can confirm that "nipples" does not work.

305Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 10:39 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I can confirm that "nipples" does not work.

Well, it was worth a shot.

306Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Does anybody know if there is anything you can type into this. That will actually do something.
"What ever it takes"

307Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Jony

Jony
Today, I cycled 18 kilometers and started my new hobby! Tennis! It's really fun. I also got new friends. lol. I have workouts 7 times in week. One workout is one and a half hours long.

If you're wondering "What, why did he cycle 18 kilometers?" I'll tell you why.

I had 2 hours before my first workout starts. I didn't have indoor shoes. I went to buy one. I cycled like 4 kilometers to market, I think. Well it didn't have good ones..Lol

Then I cycled to other market, now it was "Sportia" it's Sport Market. It surely had good indoor shoes, but it took 30 minutes to find good ones. Then I notice, I don't have enough money to pay for Introduction things. I needed 5 euros...Well, then I cycle back to home, to get more money, well, rain started. I have 4 minutes left to cycle, to tennis club.

Well, then I start cycling, AGAIN. I came 10 minutes late. Coach didn't care. workout was fine and fun. Then I cycle back to home, lol. I live in apartment house, that have 5 layers. And, well my home is in fifth floor.
Then I yell to my sister, so he could come to open door for me. I yelled many minutes. And then, I sat down. My friend randomly comes from corner and asks, why i'm sitting, and not in home. Lol.

We talked about some things. Then I start yelling again. Now, I waited like 50 minutes to someone come to open door. Nope. This house, where I live, have over 45 homes. One of my friends live in same house.

Then he comes, and is like "What a -cheesecake- are you screaming? Stop it." Well, I finally had chance to get inside, he could open cellar door to me. There's way to my stair. I was just about going inside to cellar, then my sister yells,

"Hey, where are you, I came." I didn't need my friend help anymore and luckily, rain stopped. I got to home. I was angry, but hot shower did help. Lol.

Sorry about grammar and english.

308Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Today, I cycled 18 kilometers and started my new hobby! Tennis! It's really fun. I also got new friends. lol. I have workouts 7 times in week. One workout is one and a half hours long.

I had 2 hours before my first workout starts. I didn't have indoor shoes. I went to buy one. I cycled like 4 kilometers to market, I think. Well it didn't have good ones..Lol

Then I cycled to other market, now it was "Sportia" it's Sport Market. It surely had good indoor shoes, but it took 30 minutes to find good ones. Then I notice, I don't have enough money to pay for Introduction things. I needed 5 euros...Well, then I cycle back to home, to get more money, well, rain started. I have 4 minutes left to cycle, to tennis club.

Well, then I start cycling, AGAIN. I came 10 minutes late. Coach didn't care. workout was fine and fun. Then I cycle back to home, lol. I live in apartment house, that have 5 layers. And, well my home is in fifth floor.
Then I yell to my sister, so he could come to open door for me. I yelled many minutes. And then, I sat down. My friend randomly comes from corner and asks, why i'm sitting, and not in home. Lol.

We talked about some things. Then I start yelling again. Now, I waited like 50 minutes to someone come to open door. Nope. This house, where I live, have over 45 homes. One of my friends live in same house.

Then he comes, and is like "What a -cheesecake- are you screaming? Stop it." Well, I finally had chance to get inside, he could open cellar door to me. There's way to my stair. I was just about going inside to cellar, then my sister yells,

"Hey, where are you, I came." I didn't need my friend help anymore and luckily, rain stopped. I got to home. I was angry, but hot shower did help. Lol.

That sound much more exciting than my day: playing Halo Reach with my dad.

309Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:38 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Today, I cycled 18 kilometers and started my new hobby! Tennis! It's really fun. I also got new friends. lol. I have workouts 7 times in week. One workout is one and a half hours long.

That sound much more exciting than my day: playing Halo Reach with my dad.

My dad would never play Halo. lol

310Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:42 am

Jony

Jony
Lol, today I cycle AGAIN. but now it was classtrip. Whole class went to park, and we chilled Cool That was my school day..lol

After it was almost over, my friend asked if I would come with him to abandoned factory. I said yes. Then like 5 other friends joined too. We cycled to factory. It was scary. No joking. Dead Birds, blood, clothes etc. That factory burned over 60 years ago, and it also burned 2 years ago. I was first to go in...Well, I walked 5 METERS and then, one of my friends follows me, but then he says "I'm not staying" and he leaves >_>...I left too. Gonna try again soon, but I will go to tennis workouts in 2 hours...

311Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I probably wouldn't want to stay in that place long either. O.o

312Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 10:50 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I probably wouldn't want to stay in that place long either. O.o

Well, some people died in that place, there was blood, knives, clothes as I said. It was dark and many other things..lol

313Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 10:52 am

Jony

Jony
I just updated my profile picture. What you guys like? lol

Edit: Leaving to tennis workouts, cya!

314Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I just updated my profile picture. What you guys like? lol

Cookies! With mouths. Now they can have their revenge.
I can already see the armies of cookies murdering everyone...

315Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:I just updated my profile picture. What you guys like? lol

Cookies! With mouths. Now they can have their revenge.
I can already see the armies of cookies murdering everyone...

Yes! Smiling cookies!

316Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I probably wouldn't want to stay in that place long either. O.o

Well, some people died in that place, there was blood, knives, clothes as I said. It was dark and many other things..lol
Sounds like my kinda party. Cool

317Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:

I don't think I'll be going to any UNSC parties...

318Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:

There room for one more here? No? Good. I wasn't going in there anyway. Sounds scary.

319Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 7:58 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

If you do, expect Vodka, lots of Vodka...

320Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Vodka, blood, knives, abandoned cloths, death... What happens at these parties exactly?

321Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Vodka, blood, knives, abandoned cloths, death... What happens at these parties exactly?
(In slurred Russian accent)
Well Comrade Elite, in order; we drink, we give tattoos to the uninitiated, use the knives to carve up hams, the especially drunk skinny dip for some stupid reason, and it just smells like death after those who can't hold their liquor puke to empty their stomachs in the morning. Anything else?

322Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Well Comrade Elite, in order; we drink, we give tattoos to the uninitiated, use the knives to carve up hams, the especially drunk skinny dip for some stupid reason, and it just smells like death after those who can't hold their liquor puke to empty their stomachs in the morning. Anything else?
What about the blood?

323Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
What about the blood?
(In slightly more slurred Russian accent)
The blood is from when they accidentally get poked by the tattoo tool.

324Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
What about the blood?
Well, your description is much better than what I was thinking. Hopefully the people doing the tattoos aren't drunk...

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

325Daily Story Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Well, your description is much better than what I was thinking. Hopefully the people doing the tattoos aren't drunk...
(In barely understandable slurred Russian accent)
...Well why else would the be getting poked by the tools?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.