Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
...guess I'll wait and see what happens and keep my opinions to myself until later. study

52Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

ghost59

ghost59
why does this keep happening?
like alot of drama >_> i expected more then this

53Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Do not worry it is settled, we are back to work.

54Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 pm

camycamera

camycamera
Trigger wrote:Do not worry it is settled, we are back to work.

....thank god for that. i don't wan't a re-imagining of the BVG dilemma.

55Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 am

LH Justin

Trigger wrote:Eridias is the victim of LH Justin.
He went berserk and now is trying to split the group like at BVG; we did what we had to do and we did it swiftly.

He went haywire and truly didn't do anything, meanwhile me and eridias stayed up for hours doing coding and problem solving on the game.

Justin we kicked you because you went on a tangent for 4 hours straight and we need everyone to be friendly to each other; you could have apologized to eridias but no, you just got mad at him.

You got mad at him for something I did?!
That is why you were excused and that is why you are gone...
No one is the victim of me. I was attacked first so I struck back. I grew tired of being yelled at for only defending myself against someone who was only trying to exclude me from the group and disrespect me. I am not attempting to split anything. I simply left because I was being treated badly. Also, I left BVG way before you even joined so do you don't really have any right to speak about things that you know nothing of. I was gone way before that group tanked because I saw it coming.

I didn't "go haywire" as you say. You know as well as I do I was working on the website actively the whole time during that fiasco. I was also busy cleaning up a little security error on our new forums, but I guess you were to busy thinking about how to pin everything on me to actually read all the notices I put up in the group.

And what do you mean you kicked me? I posted my resignation and you removed my forum account shortly thereafter... And like I said, Michael owed me an apology because he attacked me first.

And what do you mean something you did? He was forcing an idea down our thoughts and attacking me. It might've been your idea but he's the one who carried out the acts.

bluFox wrote:

LH Justin dev-member was the most active on this site.
Actually Noble was, then BloodBrothers. I swear I saw more posts from LH Justin though. lol

Some of us would like to be more active on the forums... Some of us are working alot on the game and other things... so sorry
This is true. Noble and I weren't actively working on actual assets for the game, so we had more free time for the forums.

56Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
LH Justin wrote:
He went berserk and now is trying to split the group like at BVG; we did what we had to do and we did it swiftly.

He went haywire and truly didn't do anything, meanwhile me and eridias stayed up for hours doing coding and problem solving on the game.

Justin we kicked you because you went on a tangent for 4 hours straight and we need everyone to be friendly to each other; you could have apologized to eridias but no, you just got mad at him.

No one is the victim of me. I was attacked first so I struck back. I grew tired of being yelled at for only defending myself against someone who was only trying to exclude me from the group and disrespect me. I am not attempting to split anything. I simply left because I was being treated badly. Also, I left BVG way before you even joined so do you don't really have any right to speak about things that you know nothing of. I was gone way before that group tanked because I saw it coming.

I didn't "go haywire" as you say. You know as well as I do I was working on the website actively the whole time during that fiasco. I was also busy cleaning up a little security error on our new forums, but I guess you were to busy thinking about how to pin everything on me to actually read all the notices I put up in the group.

And what do you mean you kicked me? I posted my resignation and you removed my forum account shortly thereafter... And like I said, Michael owed me an apology because he attacked me first.

And what do you mean something you did? He was forcing an idea down our thoughts and attacking me. It might've been your idea but he's the one who carried out the acts.
The only reason I posted the poll is because I'm the best writer. I read through the entire post too, and you started attacking Trigger before I stepped in. At which point you made everything personal and attacked me for wanting to have a director. We have proof that you started the argument. Now stop spreading false information or that pleasant IP ban hovering over your head may come sooner than you think.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com

57Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am

LH Justin

Eridias wrote:Everybody has a choice. Things went south when I posted the vote and I was singled out as the culprit, when the initial idea was not mine. I agreed with the idea when Trigger brought it forward to the lead positions. I was the one to post the poll because all of the leads know I'm the best writer, and that is why I'm the one to write almost every official document. The reason I was voted to be the Director is due to me having by far the most experience in the industry. As for trust? That's your decision. Trust me or not, I have every intention of working with the team.

Justin, your accusation of me not programming is completely false. I'm the one who re-wrote the ContentionPawn.uc, writing weapon scripts, assisting with Trigger's learning, and helping Sam's weapon and vehicle scripts. I also wrote a reasonable amount on the website and am currently working on getting numerous vehicles and weapons in game. If you're going to further argue, I'll ban your IP because I'd rather not have you spreading false information. Your word cannot stand up to that of 5 others' words.

Development on Halo: Contention is still in ongoing. Soon an update will be released to better clarify recent events, and the future of Contention.
Michael, you've never even shown or mentioned any progress.

And the fact that you're going to ban me for speaking the truth shows that you're trying to cover something up.

As for "writing the website," this place is almost a complete copypasta of BVG, which I initially designed. I know every single change that was made here and Noble was responsible for most of them. Please don't try to take credit for his work.

58Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am

LH Justin

Eridias wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

The only reason I posted the poll is because I'm the best writer. I read through the entire post too, and you started attacking Trigger before I stepped in. At which point you made everything personal and attacked me for wanting to have a director. We have proof that you started the argument. Now stop spreading false information or that pleasant IP ban hovering over your head may come sooner than you think.
I didn't attack trigger. I was angry about the whole poll thing and you told me to get over it or leave. You made it personal first, and you seem to have a real control complex. This is already starting to show again because you're trying to hang a ban over my head like I'm afraid of it.

59Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 am

LH Justin

Eridias wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I'm a skeptick. I will listen to your words eridias, but I will always have mixed feelings of the intentions and actions behind the avatar, and have a peice of dout in my head. I do not see what rules justin has broken for him to be banned, norr do I see the reason for the threatening of a second bann. I would like to hear the responce of the reasons.
In order to revoke administrator rights I removed his account. He had the ability to recreate his account, which he did. Removing his account was the most thorough purge that I could do and I wanted to ensure no access could be made, especially after the incident that occurred with BVG's site a long time ago. The second ban would be a result of non-constructive criticism that is false. Also the spread of false information.
You could've removed me from the Administrator group like a sensible person. You either have no idea how this site works or you let your rage take over and deleted me out of anger. Which was it?

And I am not spreading any false information. Noble is a testament to that.

60Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 am

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
Justin, stop arguing with me. I have proof. You don't. Good day.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com

61Let Me Explain - Page 3 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
No Justin I am hanging a ban over your head, I created the poll, the director position was my idea, and it was my idea to kick you back to what ever hate infested web domain you call home.

To the community, I am locking this thread not Eridias, it is I whom am locking this because only hate and discontent are being spread. No good shall come from this and Justin is trying to split sovereign like BVG.

We will have a cast explaining the situation; and hopefully you all are not disappointed in me.

We are getting much done and we are still creating the game, so stay tuned and I am sorry for the disruption.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.