Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Semper fidelis ad rotundum.

52NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Semper fidelis ad rotundum.
What's the "ad rotundum" part mean?

53NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The full translation is "always faithfull to the revolution".

54NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The full translation is "always faithfull to the revolution".
Ah, thanks. I knew the first part, but not the last two words, and Google Translate was being uncooperative.

55NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
So is the whole forerunner faction thing a yes or a no? Very Happy (can you blame me for trying?)

56NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 8:08 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Mad Mike wrote:
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Stop being so sceptical guys. I really saw this coming a long time ago...

GoC is what we want and it's not impossible to make! Sure if you are going to make it like WOW or something then it is impossible, but just an normal MMO is not impossible at all!

Halo Contention would never have been made, they where just not enough devs to work on it. But now that the team is together again some progress can actually be made and alot faster!

This is good news!

Swanton was probably not evil, we never got to hear his side of the story remember?...
It really makes me happy that they have all become friends again and I think that if we support them with this they could actually pull this of!

And if they don't we will still be a community but back at the good old site Smile

What do you mean a normal mmo, wow is a normal MMO, almost unlimited people on a server, thousands, tens of thousands, unending gameowrld, anyting else isn't really an MMO just a large FPS, it will still be good though, if its released:-).

Sorry that's not what I meant..
My english she's not very good! jk, it is good but I just messed up.
I should have said simple MMO Smile
Sorry mate i din't relise your first language isn't english, your english is good by the way i just think you sed the wrong word for the context:-)

57NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

G Sgt John Burns

Mad Mike wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Stop being so sceptical guys. I really saw this coming a long time ago...

GoC is what we want and it's not impossible to make! Sure if you are going to make it like WOW or something then it is impossible, but just an normal MMO is not impossible at all!

Halo Contention would never have been made, they where just not enough devs to work on it. But now that the team is together again some progress can actually be made and alot faster!

This is good news!

Swanton was probably not evil, we never got to hear his side of the story remember?...
It really makes me happy that they have all become friends again and I think that if we support them with this they could actually pull this of!

And if they don't we will still be a community but back at the good old site Smile

What do you mean a normal mmo, wow is a normal MMO, almost unlimited people on a server, thousands, tens of thousands, unending gameowrld, anyting else isn't really an MMO just a large FPS, it will still be good though, if its released:-).

Sorry mate i din't relise your first language isn't english, your english is good by the way i just think you sed the wrong word for the context:-)

didn't*, realise*, said*, you could improve your English slightly as well Matt. Cool

58NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

This is good news!

didn't*, realise*, said*, you could improve your English slightly as well Matt. Cool
Its not my english, its my rushed typing

59NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

G Sgt John Burns

of course that's what they all say

60NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
G Sgt John Burns wrote:of course that's what they all say
i can't even be bothered arguing with you, no offence caolan

61NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Mad Mike wrote:

This is good news!

It's k Smile And thanks btw

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.