Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my profile on bvg Empty my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 am

G Sgt John Burns

yeah it wont let me sign in to my profile on bvg for some reason, i think it's because it says it's inactive so if someone could help that would be great

2my profile on bvg Empty Re: my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 am

Noble

Dev Team
Is your username on there John Burns? Because there is no account under the same username you have on here.

3my profile on bvg Empty Re: my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 am

G Sgt John Burns

i think so because it said that the username John Burns was being used but it wouldn't let me sign in though under that name and i'm pretty certain i'm using the right password

4my profile on bvg Empty Re: my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am

Noble

Dev Team
G Sgt John Burns wrote:i think so because it said that the username John Burns was being used but it wouldn't let me sign in though under that name and i'm pretty certain i'm using the right password

I just changed your password, look in your inbox on here for it

5my profile on bvg Empty Re: my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:i think so because it said that the username John Burns was being used but it wouldn't let me sign in though under that name and i'm pretty certain i'm using the right password

I just changed your password, look in your inbox on here for it

Noble, are you going to change blue box to blue/green dot? Blue would be better. (I'm talking about box, that shows, if user is online or not)

6my profile on bvg Empty Re: my profile on bvg Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 am

G Sgt John Burns

yeah that worked thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.