Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 am

Jony

Jony
I have problem. Here's no point, that i'm Spec Ops commander, if we have no Special Operations Sangheili...lol

227fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 am

Jony

Jony
And I have idea. Why would we only let elites join this Fleet? What if some people wants to be Unggoy. They could join too. Just idea.

228fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:And I have idea. Why would we only let elites join this Fleet? What if some people wants to be Unggoy. They could join too. Just idea.
for now lets stay with elites and when more join up u will have ur ops team

229fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It would make sense to have grunts in the fleet tough. I don't believe the Covenant has any fully-Elite fleets. Maybe the grunts could just be NPCs or something.

230fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It would make sense to have grunts in the fleet tough. I don't believe the Covenant has any fully-Elite fleets. Maybe the grunts could just be NPCs or something.

Useless piece of -cheesecakes- running around and screaming and talking about food nipple...

231fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It would make sense to have grunts in the fleet tough. I don't believe the Covenant has any fully-Elite fleets. Maybe the grunts could just be NPCs or something.

Useless piece of -cheesecakes- running around and screaming and talking about food nipple...
And absorbing enemy fire. What they were born to do.

232fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:

Calm down, calm down. He obviously likes those food nipples.

233fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4usE_5R3o&feature=fvwrel

234fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:

Thats the reason i dont whant them in my fleet or ship

235fleet of secrade consecration - Page 10 Empty Re: fleet of secrade consecration Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:57 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:

Thats the reason i dont whant them in my fleet or ship

lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.