Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about the livestream... Empty about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

camycamera

camycamera
hey,

i was wondering that if you are releasing updates via livestream, and people miss it, will you put those updates you released into some fourm? because i am very likely going to miss these streams, and i do not wish to miss out on any information. thank you.

2about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 am

Legal

Legal
I would imagine if the stream has enough relevant information they will release it onto Youtube. The livestreams you have missed were more about asking questions rather than finding out information about the game. Don't panic!

3about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Don't Panic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6qlMU4bMI
But yeah, don't worry 'bout it, the information they've covered in the two livestreams you missed will probably be posted in some manner later. The same will probably be true for any further information that's first discussed in livestreams.

4about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Legal

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:Don't Panic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6qlMU4bMI
But yeah, don't worry 'bout it, the information they've covered in the two livestreams you missed will probably be posted in some manner later. The same will probably be true for any further information that's first discussed in livestreams.
Omg I love hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy!

5about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm

We don't usually release any important information on them. And we might sometimes say stuff in the livestream that hasn't been cleared with the rest of the team. Think of them as nothing official.

6about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm

camycamera

camycamera
LH Justin wrote:We don't usually release any important information on them. And we might sometimes say stuff in the livestream that hasn't been cleared with the rest of the team. Think of them as nothing official.

ok, but will you put official info on forums or something?

7about the livestream... Empty Re: about the livestream... Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 am

camycamera wrote:
LH Justin wrote:We don't usually release any important information on them. And we might sometimes say stuff in the livestream that hasn't been cleared with the rest of the team. Think of them as nothing official.

ok, but will you put official info on forums or something?
Yes, when we are ready for an actual reveal that is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.