Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 22]

126Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty You: Why u yoink meh!?! Grunt:Yew a nib. Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Liberty ftw!
But apparently we can't talk about mods, so hope no police were nearby when you typed that.

Hmmh...I think we still can talk about modding? Not giving links to each other etc. Btw, I'm using Liberty & Ascension. Would like to use Gravemind, but oh well...My Halo 2 won't work. Probably gonna buy Halo CE for pc.
Ah. You are using Ascension? Just it's tags to use in Liberty or do you actually have a jtag?
I recommend Halo ce. Great game. And unlike Xbox Live, you won't get cussed out for mentioning mods. lol

You could get cussed out by the people at Halomaps.org for starting a project or trying to create a mapping team though. They just don't know how to be nice over there...

Minus a few nicer members and dennis, one of the funniest moderators I've ever seen.
I tend to avoid their forums, they've got some cool maps and things though. lol

127Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Liberty ftw!
But apparently we can't talk about mods, so hope no police were nearby when you typed that.

Hmmh...I think we still can talk about modding? Not giving links to each other etc. Btw, I'm using Liberty & Ascension. Would like to use Gravemind, but oh well...My Halo 2 won't work. Probably gonna buy Halo CE for pc.
Ah. You are using Ascension? Just it's tags to use in Liberty or do you actually have a jtag?
I recommend Halo ce. Great game. And unlike Xbox Live, you won't get cussed out for mentioning mods. lol

You could get cussed out by the people at Halomaps.org for starting a project or trying to create a mapping team though. They just don't know how to be nice over there...

Minus a few nicer members and dennis, one of the funniest moderators I've ever seen.
I tend to avoid their forums, they've got some cool maps and things though. lol

I'm a part of their forums, but only to download maps and tell them what I think about them.

As for the people, Higuy is pretty cool with most things. Didn't like H:GOC for some reason though.

The people on the NP mapping team are also pretty cool. Although the people who run it don't natively speak english. (And it shows. They are Italian, so that's the reason why they don't speak english all too well), but they do their best to create their maps, and convert them into english so that everyone can be happy about the map. On top of that, they are very nice, very friendly, and (in my opinion) they are the best mapping team out there. (CMT and TM are good, but NP has given me one awesome thing after another!)

128Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Leets do not approve of pants either. Wed May 09, 2012 2:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I'm a part of their forums, but only to download maps and tell them what I think about them.

As for the people, Higuy is pretty cool with most things. Didn't like H:GOC for some reason though.

The people on the NP mapping team are also pretty cool. Although the people who run it don't natively speak english. (And it shows. They are Italian, so that's the reason why they don't speak english all too well), but they do their best to create their maps, and convert them into english so that everyone can be happy about the map. On top of that, they are very nice, very friendly, and (in my opinion) they are the best mapping team out there. (CMT and TM are good, but NP has given me one awesome thing after another!)
Don't think I have ever heard of NP before. What are some maps they have made? I might have unknowingly played some already. lol

129Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 8:19 am

Jony

Jony
Trying to make Main Menus with Sony Vegas 11 Pro(Thanks to Noble for tutorial), Oh and i would never Mod Online. Don't do that mistake. Always use account that IS fully offline.

130Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty I've got a pet headcrab. Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Trying to make Main Menus with Sony Vegas 11 Pro(Thanks to Noble for tutorial), Oh and i would never Mod Online. Don't do that mistake. Always use account that IS fully offline.
There isn't much you can do that even remotely affects online anyways. Except the "ultra white" color and Bungie nameplate, which are bannable now anyways.
Hope your menu comes out nice.

131Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I'm a part of their forums, but only to download maps and tell them what I think about them.

Don't think I have ever heard of NP before. What are some maps they have made? I might have unknowingly played some already. lol

http://npmappingteam.altervista.org/

They have a website and have made some of the coolest things I've ever seen in a Halo Custom Edition Single Player map. Ever.

132Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 10:58 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Trying to make Main Menus with Sony Vegas 11 Pro(Thanks to Noble for tutorial), Oh and i would never Mod Online. Don't do that mistake. Always use account that IS fully offline.
There isn't much you can do that even remotely affects online anyways. Except the "ultra white" color and Bungie nameplate, which are bannable now anyways.
Hope your menu comes out nice.

I didn't mean you Mod multiplayer, I meant if you account is connected to internet or it have Xbox Live, if you mod you will get banned. But yeah, I will post link to my YT channel, when my Main Menus are out.

133Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 10:59 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
I just ate breakfest, so now SCHOOL. Sad

134Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:I just ate breakfest, so now SCHOOL. Sad

Good luck, lol! My school say was over 8 hours pale

135Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Jony

Jony
I'm getting mad, because my Sony Vegas won't open, I don't know why Mad

136Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:http://npmappingteam.altervista.org/

They have a website and have made some of the coolest things I've ever seen in a Halo Custom Edition Single Player map. Ever.
Those campaign maps look awesome, going to have to go try them!

Jony wrote:I didn't mean you Mod multiplayer, I meant if you account is connected to internet or it have Xbox Live, if you mod you will get banned. But yeah, I will post link to my YT channel, when my Main Menus are out.
Modding gamesaves is usually safe.

137Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 10, 2012 1:44 am

Jony

Jony
Today I woke up at 04:20 ^^ I'm so happy about that.

138Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:Today I woke up at 04:20 ^^ I'm so happy about that.

You are being sarcastic right? Razz

139Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:Today I woke up at 04:20 ^^ I'm so happy about that.

You are being sarcastic right? Razz

No, I'm happy about my new times when I wake up and go to sleep ^^

140Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 am

Jony

Jony
My day was total -cheesecake-. No fcking joking. Surely was almost worst day ever in my life. Crying or Very sad.

I was like 15 minutes late from school(Well, I don't really care about that, because my teachers thinks it's usual for me, because I do it every day. So they don't rage or anything. I only must say "Sorry I'm late". We had TWO hours of Mother Tongue.

That was still Ok, but when physical education lesson started.... HOLY FUUUUUUK -CHEESECAKE- Me and my friend tried to run to bus after Mother Tongue lessons, but oh wow, what an asshole driver was. We only had like 15 meters anymore and then he drives away!

We were so angry, no joking. And we had like 18 minutes to walk to Sports Field, because our bikes were broken. And it was like 4 kilometers away! We started walking. We came wayyyy too much late. Then it starts raining and we had to run OVER 1500 meters. After that raining ends, that was good thing. My grade was so bad, 6+. Last week we had fitness Test first part.(It had Speed,How strong you are etc.) I got like 9+ from that....

After Physical education lessons were over. we were tired, my head hurt, My legs were broken, I was so sweaty. Same with my friend.
Me and my friend started walking away from Sports Field, we were trying to get to train before it leaves, then what happens. IT STARTS RAINING AGAIN! Then I notice i don't have my Zip(Jacket) with me, because I left it to Sports field. I was so angry.
I started walking to back to get it. Then we finally started walking away, but we were late from train.

we thought to go by bus, but oh well. It was same driver, we know it, because bus number was 22. And again, we had only like 15 meters left... We started waiting train.

We went to library to wait(That explains, how I was able to post to these forums like 1-2 hours ago. We were late from History lesson. It already started. Then we went close to home by train, and my friend called to his mother and told he was not going to school anymore. Same with me. And now...I'm home, Writing this story, and I will soon go to shower. Thanks for reading this. And sorry if I have bad english. Special thanks to my friend for being such a awesome friend, because he stayed with me. Smile

- Jony

141Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 9:57 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:My day was total -cheesecake-. No fcking joking. Surely was almost worst day ever in my life. Crying or Very sad.

I was like 15 minutes late from school(Well, I don't really care about that, because my teachers thinks it's usual for me, because I do it every day. So they don't rage or anything. I only must say "Sorry I'm late". We had TWO hours of Mother Tongue.

That was still Ok, but when physical education lesson started.... HOLY FUUUUUUK -CHEESECAKE- Me and my friend tried to run to bus after Mother Tongue lessons, but oh wow, what an asshole driver was. We only had like 15 meters anymore and then he drives away!

We were so angry, no joking. And we had like 18 minutes to walk to Sports Field, because our bikes were broken. And it was like 4 kilometers away! We started walking. We came wayyyy too much late. Then it starts raining and we had to run OVER 1500 meters. After that raining ends, that was good thing. My grade was so bad, 6+. Last week we had fitness Test first part.(It had Speed,How strong you are etc.) I got like 9+ from that....

After Physical education lessons were over. we were tired, my head hurt, My legs were broken, I was so sweaty. Same with my friend.
Me and my friend started walking away from Sports Field, we were trying to get to train before it leaves, then what happens. IT STARTS RAINING AGAIN! Then I notice i don't have my Zip(Jacket) with me, because I left it to Sports field. I was so angry.
I started walking to back to get it. Then we finally started walking away, but we were late from train.

we thought to go by bus, but oh well. It was same driver, we know it, because bus number was 22. And again, we had only like 15 meters left... We started waiting train.

We went to library to wait(That explains, how I was able to post to these forums like 1-2 hours ago. We were late from History lesson. It already started. Then we went close to home by train, and my friend called to his mother and told he was not going to school anymore. Same with me. And now...I'm home, Writing this story, and I will soon go to shower. Thanks for reading this. And sorry if I have bad english. Special thanks to my friend for being such a awesome friend, because he stayed with me. Smile

- Jony

When you're sixty, this story will be more filled with nostalgia then it will be filled with anger. ;D

142Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:My day was total -cheesecake-. No fcking joking. Surely was almost worst day ever in my life. Crying or Very sad.

- Jony

When you're sixty, this story will be more filled with nostalgia then it will be filled with anger. ;D

lol

143Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Yar! Fri May 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
That sounds like a terrible day... "Kilometers", here we use the retarded system of "miles" and such. No idea why.

144Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That sounds like a terrible day... "Kilometers", here we use the retarded system of "miles" and such. No idea why.

yeah, don't get me started on the american and english mile system thing! Wink

But you think that driver was bad. One time I was running to the buss and knocked on the door after it had JUST started to drive. So I ran along with the buss and cotinued to knock but he still wouldn't stop.
Then I somehow fell and got my feet under the buss... It ran over my legs, and yes that hurt like..... well let's just say that if a woman says: "you can never understand the pain a woman has when she is giving birth"
I can say: "REALLY!?" So that's why I have no regrets ;D

Anyway after that he decided to stop -.-

Fortunately my legs got completely restored... after about two months...

So that's a story I had. It was about 3 years ago, but like I said now I'm kinda glad that it happened because I have a story to tell and don't really fear pain anymore >;D

(yeah, maybe you guys didn't excpect to read personal stuff like that here but whatever:)

145Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:yeah, don't get me started on the american and english mile system thing! Wink

But you think that driver was bad. One time I was running to the buss and knocked on the door after it had JUST started to drive. So I ran along with the buss and cotinued to knock but he still wouldn't stop.
Then I somehow fell and got my feet under the buss... It ran over my legs, and yes that hurt like..... well let's just say that if a woman says: "you can never understand the pain a woman has when she is giving birth"

So that's a story I had. It was about 3 years ago, but like I said now I'm kinda glad that it happened because I have a story to tell and don't really fear pain anymore >;D

(yeah, maybe you guys didn't excpect to read personal stuff like that here but whatever:)
He probably stopped because someone else in the bus yelled, "You just ran over a freaking kid!"

146Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:yeah, don't get me started on the american and english mile system thing! Wink

He probably stopped because someone else in the bus yelled, "You just ran over a freaking kid!"

Yeah XD

147Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
When I got on Reach to play a few games of matchmaking, I found that there was only 29 people on matchmaking. Sad

148Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Such a sad day... Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:When I got on Reach to play a few games of matchmaking, I found that there was only 29 people on matchmaking. Sad
29? Really? Theres usually a few thousand when I play.... the playlist that usually has the least is the DLC-only one, and it had 64 last I checked.

149Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:When I got on Reach to play a few games of matchmaking, I found that there was only 29 people on matchmaking. Sad
29? Really? Theres usually a few thousand when I play.... the playlist that usually has the least is the DLC-only one, and it had 64 last I checked.

There were 29 people total.
Strange.

150Daily Story Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 1:41 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

There were 29 people total.
Strange.

Bug

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.