Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You see that awesome helmet? It's sniper-proof Razz
..Is it rocket launcher proof?

27fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:
Well, it's definitely not Fuel Rod proof...

28fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Legal

Legal
CPL. Rex wrote:
Or can it withstand a blast from our MAC rounds? Didn't think so Smile

29fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Legal wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
can ur helmets withstand a glassing ray?

30fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:-Grammar Nazi- Sacred*
I think this means humanity wins.
Death to all those who stand before humanity and it's ever lasting glory! Now the San Shyuum have been abolished, the Sangheili are weak. The Covernant is weak.
weak u say heretic tell me that when u see my fleet glassing earth or any other colony
Your filthy battle cruisers will not pass the orbital defence platforms without the guidance of your Prophets.
Why wouldn't the prophets guide us?
The Covernant is no more! (After the year 2552) For those who don't know, after the Arbiter killed Truth in halo 3, the Sangheili went home and couldn't survive properly because the Prophets had helped them all the time. Now all Elites except the Arbiter hate humans
Guess I'm still used to the Halo:GoC timeframe, whish was during the Human-Covenant war, but do we really know when the new game will be taking place?

31fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Not against a 14.5mm SABOT round going faster than the speed of sound.
Also, someone should probably make another war topic so that this thread can be used as intended, namely recruitment.

32fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
ill make 1 sec

33fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
You forget elites have armor lock. XD

34fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Guess I'm still used to the Halo:GoC timeframe, whish was during the Human-Covenant war, but do we really know when the new game will be taking place?
It takes place during that thing, where that other stuff happened.

35fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
That's it! Move it to the war topic and stop posting in this thread unless it's actually for the Fleet!

36fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Guess I'm still used to the Halo:GoC timeframe, whish was during the Human-Covenant war, but do we really know when the new game will be taking place?
It takes place during that thing, where that other stuff happened.
Ah, well thanks for clearing up all my questions!

37fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:18 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:That's it! Move it to the war topic and stop posting in this thread unless it's actually for the Fleet!
What is this fleet you speak of anyway?

38fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
LH Justin wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:That's it! Move it to the war topic and stop posting in this thread unless it's actually for the Fleet!
(Facepalm)
See the title, it's a player group for those who like Elites more than the UNSC.

39fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
(Facepalm)
See the title, it's a player group for those who like Elites more than the UNSC.
Ah, sorry, I'm new. Well, technically old and not been around for a while.

40fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 am

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:-Grammar Nazi- Sacred*
I think this means humanity wins.
Death to all those who stand before humanity and it's ever lasting glory! Now the San Shyuum have been abolished, the Sangheili are weak. The Covernant is weak.
weak u say heretic tell me that when u see my fleet glassing earth or any other colony
Your filthy battle cruisers will not pass the orbital defence platforms without the guidance of your Prophets.
Why wouldn't the prophets guide us?
The Covernant is no more! (After the year 2552) For those who don't know, after the Arbiter killed Truth in halo 3, the Sangheili went home and couldn't survive properly because the Prophets had helped them all the time. Now all Elites except the Arbiter hate humans

even Rtas 'Vadum :O? I'm sure there are some elites who don't hate humans. And Covenant is no more? Then why will they appaer in Halo 4? Every specie went back to their homeworlds. They could rebuild, but since there are only about 700 San 'Shyuum left it may be hard..

41fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 am

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Oh and where the hell is Onva?

42fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 am

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree

How the hell do you think people will join Fleet if we don't do thread?

43fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

He means we should stop talking about killing each other.

44fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz

45fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz
So, why do you have two accounts? You seem to use them both.

46fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz

There's good reason for that. I use my other account (Xytan 'Vemuree) to join Covenant. & then i use my other (Precursor) to join UNSC. That's why :p

47fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz

There's good reason for that. I use my other account (Xytan 'Vemuree) to join Covenant. & then i use my other (Precursor) to join UNSC. That's why :p
Ah, sneaky lol.

48fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz

Ah, sneaky lol.
and spy on them and tell us all about it

49fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Oh k Razz

Ah, sneaky lol.
and spy on them and tell us all about it
And he can spy on us. O.o

50fleet of secrade consecration - Page 2 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Ardo 'Moretumee

Ahh. Back to Sangheilios

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.