Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Halo 4 new HD pictures. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
Thought you might want to see these. I've posted them on over 10 forums now.

Am I allowed to post these?

Here

2Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

theastromechdroid

theastromechdroid
Nice, can't wait to see what happens to Master Chief and Cortana. Hopefully, it still has that Halo feel to it along with some new things.

3Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 am

Jony

Jony
theastromechdroid wrote:Nice, can't wait to see what happens to Master Chief and Cortana. Hopefully, it still has that Halo feel to it along with some new things.

Forerunners,Precursors(i guess), and that thing we all love....FLOOD...

4Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 am

ghost59

ghost59
omg halo 4 i love you

5Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm

theastromechdroid

theastromechdroid
Jony wrote:
theastromechdroid wrote:Nice, can't wait to see what happens to Master Chief and Cortana. Hopefully, it still has that Halo feel to it along with some new things.

Forerunners,Precursors(i guess), and that thing we all love....FLOOD...

LoL yeah...the flood is awesome.

6Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
cortana looks hot!!
now what is the thing in pic 3 or 4 a elite?

7Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I've already seen all these pictures, and more. You guys really need to get gameinformer magizines.

8Halo 4 new HD pictures. Empty Re: Halo 4 new HD pictures. Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I've already seen all these pictures, and more. You guys really need to get gameinformer magizines.

You're not fooling anyone. These are all the images in the Game Informer magazine. Plus a few HD multiplayer ones I forgot to mention.

Have you seen the new music trailer? The new assault rifle from first person perspective? Plus the new multiplayer footage?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.