Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Name change thread Empty Name change thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

Jony

Jony
If you change you name post it here.

Example: Old: Noob -> New: Ubernoob

2Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:14 am

Jony

Jony
Old: Triobiitti -> New: Jony

Yeah, i changed name again.

Last edited by Triobiitti on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

3Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Triobiitti wrote:Old: Precursor -> New: Triobiitti
Yeah, someone took that name. :/

4Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:
Triobiitti wrote:Old: Precursor -> New: Triobiitti
Yeah, someone took that name. :/

You mean someone immediately took name "Precursor" wow....

5Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 am

Jony

Jony
Edited this...

6Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal.

7Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
When I saw Gwendolyn had the latest post in the "Name Change Thread", I knew it was to good to be true. Razz

8Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Gwendolyn wrote:I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal.

Somebody should actually change his name to that. That's be pretty funny.

9Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
"I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal." Would be a great name.

10Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Gwendolyn wrote:I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.

Hmmm, that's a tricky one Gwen...
Let me think, I think I can figure it out... scratch

Edit: I think I got it, but I had to google alot of words!

11Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

Jony

Jony
I changed "Jony" to "Xytan 'Vemuree". Don't ask why, just want elite name to be my main account name :d

Never mind, I miss my old name <3

12Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
GySgt Anthony321123 -> CWO4 Anthony321123
I got a promotion!!! Very Happy

13Name change thread Empty Re: Name change thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Jony

Jony
CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:GySgt Anthony321123 -> CWO4 Anthony321123
I got a promotion!!! Very Happy

GRATZ!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.