Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:-I guess I was thinking about the war being ancient as well, but ya, I know about the Insurrectionists. lol. And yes, I've got Halo Wars.
-That doesn't seem like a very good reason for them to wipe the Precursors out of existence, especially considering the Forerunners have their Mantel thing.
-I have also read Ghosts of Onyx, well, I suppose you are right there, but all the Monitors you find recognize Humans as reclaimers, so assuming there is a Monitor on the shield world you would most likely be fine.
-I suppose when they were earlier in development things may have been taken out, but they are almost finished with Halo: 4.

Sentinels attacked humans in Onyx...
That's what I meant by "I suppose you are right, but...". So, I know those sentinels don't recognize you as being a reclaimer, however all the Monitors we have encountered have. And Monitors control sentinels.

Yes, MONITORS, but they will attack if you break any rules of "Protocol". And shield world have A.Is, and in battle of Flood Controller Shield world. A.I ordered Sentinels to attack humans?
I doubt they would attack unless it was a pretty big breach of protocol, like Master Chief destroying ones ring. Halo Wars was... itself, plus they were likely to be Flood infected. The AI on Onyx never showed itself, so we don't know if it had a Monitor or some other AI, but the Monitors tend to be much smarter than the Forerunners other AI's.

If you played Halo reach you know it had A.I. It is unclear whether it is in charge of the whole Shield World or just the Cleansing Rings. When the UNSC Spirit of Fire went into the underground section, the AI detected a "high order" Flood infection and an unknown alien intrusion. The AI autonomously initiated "Stage 3 Defense Protocols", which included activating Sentinels, cleansing rings, and Super Sentinels to clear away the Flood and the "unknown alien intrusion". Every time the Spirit of Fire approaches a cleansing ring, it will say "Decontamination sequence commencing". It was most likely destroyed with the destruction of the Shield World.
A.Is can't really get flood infected. Only Forerunner A.I who ever sided with Flood was 05-032 Mendicant Bias, Gravemind persuaded him to help him, and that took 43 years...And 343 Guilty Spark got mad when someone else had 'his' Index & when Flood attacked Ark. But yeah I understand that.

What has Halo Reach to do with the spirit of fire Question

Halo Wars* My mistake Very Happy

52what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Jony

Jony
Double post..

53what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
If you played Halo reach you know it had A.I. It is unclear whether it is in charge of the whole Shield World or just the Cleansing Rings. When the UNSC Spirit of Fire went into the underground section, the AI detected a "high order" Flood infection and an unknown alien intrusion. The AI autonomously initiated "Stage 3 Defense Protocols", which included activating Sentinels, cleansing rings, and Super Sentinels to clear away the Flood and the "unknown alien intrusion". Every time the Spirit of Fire approaches a cleansing ring, it will say "Decontamination sequence commencing". It was most likely destroyed with the destruction of the Shield World.
A.Is can't really get flood infected. Only Forerunner A.I who ever sided with Flood was 05-032 Mendicant Bias, Gravemind persuaded him to help him, and that took 43 years...And 343 Guilty Spark got mad when someone else had 'his' Index & when Flood attacked Ark. But yeah I understand that.

I am assuming you meant Halo Wars in the first part. Also, I don't think that a.i. was a Monitor, and the fact it didnt know what a Human was... Well, that's just weird.

I know it was typed poorly, but I didn't mean the a.i. was infected, I meant that it probably thought the Humans were. Which would explain why it wanted to kill them.

I never said it was monitor?

54what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I never said it was monitor?
I know you didn't say it was a Monitor. Earlier I said only the Monitors seemed to be able to recognize Humans. Which still fits considering the Halo Wars a.i. doesn't seem to be a Monitor.

Also, I believe next to the "edit" button below your post, there is a little "X" button, which will delete your post. Good for those accidental double posts.

55what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I know you didn't say it was a Monitor. Earlier I said only the Monitors seemed to be able to recognize Humans. Which still fits considering the Halo Wars a.i. doesn't seem to be a Monitor.

Also, I believe next to the "edit" button below your post, there is a little "X" button, which will delete your post. Good for those accidental double posts.

Oh, thanks, but monitors can also be A.I (I don't mean that ball(called monitor...) but A.I just like Cortana.

56what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Oh, thanks, but monitors can also be A.I (I don't mean that ball(called monitor...) but A.I just like Cortana.
All Monitors are I.A.s, but they are substantially smarter than the Forerunner's other A.I.s, like sentinels.

57what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

All Monitors are I.A.s, but they are substantially smarter than the Forerunner's other A.I.s, like sentinels.

I know, but I meant A.I like Cortana, not one like 343 Guilty Spark.

58what is an  Sharquoi - Page 3 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I know, but I meant A.I like Cortana, not one like 343 Guilty Spark.
When have we seen a monitor have a holographic form, instead of a sphere thing?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.