Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 22]

426Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:I changed my name Very Happy

Jony -> Xytan 'Vemuree

I tell reason in "name change" thread.
Didn't you already have a different account with that name?

427Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:I forgot tell what I did today, well, I stayed up to about 5:00 a.m., then I slept, because I was not able to sleep, I tried over 4 hours, but then I was able to get sleep. And I slept 1 hour and 35 minutes, because of my leg. It's "Injured", but yeah, i'm tired, but I can't get sleep now. My writing may be weird, because i'm tired. Don't mind that.

Edit: Well, now I slept 5 hours more Very Happy
What kind of injury?

428Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:I forgot tell what I did today, well, I stayed up to about 5:00 a.m., then I slept, because I was not able to sleep, I tried over 4 hours, but then I was able to get sleep. And I slept 1 hour and 35 minutes, because of my leg. It's "Injured", but yeah, i'm tired, but I can't get sleep now. My writing may be weird, because i'm tired. Don't mind that.

Edit: Well, now I slept 5 hours more Very Happy
What kind of injury?

It just hurts so badly, or well, not anymore, didn't know good word, so I said "Injured"

429Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Summer time boredom... setting in.

430Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Jony

Jony
I miss my old name <3 I will stay with "Jony"

431Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I believe we broke the record for shortest game of Countries today... My team was betrayed by the [REDACTED]s known as "red team". Razz

432Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I believe we broke the record for shortest game of Countries today... My team was betrayed by the [REDACTED]s known as "red team". Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZwRbu39yw&feature=BFa&list=EL11RPcSijSM0

Skip to 1:51 in the video. Then you'll have the song.

433Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I believe we broke the record for shortest game of Countries today... My team was betrayed by the [REDACTED]s known as "red team". Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZwRbu39yw&feature=BFa&list=EL11RPcSijSM0

Skip to 1:51 in the video. Then you'll have the song.
What a "great" song!

434Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I learned that Thel has real issues with losing... I wish I could have been recording all that. XD

435Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I learned that Thel has real issues with losing... I wish I could have been recording all that. XD
Daily Story Thread - Page 18 DNWCat

You just saw my competitive side. I don't like losing to people who are just as good as me, or whenever I say I'm better than them and I lose. >_>

As for losing to people that suck compared to me, eh, I pretty much always win.

But you, Teh Flood and SuperTrooper will pay one day... one day... you will all pay...

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

436Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
And we might not have Reclaimer next time.

But I hate paying for things.

437Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 am

Jony

Jony
I woke up 30 minutes ago.

Cool story? Eh?

438Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I woke up 30 minutes ago.

Cool story? Eh?
Just been sleeping for 30 or so hours. lol

439Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:I woke up 30 minutes ago.

Cool story? Eh?
Just been sleeping for 30 or so hours. lol

lol

440Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Jony

Jony
Power just turned off..... I had to go market, to buy new "battery" to that thing, that controls all energy for house...

441Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And we might not have Reclaimer next time.

Well you shall pay for your honor because of your heresy in the alliance!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

442Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And we might not have Reclaimer next time.

Well you shall pay for your honor because of your heresy in the alliance!!
What you call "heresy", I call "cheesecake".

443Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Finally got started on playing Call of Duty United Offensive again, and I have to say, it's the hardest campaign I've ever played. I'm on mission 6, on easy. It's taken me two days to get there alone.

But yet again, what do I expect from a game in which the last mission is impossible to beat on veteran. Rolling Eyes

444Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/blende10.jpg

This is an M9 I've been working on for the past 3 days. It's fairly W.I.P., but it is the first model I have made out of it's flat state. It's an accomplishment to me. Smile

So, it still needs to be rounded off, and some pieces need to be fixed, but besides that, it's pretty much good.

And the reason why I'm posting this here is because the work in progress thread is lost. (I cannot find it).

So tell me your thoughts, how do you like it? I counted the polygons, and there's about 400 or so in there. (My guess around 450).

That's better than my last model. Colt M1911. Had about 1200 polies.

Anyway, please tell me how you feel about the model. (Your thoughts).

445Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
mini0013xx wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/blende10.jpg

This is an M9 I've been working on for the past 3 days. It's fairly W.I.P., but it is the first model I have made out of it's flat state. It's an accomplishment to me. Smile

So, it still needs to be rounded off, and some pieces need to be fixed, but besides that, it's pretty much good.

And the reason why I'm posting this here is because the work in progress thread is lost. (I cannot find it).

So tell me your thoughts, how do you like it? I counted the polygons, and there's about 400 or so in there. (My guess around 450).

Definatly needs to be rounded off. It also needs way more details on the sides. Keep up the good work though. What is this for?

Last edited by GySgt Anthony321123 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total

446Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Today I helped my dad drain our above ground pool, it took a few hours. The whole thing was filled with tadpoles. I didn't want them all to die so I got as many as I could by putting them in buckets and I put as many as I could and alot of the pool water in the near by creek. I spent hours hunched over, picking up tadpoles and putting them in buckets of water. When I stood up the last time, My back hurt extremely bad; I think I might of thrown it out (I know, that sounds bad; A sixteen yeer old boy throwing out his back). After awile it felt like my top six vertibre were calapsing on my lower three (literaly; that is the only thing I can amagine it feeling like). And that was after werds; during it happening it felt like what I just said exept with your back bent back all the way untill your head is touching your feet. It still hurts, but not nearly as bad as before. My mom gave me some pain pills thank goodness. That is what happened to me today.

447Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/blende10.jpg

Definatly needs to be rounded off. It also needs way more details on the sides. Keep up the good work though. What is this for?

I am going to round it off, just not today. Too lazy. Tomorrow though. Tomorrow I'll smooth it off. The next day, finish the smoothing/create hammer and trigger. Etc. etc.

448Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 am

Jony

Jony
I woke up 55 minutes ago, because little kids, who were outside screamed. I felt like, I should've go to balcony, and scream "SHUT THE -CHEESECAKE- UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" -__- I live on 5th floor...

449Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee

450Daily Story Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
It's not.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.