Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Noble

Dev Team
We will try hosting another livestream tonight. I've sorted out most, if not all, of the kinks in the programs and we are planning on going live between 8:00pm-9:00pm EST (sorry Europe Crying or Very sad ). However, it will be recorded for those who miss it to re-watch Very Happy

Youtube link for any more explainations
Livestream Link

Hope to see you there Wink

2Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:We will try hosting another livestream tonight. I've sorted out most, if not all, of the kinks in the programs and we are planning on going live between 8:00pm-9:00pm EST (sorry Europe Crying or Very sad ). However, it will be recorded for those who miss it to re-watch Very Happy

Livestream Link

Cool, not sure if I will make it to this one though, kinda busy day.
I will be there!

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Jony

Jony
Sadly, i live in Europe Sad

4Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i think thats about 3:00 am my time which is no problem for me

5Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Sick! Can't wait Smile

6Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

UncleSam797

UncleSam797
Dev Team
I think a few of us will be getting on Halo 3 today too, so if any of you would like to play with us, my GT is UncleSam797 or just ask any of the other guys that are on

Hope to see you on!

7Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Noble

Dev Team
UncleSam797 wrote:I think a few of us will be getting on Halo 3 today too, so if any of you would like to play with us, my GT is UncleSam797 or just ask any of the other guys that are on

Hope to see you on!

I can try (and I mean hope to God it works) to livestream it

8Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Could you make a short update about the info that was announced, since all europe guys probably didn't see it.

9Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Noble wrote:We will try hosting another livestream tonight. I've sorted out most, if not all, of the kinks in the programs and we are planning on going live between 8:00pm-9:00pm EST (sorry Europe Crying or Very sad ). However, it will be recorded for those who miss it to re-watch Very Happy

Livestream Link

ill be there Smile only 4:50 hours to go

10Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan

Livestream Link

Hmm, 8-9 EST, that's about 6-7 mountain time, right?

11Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Livestream Link

Hmm, 8-9 EST, that's about 6-7 mountain time, right?
I believe so, yes.

12Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
I can't comment in the chat on the livestream. I really hate Ustream.

13Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Empty Re: Livestream Announcement - Tonight! Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Wiltz wrote:I can't comment in the chat on the livestream. I really hate Ustream.
That's odd, did you try the chat window on this site?(even though it's the same...)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.