Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Let Me Explain Empty Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 am

LH Justin

I would like that this topic stay and remained unlocked or altered. You can defend yourselves and call bullshit on me or whatever. I don't intend on fighting back. I'm just posting how things happened from my perspective. If my forum account wasn't removed this wouldn't even be here.

But not removing this topic is the least you can do after pretty much screwing me over.

Some of you may be wondering why my account was deleted. Good question, but I don't have the answer yet. I can tell you the chain of events that probably resulted in this though.

Yesterday I log into our group on Facebook and someone (Eridias) says we're electing a director. Only 4 people knew about this conversation that took place before the poll was opened. So right there he made a decision without even the majority of the group.

I protested because when I joined the group I was promised equal opinions and status between each other.

He told me to get over it or leave. I then proceeded to explain to him that he is not in charge and he went on a flurry of personal attacks. This lasted all night.

I finally got him to shut up and the next day he leaves the group. Then I get someone else (UncleSam)yelling at me like it's my fault. I told him I didn't tell Eridias to leave and he left on his own accord. I had no opposition to him staying in the group, I just didn't want to talk to him anymore.

So as the day progressed more people kept yelling at me telling me I needed to be working instead of insulting Eridias. The funny thing was I was the only person working and I was just defending myself against everyone else who was wasting their time arguing over Eridias.

Eridias was a programmer that did not program, by the way. He was not an important asset to the team. He's barely contributed anything. The only thing he's really done is model an M4, for a Halo game...

So I finally leave after another staff member convincing me that this team isn't going anywhere and it's just BVG all over again. I post a resignation saying I was tired of being attacked, but I was glad to have worked there for the short period I did.

I sign back on and I'm removed from the group and my forum account is gone. And here we are.

I would wager that Eridias is back and he got really butthurt. All he's doing is being a crybaby. I could be a bigger crybaby, but I'm not wasting my time.

Just warning the community that you guys probably have another Emre on your hands. Maybe venting a bit too. It was fun to be on these forums though, you guys are a great community.

Note to SVG: You might want to change the utilities password if you're really that scared of me taking down your site. Otherwise I can still get in. Rolling Eyes

I will say this however, this game did make more progress than GoC and could actually be finished at some point in time. Just don't expect this place to be as nice anymore.

And sorry I never got that website for you guys, I was working on it, but things went south. Hope you understand.

2Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Well, crap.
Here's hoping it doesn't go FUBAR a la BVG. (Fingers crossed.)
I'm sorry to hear that there was a clash of personalities, and, as annoying as you've been, you'll be missed Justin. I most certainly hope that things can get resolved in the future and that you'll be able to come back.

3Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 am

LH Justin

1st LT Knadan wrote:Well, crap.
I'm sorry to hear that there was a clash of personalities, and, as annoying as you've been, you'll be missed Justin. I most certainly hope that things can get resolved in the future and that you'll be able to come back.
Well, I resigned because of the things that were going on. It was just a little disappointing to see my forum account deleted.

If no one else leaves then the bulk of people that were working on the game itself should be able to finish it, in some shape or form...

Like you I hope the group doesn't tank, but for me it already has. Especially if people are resorting to things like this. :/

4Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
LH Justin wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Well, crap.
Well, I resigned because of the things that were going on. It was just a little disappointing to see my forum account deleted.

If no one else leaves then the bulk of people that were working on the game itself should be able to finish it, in some shape or form...
(Shrug) I understand, there probably won't be an exodus of staff from SGS, but fingers crossed just for luck to err on the safe side.
And honestly, please nobody take this the wrong way and close my account, but deleting someones account before they've actually resigned seems a little childish. (Just something for the forum commandos to consider.)

5Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 am

Jony

Jony
Omg, I said if something like this happens, I'm gonna quit... This is going worse worse and worse, I remember from BVG forums, you didn't make any contact anymore, then half of dev team quit, then site got closed, then this & we don't have even trailer yet, now we have new Swanton, Best Dev team member quit, soon over 50% of dev team will quit. this is circle all over again. I'm losing faith to Sovereigngames.....

6Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 am

LH Justin

Jony wrote:Omg, I said if something like this happens, I'm gonna quit... This is going worse worse and worse, I remember from BVG forums, you didn't make any contact anymore, then half of dev team quit, then site got closed, then this & we don't have even trailer yet, now we have new Swanton, Best Dev team member quit, soon over 50% of dev team will quit. this is circle all over again. I'm losing faith to Sovereigngames.....
Don't lose faith in them. Most people are still there and have good work ethics. I'm just a little dissapointed and bummed out that it happened this way.

I hope that they don't fall apart. I'm just sort of sad because I enjoyed this community, and it seems I'm not allowed to be here anymore.

7Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Excuse me for I may be rude here but those is pathetic. You guys quit from the last studio because it had a leader. Now you will probably quit from this one because a leader is coming. The most dishonorable part of this is that... every thing needs a leader! You guys are acting like four year Ole's by thinking the leader is yourself and the other guy thinks its himself. Point is a leader is essential. Look at obama, hes a leader and I don't see half of the us moving to Mexico.

8Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 am

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:Omg, I said if something like this happens, I'm gonna quit... This is going worse worse and worse, I remember from BVG forums, you didn't make any contact anymore, then half of dev team quit, then site got closed, then this & we don't have even trailer yet, now we have new Swanton, Best Dev team member quit, soon over 50% of dev team will quit. this is circle all over again. I'm losing faith to Sovereigngames.....
Don't lose faith in them. Most people are still there and have good work ethics. I'm just a little dissapointed and bummed out that it happened this way.

I hope that they don't fall apart. I'm just sort of sad because I enjoyed this community, and it seems I'm not allowed to be here anymore.

Yea, maybe you're right, but still, I don't have much faith left... And I know, this is going worse. Soon Noble or someone "adhyr, I will quit, because Justin did so, & we have new leader" Something like that gonna happen, then another one,then again, then whole Dev team is dead, there's only 1 person left, and then he closes this site. Then community is dead. That's what gonna probably happen. Maybe, I'm overreacting, but I'm getting mad.

9Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 am

LH Justin

Halo Wrexx wrote:Excuse me for I may be rude here but those is pathetic. You guys quit from the last studio because it had a leader. Now you will probably quit from this one because a leader is coming. The most dishonorable part of this is that... every thing needs a leader! You guys are acting like four year Ole's by thinking the leader is yourself and the other guy thinks its himself. Point is a leader is essential. Look at obama, hes a leader and I don't see half of the us moving to Mexico.
I quit last time because there was a bad leader. I quit this time because I was being insulted and blamed for things, not because I disagreed with there being a leader.

Everyone else is still there, I'm an isolated case, no need to lecture everyone.

10Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:Excuse me for I may be rude here but those is pathetic. You guys quit from the last studio because it had a leader. Now you will probably quit from this one because a leader is coming. The most dishonorable part of this is that... every thing needs a leader! You guys are acting like four year Ole's by thinking the leader is yourself and the other guy thinks its himself. Point is a leader is essential. Look at obama, hes a leader and I don't see half of the us moving to Mexico.
I quit last time because there was a bad leader. I quit this time because I was being insulted and blamed for things, not because I disagreed with there being a leader.

Everyone else is still there, I'm an isolated case, no need to lecture everyone.

Justin, I admire your decision. Good luck to you.

11Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 am

LH Justin

Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

Yea, maybe you're right, but still, I don't have much faith left... And I know, this is going worse. Soon Noble or someone "adhyr, I will quit, because Justin did so, & we have new leader" Something like that gonna happen, then another one,then again, then whole Dev team is dead, there's only 1 person left, and then he closes this site. Then community is dead. That's what gonna probably happen. Maybe, I'm overreacting, but I'm getting mad.
I don't know if it's my place to announce this, but Noble is quitting as well.

Like I said though, don't lose faith. Neither of us were even working on in-game assets.

12Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 am

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:

No need to lecture everyone? They blamed you, & if this project falls, it's because of them, & today, those dev team members will came to this thread and give excuses. I know. I'm starting hate Dev team. What the ****? Noble is quitting? Okay, probably gonna quit, I don't have any faith left anymore...

Last edited by Jony on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

13Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

LH Justin

Halo Wrexx wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

Thank you, Wrexx.

14Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

No need to lecture everyone? They blamed you, & if this project falls, it's because of them, & today, those dev team members will came to this thread and give excuses. I know. I'm starting hate Dev team. Only one who I have faith is Noble.

Mont don't rage. You'll regret it like I did.

15Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 am

LH Justin

Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

No need to lecture everyone? They blamed you, & if this project falls, it's because of them, & today, those dev team members will came to this thread and give excuses. I know. I'm starting hate Dev team. Only one who I have faith is Noble.
Don't blame everyone, I didn't mean to make this out like the whole team is going down the drain. It was just a couple people.

16Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 am

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

I will not regret anything, that's for sure.

17Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

Thank you, Wrexx.
You always the funnest one to mess around with. You will be missed. Good bye Justin, and I cant wait to say hello again.

18Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

I will not regret anything, that's for sure.

Regret is only a future thing. You speak against it now and you'll feel it later...

19Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:42 am

LH Justin

Halo Wrexx wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
LH Justin wrote:

Thank you, Wrexx.
You always the funnest one to mess around with. You will be missed. Good bye Justin, and I cant wait to say hello again.
If you or anyone else wants to stay in touch my GT is LH Justin and my email's lh-justin{at}live.com.

Again, thanks for the warm goodbye, Wrexx.

20Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am

Jony

Jony
I don't want hear any excuses from, so called "Dev team" They only have couple of members left.

21Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:I don't want hear any excuses from, so called "Dev team" They only have couple of members left.

JONY. Sorry for asking but is your head in the sand? Only 2 people really left. They still have like 20 people. Once again sorry but I needed to make it clear.

22Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 am

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Jony wrote:I don't want hear any excuses from, so called "Dev team" They only have couple of members left.

JONY. Sorry for asking but is your head in the sand? Only 2 people really left. They still have like 20 people. Once again sorry but I needed to make it clear.

What? They only have like 4-7 members left.

Two best members left.

23Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 am

LH Justin

Halo Wrexx wrote:

Well, there were only 8 people. Now it's 6, but like I said, Noble and I's jobs didn't involve working on the game itself. The group won't fail because we left. I'm trying to do my best to assure everyone of that...

24Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
LH Justin wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

Well, there were only 8 people. Now it's 6, but like I said, Noble and I's jobs didn't involve working on the game itself. The group won't fail because we left. I'm trying to do my best to assure everyone of that...

Oh. I fell stupid now... :p

25Let Me Explain Empty Re: Let Me Explain Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
When I first clicked on this thread, it was an instand flashback to BVG. Although so far it sounds like the game is still being made, but that's also how it seemed with BVG. At least the rest of the team seems to support Eridias' rise to power, at least the game won't die.

No more elite trolls. Sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.