Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 22]

276Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:On Bungie.net, there is a news post that's title says "Well, that just happened…". The actual post just has a couple sentences stating the obvious. What's that about?
Was there originally something interesting there, and they just edited it out?
Here it is.

Huh...

277Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:On Bungie.net, there is a news post that's title says "Well, that just happened…". The actual post just has a couple sentences stating the obvious. What's that about?
Here it is.

Honestly I'm looking forward to bungies new game more than halo 4! Very Happy
I think that when they anounce they new game it's going to be big, and I MEAN REALLY BIG!
Bungie has got something really amazing up their sleeves!

278Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
Here it is.

I think that when they anounce they new game it's going to be big, and I MEAN REALLY BIG!
I'm also more excited for Bungie's new game, and I'm guessing they will announce it on July 7th(Bungie day).
It's also going to be on the new xbox, and who knows what that will allow them to do.

279Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:
Here it is.

They had a stunning E3 demo for Halo 2 back in 2003. I wonder if they'll be able to live up to that.

280Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Here it is.

They had a stunning E3 demo for Halo 2 back in 2003. I wonder if they'll be able to live up to that.
I sure hope so. E3 is going to be great.

281Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 8:27 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I just finished two projects that are due tomorrow. Now time to back up and relax.

And also, some kid said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot a bunch of people, and somebody reported him. When the police got to his house, they found that the kid didn't even have access to a gun. Silly kid. If he's gonna make threats, he should at least back them up.

282Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I just finished two projects that are due tomorrow. Now time to back up and relax.

And also, some kid said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot a bunch of people, and somebody reported him. When the police got to his house, they found that the kid didn't even have access to a gun. Silly kid. If he's gonna make threats, he should at least back them up.
Guess he just wanted some imaginary sense of power... That really wasn't a very smart thing to say.

283Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I just finished two projects that are due tomorrow. Now time to back up and relax.

Guess he just wanted some imaginary sense of power... That really wasn't a very smart thing to say.

Definitely wasn't.

284Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Mad Mike wrote:
Here it is.

Ditto!

285Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 12:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I leveled up for the first time in forever in Halosphere 2...

286Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 9:25 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I leveled up for the first time in forever in Halosphere 2...

Wats dat?

287Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I leveled up for the first time in forever in Halosphere 2...

Wats dat?
One of the most repetitious games in the history of mankind.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

288Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
The BVG rules:

1.) Do not impersonate others (with your posts or profile).

2.) Do not advocate cheating or grieving behavior.

4.) Do not discuss unauthorized modification of console game hardware or software, even if you're not trying to cheat or pirate.

5.) Political or religious discussion is prohibited, even in the Off Topic forum.

6.) When creating new threads, be sure to post in the correct forum.

7.) Do not use the public forums to run contests, solicit donations, barter or sell items/services, or advertise anything at all.

8.) Respect your fellow members, or at least tolerate them publicly. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, even if they probably deserve it.

9.) Use common sense. This is a video game developer's website. Keep your posts on topic and "safe for work." The further you stray the more you tempt a ban.

10.) Do not post about any illegal substances or activities.

11.) Do not spam any any way, shape, or form. This includes the forums and private messages.

12.) Just don't Be stupid. It'll save both you, and us a lot of trouble.

Now, #4 is probably why you couldn't post your Halo 2 thing Jony. Some mods are authorized though. Practically everything in Halo 1 is, but I'm not sure about Halo 2. I know making custom multiplayer maps is fine, but Halo 2 has achievements, and they probably don't want you messing around with their campaign.

Where is rule #3???

289Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:The BVG rules:

1.) Do not impersonate others (with your posts or profile).

2.) Do not advocate cheating or grieving behavior.

4.) Do not discuss unauthorized modification of console game hardware or software, even if you're not trying to cheat or pirate.

5.) Political or religious discussion is prohibited, even in the Off Topic forum.

6.) When creating new threads, be sure to post in the correct forum.

7.) Do not use the public forums to run contests, solicit donations, barter or sell items/services, or advertise anything at all.

8.) Respect your fellow members, or at least tolerate them publicly. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, even if they probably deserve it.

9.) Use common sense. This is a video game developer's website. Keep your posts on topic and "safe for work." The further you stray the more you tempt a ban.

10.) Do not post about any illegal substances or activities.

11.) Do not spam any any way, shape, or form. This includes the forums and private messages.

12.) Just don't Be stupid. It'll save both you, and us a lot of trouble.

Now, #4 is probably why you couldn't post your Halo 2 thing Jony. Some mods are authorized though. Practically everything in Halo 1 is, but I'm not sure about Halo 2. I know making custom multiplayer maps is fine, but Halo 2 has achievements, and they probably don't want you messing around with their campaign.

Where is rule #3???

Well, that explains it.

290Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Yesterday, I got Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and it is fantastic. Razz

291Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Yesterday, I got Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and it is fantastic. Razz
That's nice to hear, I played the multiplayer beta, but not that much. It's kind of a mix between GoW and CoD. The campaign looks pretty good, and I do want to get it at some point.

292Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I now have Xbox Live working at both houses. So I can play over the weekend. That's my news for the day.

293Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 5:03 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I now have Xbox Live working at both houses. So I can play over the weekend. That's my news for the day.

"working at both houses." huh? Do you mean your parents are divorced? Well, if so, same thing for me.

294Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I now have Xbox Live working at both houses. So I can play over the weekend. That's my news for the day.

"working at both houses." huh? Do you mean your parents are divorced? Well, if so, same thing for me.
Yep, and I just now got a cord long enough to reach the router. lol

295Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yep, and I just now got a cord long enough to reach the router. lol

Okay, get to da chat! Anyone who is ever online, I always tell them to get to chat.

296Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 4:38 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I got the Dead space 2 collectors edition for $20.

Guess what it gave me.

The game
The Original Sound Track
A bunch of concept art
A free exclusive suit and gun
A replica of the plasma cutter

For $20. That was a good damn deal. I love you best buy!

297Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:I got the Dead space 2 collectors edition for $20.

Guess what it gave me.

The game
The Original Sound Track
A bunch of concept art

My friend have Dead Space 2, we played it like 10 hours straight! lol, Campaign is good, Story is good & Multiplayer <33333

298Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I got the Dead space 2 collectors edition for $20.

Guess what it gave me.

The game
The Original Sound Track
A bunch of concept art

My friend have Dead Space 2, we played it like 10 hours straight! lol, Campaign is good, Story is good & Multiplayer <33333

Indeed. If my graphics card was good enough, I would definitely film an online video. Unfortunately, that won't happen. Super Graphics intensive.

299Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Bungie won't be at E3 this year, according to their most recent mailsack.

300Daily Story Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 27, 2012 3:35 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I've been working to try and find a way to see if my dedicated server is working. Why won't you work you stupid server!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.