Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

camycamera

camycamera
i want the the game to be like reach's/halo 3's big team battle multiplayer. by god, it is excellent. also, JETPACKS. I WANT JETPACKS. I LOVE JETPACKS.

Jony

Jony
Usable Ark,Usable Halo rings,Usable Forerunner Dreadnought, I can Command over 400 SPARTAN-IIs,Sergeant Johnson, TE(homeplanet of Hunters), Scarab army, Easter Eggs, AND CHUCK NORRIS. Thank you for adding those things to game :-). santa

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Usable Ark,Usable Halo rings,Usable Forerunner Dreadnought, I can Command over 400 SPARTAN-IIs,Sergeant Johnson, TE(homeplanet of Hunters), Scarab army, Easter Eggs, AND CHUCK NORRIS. Thank you for adding those things to game :-). santa
Hmmm, I would like: pet lobster, pancake grenades, and a rainbow unicorn so I can splatter my enemies with style.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Usable Ark,Usable Halo rings,Usable Forerunner Dreadnought, I can Command over 400 SPARTAN-IIs,Sergeant Johnson, TE(homeplanet of Hunters), Scarab army, Easter Eggs, AND CHUCK NORRIS. Thank you for adding those things to game :-). santa
Hmmm, I would like: pet lobster, pancake grenades, and a rainbow unicorn so I can splatter my enemies with style.

<3

Jony

Jony
I almost forgot...CHEESECAKE!

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Not in multiplayer. But I remember 343i saying, that Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) will return. He's only one of few elites, who doesn't hate humans. Maybe he's playable in Co-op? Very Happy
I hope Thel shows up at some point, but they already said that in co-op everyone will just be master chief clones. Like in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo: 2.

I believe it was in this video: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/20/halo-4-multiplayer-hands-on-impressions.aspx

That's so lame -_- curse you 343i.

Um, your wrong, we are gonna be spartan IVs in the multiplayer and masterchief will have a spartan V armor ( i think i am wrong about masterchief) scratch

Jony

Jony
[quote="Lt. Vagos"]
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Not in multiplayer. But I remember 343i saying, that Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) will return. He's only one of few elites, who doesn't hate humans. Maybe he's playable in Co-op? Very Happy
I hope Thel shows up at some point, but they already said that in co-op everyone will just be master chief clones. Like in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo: 2.

I believe it was in this video: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/20/halo-4-multiplayer-hands-on-impressions.aspx

That's so lame -_- curse you 343i.

Um, your wrong, we are gonna be spartan IVs in the multiplayer and masterchief will have a spartan V armor ( i think i am wrong about masterchief) scratch [/quote

Wrong? I'm not wrong. Someone told CO-OP will have clones. And I belive it have. I know we are SPARTAN-IVs in MP.

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Here's my understanding of how it works, in multiplayer and CO-OP you play Spartan-IV's, in campaign you play as the Chief whose armor has been updated somehow.

Edit: wait, why are you talking about Halo 4 in the thread for Contention?......

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:Here's my understanding of how it works, in multiplayer and CO-OP you play Spartan-IV's, in campaign you play as the Chief whose armor has been updated somehow.

Edit: wait, why are you talking about Halo 4 in the thread for Contention?......

Yeah, we should move to Halo 4 discuss thread, but Halo 4 will have two Co-op modes. But in Campaign Co-op you play as MC clones?

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
We should be able to put our clan emblems on our armor.

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
the chiefs armor had its firmware tweaked by cortana

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
If custom classes are involved, only being able to load out one class. Also, keep it like a sandbox please.

Jony

Jony
HALO CE PISTOL!

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:HALO CE PISTOL!
That gun was so over-powered, I remember killing my brother from across blood gulch while riding in a warthog cheers It is still my favorite halo gun.

Jony

Jony
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:HALO CE PISTOL!
That gun was so over-powered, I remember killing my brother from across blood gulch while riding in a warthog cheers It is still my favorite halo gun.

Yep.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Icco 'Braolee wrote:the chiefs armor had its firmware tweaked by cortana
And she somehow managed to do it while he was in a cryopod...

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Icco 'Braolee wrote:the chiefs armor had its firmware tweaked by cortana
And she somehow managed to do it while he was in a cryopod...

What can I say? She's a boss!

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
in the Halo 4 demo cortana herself says she tweaked his firmware.and it takes place over 4 years after the end of Halo 3.

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
(FACEPALM!)
There's a Halo 4 thread, if you're going to talk about this stuff, do it there....

stryking

Dev Team
explosions...

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
stryking wrote:explosions...

Listen to this guy. He knows his [REDACTED]. Explosions are a key factor that make anything amazing!

No sarcasm either. I love explosions! That's why I have a hand grenade on my desk! (Not joking about that).

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
mini0013xx wrote:

Listen to this guy. He knows his [REDACTED]. Explosions are a key factor that make anything amazing!

No sarcasm either. I love explosions! That's why I have a hand grenade on my desk! (Not joking about that).
we have a bad-cheesecake- here

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

I'm just saying I love explosions. GAWD. Sad

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Don't worry, I like explosion, too. I have a 20mm round on my bookshelf.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
[quote="GySgt Anthony321123"]
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Don't worry, I like explosion, too. I have a 20mm round on my bookshelf.[/quote

You're just like my long lost twin... except you're not dead! Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.