Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:When I first clicked on this thread, it was an instand flashback to BVG. Although so far it sounds like the game is still being made, but that's also how it seemed with BVG. At least the rest of the team seems to support Eridias' rise to power, at least the game won't die.

No more elite trolls. Sad

This is why Justin or Noble should been leaders. I know, more people will quit. And what I did understand, only UncleSam did support that, I don't know about others, (Trigger etc). Or maybe I didn't read closely enough.

27Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:When I first clicked on this thread, it was an instand flashback to BVG. Although so far it sounds like the game is still being made, but that's also how it seemed with BVG. At least the rest of the team seems to support Eridias' rise to power, at least the game won't die.

This is why Justin or Noble should been leaders. I know, more people will quit. And what I did understand, only UncleSam did support that, I don't know about others, (Trigger etc). Or maybe I didn't read closely enough.
I don't really know anything about the rest of their team, so I don't know how they compare to LH Justin as a leader. The fact that Eridias was compared to Swanton isn't a good sign though. Where did it mention UncleSam?

Another thing that sucks about this is that LH Justin dev-member was the most active on this site.
Actually Noble was, then BloodBrothers. I swear I saw more posts from LH Justin though. lol

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

28Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Everyone was a choice to be elected and Eridias won, Justin didn't support the idea of a single leader, so Justin and him got into it and argued leading to this. The game is definitely still going. I will try to get an update to explain. However, Justin is a good persOn along withNoble, but some people don't get along like Justin and Eridias but I plan on still being friends with all of them.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

29Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I don't really know anything about the rest of their team, so I don't know how they compare to LH Justin as a leader. The fact that Eridias was compared to Swanton isn't a good sign though. Where did it mention UncleSam?

Another thing that sucks about this is that LH Justin dev-member was the most active on this site.
Actually Noble was, then BloodBrothers. I swear I saw more posts from LH Justin though. lol

"Then I get someone else (UncleSam)yelling at me like it's my fault."

30Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:Everyone was a choice to be elected and Eridias won, Justin didn't support the idea of a single leader, so Justin and him got into it and argued leading to this. The game is definitely still going. I will try to get an update to explain. However, Justin is a good persOn along withNoble, but some people don't get along like Justin and Eridias but I plan on still being friends with all of them.

Yeah, surely....

31Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Everyone was a choice to be elected and Eridias won, Justin didn't support the idea of a single leader, so Justin and him got into it and argued leading to this. The game is definitely still going. I will try to get an update to explain. However, Justin is a good persOn along withNoble, but some people don't get along like Justin and Eridias but I plan on still being friends with all of them.

Yeah, surely....
Please explain what you're feeling.

32Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah, surely....

To be honest, I don't trust Eridias. I'm thinking about if this studio will fall. game will get cancelled. I mean When Justin did quit, then Noble did, and then rest of team will. But yeah, Justin chose to quit.
My hope rests on your shoulders. But I know I don't want to trust Uncesam & Eridias. Don't know about 2 other. Trigger is probably ok.

33Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah, surely....

To be honest, I don't trust Eridias. I'm thinking about if this studio will fall. game will get cancelled. I mean When Justin did quit, then Noble did, and then rest of team will. But yeah, Justin chose to quit.
My hope rests on your shoulders. But I know I don't want to trust Uncesam & Eridias. Don't know about 2 other. Trigger is probably ok.
Well you can depend on me! I will finish this game one way or another. But you can trust everyone on the Dev Team because we are all honest.

34Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah, surely....

Well you can depend on me! I will finish this game one way or another. But you can trust everyone on the Dev Team because we are all honest.

Fine Smile

Edit: Wait a second, does this mean we will never get back to old site? I'm okay with that, if you return threads etc..

35Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah, surely....

Me and Eridias don't normally see eye to eye, but you should trust him. No reason not to.

36Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Eridias is the victim of LH Justin.
He went berserk and now is trying to split the group like at BVG; we did what we had to do and we did it swiftly.

He went haywire and truly didn't do anything, meanwhile me and eridias stayed up for hours doing coding and problem solving on the game.

Justin we kicked you because you went on a tangent for 4 hours straight and we need everyone to be friendly to each other; you could have apologized to eridias but no, you just got mad at him.

You got mad at him for something I did?!
That is why you were excused and that is why you are gone...

37Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 pm

bluFox

bluFox
Dev Team

LH Justin dev-member was the most active on this site.

Some of us would like to be more active on the forums... Some of us are working alot on the game and other things... so sorry

38Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
This is why teenagers shouldn't be running a company. (I'm a teenager, but I know most teenagers couldn't handle something like this.)

39Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
Everybody has a choice. Things went south when I posted the vote and I was singled out as the culprit, when the initial idea was not mine. I agreed with the idea when Trigger brought it forward to the lead positions. I was the one to post the poll because all of the leads know I'm the best writer, and that is why I'm the one to write almost every official document. The reason I was voted to be the Director is due to me having by far the most experience in the industry. As for trust? That's your decision. Trust me or not, I have every intention of working with the team.

Justin, your accusation of me not programming is completely false. I'm the one who re-wrote the ContentionPawn.uc, writing weapon scripts, assisting with Trigger's learning, and helping Sam's weapon and vehicle scripts. I also wrote a reasonable amount on the website and am currently working on getting numerous vehicles and weapons in game. If you're going to further argue, I'll ban your IP because I'd rather not have you spreading false information. Your word cannot stand up to that of 5 others' words.

Development on Halo: Contention is still in ongoing. Soon an update will be released to better clarify recent events, and the future of Contention.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com

40Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Again, I was not on the site because I was attempting to bring you all a game, unlike some people who prefer to Elite Troll people with their free time instead of helping out everyone.

We should have been on the new site a week ago... but LH Justin refused to show us progress and mainly posted on these forums.

Noble left for other reasons. We are still in contact with him; but he has his Youtube channel he has to run and we all completely understand why he left. In other words were still cool with Noble.

Eridias meant that he would only Ban LH, not any of you wonderful community people.

41Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
Trigger wrote:Eridias meant that he would only Ban LH, not any of you wonderful community people.
Sorry if there was any confusion here.

42Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Legal

Legal
As long as SGS is in good hands. I don't care. Please don't screw this up guys. I've been looking forward to your games since forever <3

43Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I'm a skeptick. I will listen to your words eridias, but I will always have mixed feelings of the intentions and actions behind the avatar, and have a peice of dout in my head. I do not see what rules justin has broken for him to be banned, norr do I see the reason for the threatening of a second bann. I would like to hear the responce of the reasons.

44Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I'm a skeptick. I will listen to your words eridias, but I will always have mixed feelings of the intentions and actions behind the avatar, and have a peice of dout in my head. I do not see what rules justin has broken for him to be banned, norr do I see the reason for the threatening of a second bann. I would like to hear the responce of the reasons.
In order to revoke administrator rights I removed his account. He had the ability to recreate his account, which he did. Removing his account was the most thorough purge that I could do and I wanted to ensure no access could be made, especially after the incident that occurred with BVG's site a long time ago. The second ban would be a result of non-constructive criticism that is false. Also the spread of false information.

45Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Noble

Dev Team
I don't believe that Justin was spreading false information, from the conversations that I have observed he was attacked first for bringing up the whole leader thing. Personally, I agree with him on this argument since Sovereign was created on the belief that one person with too much control is never a good thing. That was one of the reasons for me following suit with Justin and leaving team. However I offer my help in the future if needed by the Sovereign team.

To the community:
You will hear from Justin and I again in the next few weeks, just keep up with my channel on YouTube. As for Halo: Contention I believe it is in good hands and that the community has no need to worry.

46Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

"Then I get someone else (UncleSam)yelling at me like it's my fault."
Ah, missed that. Don't think I have seen a "UncleSam" post here though. Guess he isn't much into talking.
bluFox wrote:

LH Justin dev-member was the most active on this site.

Some of us would like to be more active on the forums... Some of us are working alot on the game and other things... so sorry
That's alright, I prefer you guys to be making the game than posting on the forum. lol

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

47Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Well, I feel insignificant in the heat of this battle. . . Shocked

48Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Eridias

Eridias
Admin
Noble wrote:I don't believe that Justin was spreading false information, from the conversations that I have observed he was attacked first for bringing up the whole leader thing. Personally, I agree with him on this argument since Sovereign was created on the belief that one person with too much control is never a good thing. That was one of the reasons for me following suit with Justin and leaving team. However I offer my help in the future if needed by the Sovereign team.

To the community:
You will hear from Justin and I again in the next few weeks, just keep up with my channel on YouTube. As for Halo: Contention I believe it is in good hands and that the community has no need to worry.
Justin told the community I hadn't worked when I've honestly done more work than most in the group. He attacked me for posting it, while I was just the person to post it. I didn't come up with the idea, and I was directly blamed for it. Also blamed for something YOU did Nick. Would have been nice for you to call him off there too. You have your reasons to leave, and I completely understand your situation. I hope you and Justin do well together and hope we can all put this situation behind us.

49Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Agreed ^

50Let Me Explain - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Trigger wrote:Agreed ^
Seconded^
Also, Eridias, one thing I am going to say, is that Justin started out early on stating that this was how things went down from his perspective. That being said, like Anthony I'm a little skeptical and curious about how things will go from here, but I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt so I shall wait and see.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.