Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Most important aspect of Halo? [Check all that apply]

Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 9 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 7 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 9 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 7 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 11 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Halo Poll for the Commmunity. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Poll for the Commmunity. Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 pm

theastromechdroid

theastromechdroid
Hey guys,

For some reason, it seems like the poll is closed. I'm still looking into how to make it active again [even though I didn't put an end date]. Or maybe it's open, but it shows as closed on my computer. LoL
Anyways, I'll still look into how to alter polls on a post.

Thanks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.