Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about profile. Empty Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
So when I first signed up there was a text box called "Award" and I put the url for my avatar in it (As you can see to the left).

How do I change this?

2Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Ah I see, that's what happen'd.
I was wondering how you did that.
I will have one of the forum admins fix that up for you.

3Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:51 pm

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
Thanks... Can I change it to something or is that a reserved tool for the admins only.

4Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

It's fixed. There was a little bug that let new members change their rewards field.

5Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Jony

Jony
Trigger wrote:Ah I see, that's what happen'd.
I was wondering how you did that.
I will have one of the forum admins fix that up for you.

That signature is amazing! lol Very Happy

6Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
Any idea why my signature isn't showing up?

7Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

G Sgt John Burns

it is on my screen

8Question about profile. Empty Re: Question about profile. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm

DIS7RICT

DIS7RICT
Don't worry. I figured it out. You have to post to see your new signature.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.