Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:Didn't 343i say that the covenant are back? Well... i think that this shield world is occupied by the covenant, and it is something like a "cage". Twisted Evil (oh what imagination can do...)

Meh, it will probably have Forerunners & Precursors. Anyway "Ancient evil"
most likely the precursors

Nothing isn't confirmed. Precursors loved peace & they created humans. I don't see why they would be enemies.

the its the flood it has to be
or the forerunners

It's confirmed that there is no more flood.
Sentinels + a few forerunners maybe?

27what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:Didn't 343i say that the covenant are back? Well... i think that this shield world is occupied by the covenant, and it is something like a "cage". Twisted Evil (oh what imagination can do...)

Nothing isn't confirmed. Precursors loved peace & they created humans. I don't see why they would be enemies.

or the forerunners

so sentinels take over forerunners bodys and make the eyes glow red

28what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
ghost59 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:

or the forerunners

Scary affraid

29what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:

or the forerunners

Scary affraid
yeah now thats a threat

30what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:

or the forerunners

Or maybe Humans. In the books there were Humans on other planets, and the Halo's, so maybe some Humans were brought there when the Halos fired. Just making a random guess. Razz

31what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:

or the forerunners

Or maybe Humans. In the books there were Humans on other planets, and the Halo's, so maybe some Humans were brought there when the Halos fired. Just making a random guess. Razz
they wouldnt be a big threat
master chief would just kill them all

32what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
ghost59 wrote:they wouldnt be a big threat
master chief would just kill them all
Well, they would have been living on a Forerunner shield world for 100,000 years. So I am pretty sure they would have some nice technology by then. Especially considering how the Forerunner structures are supposed to be more "active" in the game(compared to the other games).

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning it...)

33what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 am

Jony

Jony
they wouldnt be a big threat
master chief would just kill them all [/quote]

Their population would easily grow.

34what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 am

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:

or the forerunners

"Ancient evil" It must be Humans(Human-Human war, many billion people died) Something totally new (Unknown, new race who were taken to shield world before activation of Halo rings) Precursors loved peace & created humans. Forerunners created "New humans" I don't see why they would then attack them. And even when 343i says "no more flood" There's good chance, that they are lying. Bungie did that many times. Even if the concept art had that big monster.(Precursor i guess...) There still may be other factions.

35what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:"Ancient evil" It must be Humans(Human-Human war, many billion people died) Something totally new (Unknown, new race who were taken to shield world before activation of Halo rings) Precursors loved peace & created humans. Forerunners created "New humans" I don't see why they would then attack them. And even when 343i says "no more flood" There's good chance, that they are lying. Bungie did that many times. Even if the concept art had that big monster.(Precursor i guess...) There still may be other factions.
-Did I seriously completely miss one of the books talking about a Human-Human war?
-Are we sure the Precursors were generally peaceful? If they are, why did the Forerunners decide to start a genocide against them?
-I don't see why the Forerunners(or sentinels) would attack you either, but 343i needs something cool for us to shoot at, so...
-I don't see why they would blatantly lie and say "no flood", and then put flood in... seems like that would be a pretty big lie, which wouldn't really help them anyways.
-Bungie did that many times? You sure?
-I am not even going to try and guess what that concept art thing was, chances are it's something new and I would be wrong anyways.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to make it less wall-o-text like(failed).)

36what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:"Ancient evil" It must be Humans(Human-Human war, many billion people died) Something totally new (Unknown, new race who were taken to shield world before activation of Halo rings) Precursors loved peace & created humans. Forerunners created "New humans" I don't see why they would then attack them. And even when 343i says "no more flood" There's good chance, that they are lying. Bungie did that many times. Even if the concept art had that big monster.(Precursor i guess...) There still may be other factions.
-Did I seriously completely miss one of the books talking about a Human-Human war?
-Are we sure the Precursors were generally peaceful? If they are, why did the Forerunners decide to start a genocide against them?
-I don't see why the Forerunners(or sentinels) would attack you either, but 343i needs something cool for us to shoot at, so...
-I don't see why they would blatantly lie and say "no flood", and then put flood in... seems like that would be a pretty big lie, which wouldn't really help them anyways.
-I am not even going to try and guess what that concept art thing was, chances are it's something new and I would be wrong anyways.

-Human-Human war was when UNSC & Insurrectionist fighted each other. So yeah, you probably missed some books & do you have Halo Wars?
-Precursors were peaceful, but Forerunners wanted to be superior race of milky way galaxy.
- You should read Ghosts of Onyx. Sentinels doesn't recognise humans as reclaimers.
- Yep, bungie said many things, but they were not ingame, or they were in game.
-Yep, I'm not gonna guess.

37what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm

ghost59

ghost59
so we are fighting humans
sigh i guess that thing at the end of the concept art trailer isnt the enemy
way to screw up my dreams 343
fighting humans and not that evil thing shown in the concept art trailer, why even show it.

38what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:so we are fighting humans
sigh i guess that thing at the end of the concept art trailer isnt the enemy
way to screw up my dreams 343
fighting humans and not that evil thing shown in the concept art trailer, why even show it.

It's not confirmed. It may be anything.

39what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

-Human-Human war was when UNSC & Insurrectionist fighted each other. So yeah, you probably missed some books & do you have Halo Wars?
-Precursors were peaceful, but Forerunners wanted to be superior race of milky way galaxy.
- You should read Ghosts of Onyx. Sentinels doesn't recognise humans as reclaimers.
-I guess I was thinking about the war being ancient as well, but ya, I know about the Insurrectionists. lol. And yes, I've got Halo Wars.
-That doesn't seem like a very good reason for them to wipe the Precursors out of existence, especially considering the Forerunners have their Mantel thing.
-I have also read Ghosts of Onyx, well, I suppose you are right there, but all the Monitors you find recognize Humans as reclaimers, so assuming there is a Monitor on the shield world you would most likely be fine.
-I suppose when they were earlier in development things may have been taken out, but they are almost finished with Halo: 4.

40what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Been reading Halo Grasslands. Odd how the sentinels on Onyx can't recognize Humans yet the Huragok inside the Dyson Sphere inside Onyx (Disortion sphere that can hold a few million Earths in a few centimeters) recognize Humans... Although they didn't know about the Covenant as they were put there during the Human-Forerunner war.

41what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

CPL Novan wrote:Been reading Halo Grasslands. Odd how the sentinels on Onyx can't recognize Humans yet the Huragok inside the Dyson Sphere inside Onyx (Disortion sphere that can hold a few million Earths in a few centimeters) recognize Humans... Although they didn't know about the Covenant as they were put there during the Human-Forerunner war.
Grasslands?

42what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
LH Justin wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Been reading Halo Grasslands. Odd how the sentinels on Onyx can't recognize Humans yet the Huragok inside the Dyson Sphere inside Onyx (Disortion sphere that can hold a few million Earths in a few centimeters) recognize Humans... Although they didn't know about the Covenant as they were put there during the Human-Forerunner war.
Grasslands?
Grasslands=the Halo novel by Karen Traviss

43what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Grasslands?
Grasslands=the Halo novel by Karen Traviss
It's "Glasslands", not "Grasslands".

44what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

-I guess I was thinking about the war being ancient as well, but ya, I know about the Insurrectionists. lol. And yes, I've got Halo Wars.
-That doesn't seem like a very good reason for them to wipe the Precursors out of existence, especially considering the Forerunners have their Mantel thing.
-I have also read Ghosts of Onyx, well, I suppose you are right there, but all the Monitors you find recognize Humans as reclaimers, so assuming there is a Monitor on the shield world you would most likely be fine.
-I suppose when they were earlier in development things may have been taken out, but they are almost finished with Halo: 4.

Sentinels attacked humans in Onyx...

45what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:-I guess I was thinking about the war being ancient as well, but ya, I know about the Insurrectionists. lol. And yes, I've got Halo Wars.

That's what I meant by "I suppose you are right, but...". So, I know those sentinels don't recognize you as being a reclaimer, however all the Monitors we have encountered have. And Monitors control sentinels.

46what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:-I guess I was thinking about the war being ancient as well, but ya, I know about the Insurrectionists. lol. And yes, I've got Halo Wars.

That's what I meant by "I suppose you are right, but...". So, I know those sentinels don't recognize you as being a reclaimer, however all the Monitors we have encountered have. And Monitors control sentinels.

Yes, MONITORS, but they will attack if you break any rules of "Protocol". And shield world have A.Is, and in battle of Flood Controller Shield world. A.I ordered Sentinels to attack humans?

47what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yes, MONITORS, but they will attack if you break any rules of "Protocol". And shield world have A.Is, and in battle of Flood Controller Shield world. A.I ordered Sentinels to attack humans?
I doubt they would attack unless it was a pretty big breach of protocol, like Master Chief destroying ones ring. Halo Wars was... itself, plus they were likely to be Flood infected. The AI on Onyx never showed itself, so we don't know if it had a Monitor or some other AI, but the Monitors tend to be much smarter than the Forerunners other AI's.

48what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I doubt they would attack unless it was a pretty big breach of protocol, like Master Chief destroying ones ring. Halo Wars was... itself, plus they were likely to be Flood infected. The AI on Onyx never showed itself, so we don't know if it had a Monitor or some other AI, but the Monitors tend to be much smarter than the Forerunners other AI's.

If you played Halo reach you know it had A.I. It is unclear whether it is in charge of the whole Shield World or just the Cleansing Rings. When the UNSC Spirit of Fire went into the underground section, the AI detected a "high order" Flood infection and an unknown alien intrusion. The AI autonomously initiated "Stage 3 Defense Protocols", which included activating Sentinels, cleansing rings, and Super Sentinels to clear away the Flood and the "unknown alien intrusion". Every time the Spirit of Fire approaches a cleansing ring, it will say "Decontamination sequence commencing". It was most likely destroyed with the destruction of the Shield World.
A.Is can't really get flood infected. Only Forerunner A.I who ever sided with Flood was 05-032 Mendicant Bias, Gravemind persuaded him to help him, and that took 43 years...And 343 Guilty Spark got mad when someone else had 'his' Index & when Flood attacked Ark. But yeah I understand that.

49what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

If you played Halo reach you know it had A.I. It is unclear whether it is in charge of the whole Shield World or just the Cleansing Rings. When the UNSC Spirit of Fire went into the underground section, the AI detected a "high order" Flood infection and an unknown alien intrusion. The AI autonomously initiated "Stage 3 Defense Protocols", which included activating Sentinels, cleansing rings, and Super Sentinels to clear away the Flood and the "unknown alien intrusion". Every time the Spirit of Fire approaches a cleansing ring, it will say "Decontamination sequence commencing". It was most likely destroyed with the destruction of the Shield World.
A.Is can't really get flood infected. Only Forerunner A.I who ever sided with Flood was 05-032 Mendicant Bias, Gravemind persuaded him to help him, and that took 43 years...And 343 Guilty Spark got mad when someone else had 'his' Index & when Flood attacked Ark. But yeah I understand that.

What has Halo Reach to do with the spirit of fire Question

50what is an  Sharquoi - Page 2 Empty Re: what is an Sharquoi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

I am assuming you meant Halo Wars in the first part. Also, I don't think that a.i. was a Monitor, and the fact it didnt know what a Human was... Well, that's just weird.

I know it was typed poorly, but I didn't mean the a.i. was infected, I meant that it probably thought the Humans were. Which would explain why it wanted to kill them.

Edit: I do have Halo Wars, and I have played it quite a bit. Not as much as Reach, but still.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.