Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Michael, I thought better of you, you were the one who convinced me to rejoin. I am upset at you leaking info after you left; you are better than that.

Didn't even come to me with your decision on leaving, you just left and act rash. Swanton and everyone else got back together and have been working, you left. I am as of many things upset, not with you; with myself. I should have seen this coming, I feel bad I wasn't there to help you.

27NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Mon May 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Message to my fellow Mods and Admins, do not lock this. Michael had reason to leave and we should respect that.

28NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Eridias wrote:I'll tell you the news now, I'm tired of hiding it from you guys... Sovereign Game Studios decided to rejoin BVG and continue progress on H:GoC. I was against this rejoining and after dealing with next to no progress or motivation am leaving the project to work on a project of my own (unrelated to halo) unless somebody feels like giving me a reason not to. This post will probably be removed by another mod, or maybe not. But that's it, spread the news I guess... Sorry.
What... What happened to the revolution? To justice? What do you mean your regoining BVG? They're our enemies!!! They ripped content, they lied to us, they treated you like sh*t!!! The revolution was suposed to change things. What happened to the fighting spiret? The will to stand up to our enemies? Or have you forgoten what this whole place came from. What that richious red fist in the air showing you won't take abuse and injustice means? Viva la revolution. Forever.

I entirely agree with you, although BVG was a good place while it lasted. I also liked the site design better. It looked... nicer. It also brought us all together as a community.

And besides, if H:GOC does go live again, who knows. It could be pretty cool. A weekly update again.

And the lies only happened at the end. Swanton was running BVG like a country, which requires lies to avoid panic.
I doubt that they would go back to weekly updates. And it seems odd that they would rejoin BVG, I mean, none of the dev-guys that posted at Sovereign seemed to like Swanton. And then there's the various insults directed at Swanton, those aren't so common now. I guess that can now be explained.

Is Swanton going to be the one in control of BVG still?

I don't know, but I just saw your signature, and I laughed. That's pretty funny, and quite true.

29NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Mon May 21, 2012 11:49 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Trigger wrote:Message to my fellow Mods and Admins, do not lock this. Michael had reason to leave and we should respect that.
I am glad and appreciate the fact that you guys are not trying to suppress this like the Revolution when that happened. That being said however, I am fairly well puzzled by why this is happening; if someone treated me the way you guys said Swanton treated you, I don't think I would trust them again on this sort of thing. And I know others have asked this, but the question still stands, is one person running the team(Swanton) again, or is it democratic like Sovereign?

30NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Mon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
We have all grown up a little bit, the fact that Michael doesn't want to admit is that alongside swanton; all of sovereign was at fault for the split, it just happened.

I was a main opposer to Swanton, I hated him. Then I grew a pair and acted like a real man and apologized. He was my friend, then he was my enemy, and now we are back to being friends again.

We have more resources than ever and have new motivation, we have something pretty cool happening soon and I promise I will stop any more drama from happening.

Community I ask you this!: Would you drop into hell with me, do I have your trust back?

31NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Trigger wrote:We have all grown up a little bit, the fact that Michael doesn't want to admit is that alongside swanton; all of sovereign was at fault for the split, it just happened.

I was a main opposer to Swanton, I hated him. Then I grew a pair and acted like a real man and apologized. He was my friend, then he was my enemy, and now we are back to being friends again.

We have more resources than ever and have new motivation, we have something pretty cool happening soon and I promise I will stop any more drama from happening.

Community I ask you this!: Would you drop into hell with me, do I have your trust back?
I can promise this of myself, I will continue with you guys and keep an eye on this community; but, I will remain skeptical in my thoughts for now.

32NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 12:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Sure I'll trust you. Right now, I just kinda want to go along with this and see what happens though.

If you really can stop any more drama from happening, that would be pretty awesome. Not entirely sure I trust that part though.

33NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I trust everyone. I've always been here more for the community than the game anyway. Where they go, I go.

34NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 am

camycamera

camycamera
Trigger wrote:We have all grown up a little bit, the fact that Michael doesn't want to admit is that alongside swanton; all of sovereign was at fault for the split, it just happened.

i guess i will go with the flow. so, you are working on halo GoC again? sweet, but what about halo contention?

35NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 6:56 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Wow, really, I had premonitions of this, I actually went back onto the BVG website the other day and not a single post has been made since we all left, so really not only have we left and essentially ruined BVG but now we loose hope for a second game, and with Halo GOC supposedly impracticle to create i believe we are left without a game. Facepalm. At this point I think alot of people will just give up, not me personally though, but honestly, I don't think we will ever have a full release on our hands.
If the Dev who said this is Joking im going to look like a penis now :-)

36NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Eridias wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Eridias wrote:I'll tell you the news now, I'm tired of hiding it from you guys... Sovereign Game Studios decided to rejoin BVG and continue progress on H:GoC. I was against this rejoining and after dealing with next to no progress or motivation am leaving the project to work on a project of my own (unrelated to halo) unless somebody feels like giving me a reason not to. This post will probably be removed by another mod, or maybe not. But that's it, spread the news I guess... Sorry.

Bull.
Believe whatever you want, but right now I'm sure that one of the other devs will tell you the same thing.
Finishing H:GoC? Wasn't that deemed practically impossible?
Also, will Swanton be in charge again? That will be awkward...
Questions!

A never ending cycle of revolutions...the story of Halo: Galaxy of Combat will be a very interesting one to tell to my grand kids. What if the Halo: GoC campaign is based off of the story of BVG?
Halo GOC is an MMO, there won't be a campaign :-)

37NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 9:38 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Wow, really, I had premonitions of this, I actually went back onto the BVG website the other day and not a single post has been made since we all left, so really not only have we left and essentially ruined BVG but now we loose hope for a second game, and with Halo GOC supposedly impracticle to create i believe we are left without a game. Facepalm. At this point I think alot of people will just give up, not me personally though, but honestly, I don't think we will ever have a full release on our hands.
Nobody has posted at BVG because the whole forum is locked. And I'm surprised that last part didn't get "[REDACTED]". lol

38NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Wow, really, I had premonitions of this, I actually went back onto the BVG website the other day and not a single post has been made since we all left, so really not only have we left and essentially ruined BVG but now we loose hope for a second game, and with Halo GOC supposedly impracticle to create i believe we are left without a game. Facepalm. At this point I think alot of people will just give up, not me personally though, but honestly, I don't think we will ever have a full release on our hands.
Nobody has posted at BVG because the whole forum is locked. And I'm surprised that last part didn't get "[REDACTED]". lol
Oh yeah lol i should of had a redacted, but i don't think anyone would have psotedf anyway, the site was entirely gone for a while thanks to our 'revolution'. So yeah, anyways fair point about it being locked:-)

39NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
damn it damn it damn it

40NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Icco 'Braolee wrote:damn it damn it damn it
My thoughts exactly

41NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
But if this is happeneing an announcment need to be made about whats happeneing... officially, are we staying on this site, if not, when are we going back to BVG, is a game still in progress, if so what game, hopefully the dev team can answer this soon:-)

42NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 4:23 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i now have close to no hope of this game actually being made at all

43NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Stop being so sceptical guys. I really saw this coming a long time ago...

GoC is what we want and it's not impossible to make! Sure if you are going to make it like WOW or something then it is impossible, but just an normal MMO is not impossible at all!

Halo Contention would never have been made, they where just not enough devs to work on it. But now that the team is together again some progress can actually be made and alot faster!

This is good news!

Swanton was probably not evil, we never got to hear his side of the story remember?...
It really makes me happy that they have all become friends again and I think that if we support them with this they could actually pull this of!

And if they don't we will still be a community but back at the good old site Smile

44NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Mad Mike wrote:Stop being so sceptical guys. I really saw this coming a long time ago...

GoC is what we want and it's not impossible to make! Sure if you are going to make it like WOW or something then it is impossible, but just an normal MMO is not impossible at all!

Halo Contention would never have been made, they where just not enough devs to work on it. But now that the team is together again some progress can actually be made and alot faster!

This is good news!

Swanton was probably not evil, we never got to hear his side of the story remember?...
It really makes me happy that they have all become friends again and I think that if we support them with this they could actually pull this of!

And if they don't we will still be a community but back at the good old site Smile

What do you mean a normal mmo, wow is a normal MMO, almost unlimited people on a server, thousands, tens of thousands, unending gameowrld, anyting else isn't really an MMO just a large FPS, it will still be good though, if its released:-).

45NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Stop being so sceptical guys. I really saw this coming a long time ago...

This is good news!

What do you mean a normal mmo, wow is a normal MMO, almost unlimited people on a server, thousands, tens of thousands, unending gameowrld, anyting else isn't really an MMO just a large FPS, it will still be good though, if its released:-).

Sorry that's not what I meant..
My english she's not very good! jk, it is good but I just messed up.
I should have said simple MMO Smile

46NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx

This is good news!

Although I did want to see contention finished, I agree entirely with this guy. He knows that we haven't heard the side of swanton007. We also know that when both sides of the arguements are heard, we know that we can create a good point.

I have no enemies on these forums (or at least I hope not), or anybody on the dev team. I loved how the original site looked, this one... I don't know. I don't like the red. Seems too unorganized.

Also, H:GOC probably could get done, however, I do not think they will be able to pay for the servers without donations. Considering the fact that I have no money, this could be a problem considering that I cannot donate, and others might not be able to either. But go ahead.

I felt more at home over at BVG, and I still believe that my best, before the troll came out of me (yes, I do troll around in the war topic thread whenever I find the opening), when I used to make clear and formal posts. I would love to go back there.

47NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
The revolution is still burning strong in my soul. I still think this is a bad idea. Thaere are too many bad emotions that come up when I look at bvg. And I kind of sent a message to swonton, cursing him out in rage when the website opened back up.

48NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Swanton007

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:The revolution is still burning strong in my soul. I still think this is a bad idea. Thaere are too many bad emotions that come up when I look at bvg. And I kind of sent a message to swonton, cursing him out in rage when the website opened back up.

I saw it, with the information you had at that moment, your actions were justified. I forgive you.

49NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Swanton007 wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:The revolution is still burning strong in my soul. I still think this is a bad idea. Thaere are too many bad emotions that come up when I look at bvg. And I kind of sent a message to swonton, cursing him out in rage when the website opened back up.

I saw it, with the information you had at that moment, your actions were justified. I forgive you.
Thanks, but dont think i'm going to trust you for awile.

50NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CONTENTION INFO SOON Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee

This is good news!

I don't think them joining back up with BVG will be a big enough help to decide whether or not the game is completed, since I don't think all that many people were with BVG. I know of two people.
It definitely would have been nice to hear Swanton's side of the story...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.