Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

25122nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral
I was thinking red and yellow as in the Soviet Bloc, but I can understand your point. Maybe a Blue star and Red text? Or White text with a Red backround for the fist?
That sounds Better. Lets see what Smylie thinks first.
Sounds good. I got my other color ideas from the patch for the 1st Marine Division.
22nd marine brigade - Page 11 225px-11

25222nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral
I was thinking red and yellow as in the Soviet Bloc, but I can understand your point. Maybe a Blue star and Red text? Or White text with a Red backround for the fist?
That sounds Better. Lets see what Smylie thinks first.
If we are going to go red and yellow (it is a clan decision), then the red neds to be rusted as the red from that of the gears logo, the yellow hsould be to in order to protray a gritty feel:-)

25322nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:If we are going to go red and yellow (it is a clan decision), then the red neds to be rusted as the red from that of the gears logo, the yellow hsould be to in order to protray a gritty feel:-)
Actually, I think since we're going for an actual Marine feel, I think we might be better off with the color scheme of the 1st Marine Division. Essentially, Blue star, Red background for the fist, and White text; maybe even do a thing where we add small stars inside the main one or around it for victorious clan battles.

25422nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Legal wrote:Do I need trials to confirm my position as an ODST. If so I would like to 1 v 1 someone (preferably a leader) on Reach to prove how good I am.

where you saying you wanted to 1v1 me because im not good when it comes to pressurised things like clan battles and 1v1's, but other than that i rape in multiplayer

25522nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 pm

G Sgt John Burns

also i think the emblem did look good but i just dont think it fits in with the whole unsc design we're going for, personally

25622nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

G Sgt John Burns

smyile i think you should update the rank system which includes reach and also i think you should discontinue the odst squad for now and wait till the game comes out and so for now put all the odst's into a different squad and start a list of people who are going to take part in the odst trials, and finally if you want i will stay as odst commander but it's okay if you decide to make me something else, and the same goes for the reach branch of the clan clown

25722nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Legal wrote:Do I need trials to confirm my position as an ODST. If so I would like to 1 v 1 someone (preferably a leader) on Reach to prove how good I am.

where you saying you wanted to 1v1 me because im not good when it comes to pressurised things like clan battles and 1v1's, but other than that i rape in multiplayer

I'd appreciate if I could 1v1 someone because then I can prove how good I am Smile

25822nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

G Sgt John Burns

well i'll 1v1 you if you want but im not saying ill be much of a challenge

25922nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:well i'll 1v1 you if you want but im not saying ill be much of a challenge
Haha no problem XD

26022nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
G Sgt John Burns wrote:also i think the emblem did look good but i just dont think it fits in with the whole unsc design we're going for, personally
I'm trying to make it look like a badge emblem; one you would actually have on your uniform in battle if a military badge (which is based off a real US military badge) Isn't what we're going for than what are we going for? (By we, I mean you, because this is the first negative response I have gotten from it.)

Edit: This is the patch the emblem was inspired by.
22nd marine brigade - Page 11 Bvn3dg10

26122nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm

G Sgt John Burns

G Sgt John Burns wrote:also i think the emblem did look good but i just dont think it fits in with the whole unsc design we're going for, personally
I'm trying to make it look like a badge emblem; one you would actually have on your uniform in battle if a military badge (which is based off a real US military badge) Isn't what we're going for than what are we going for? (By we, I mean you, because this is the first negative response I have gotten from it.)

i dont know something that seemed like you would see unsc marines wearing because the one you made looked a bit too different for my liking

26222nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

i dont know something that seemed like you would see unsc marines wearing because the one you made looked a bit too different for my liking
Differant from what? Also, in the games they they didn't evan have patches or emblems to identify who they were with, besides the unsc in general. So how would you know what a brigade emblem for the unsc would evan look like?

26322nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:41 pm

G Sgt John Burns

G Sgt John Burns wrote:

Differant from what? Also, in the games they they didn't evan have patches or emblems to identify who they were with, besides the unsc in general. So how would you know what a brigade emblem for the unsc would evan look like?

i never said i did know i just said that didnt look like one and ok then if they didnt have an emblem or patch then how about we not have one then, besides the main point i was getting at is that you could still make it look like something that you might see unsc marines wearing

26422nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
[quote="G Sgt John Burns"]
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

i never said i did know i just said that didnt look like one and ok then if they didnt have an emblem or patch then how about we not have one then, besides the main point i was getting at is that you could still make it look like something that you might see unsc marines wearing
And I want to know why this doesn't look like something the UNSC would whear.

26522nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Differant from what? Also, in the games they they didn't evan have patches or emblems to identify who they were with, besides the unsc in general. So how would you know what a brigade emblem for the unsc would evan look like?
There were a few emblem things in Halo. I believe in Halo 2, Miranda had one for the In Amber Clad. Also, there was one for the Spirit of Fire.

Edit: Google!
22nd marine brigade - Page 11 ODST_Emblem_by_Spartan_024_Project

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elgoog)

26622nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 pm

G Sgt John Burns

[quote="GySgt Anthony321123"]
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

i dont know i just cant picture a marine wearing it

26722nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:34 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

Well I and everyone else can.

26822nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

G Sgt John Burns

G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

yeah thats great and all but thats not my opinion on it which is why i posted my opinion and instead of getting angry because someone doesnt think your drawing suits the emblem you should stop whinning about it and realize that not everyone will share YOUR opinion

26922nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

yeah thats great and all but thats not my opinion on it which is why i posted my opinion and instead of getting angry because someone doesnt think your drawing suits the emblem you should stop whinning about it and realize that not everyone will share YOUR opinion
I realize not everyone has my opinion, and you have the right to have your opinion, but you have wined just as much as I have and decided to instead of giving feadback on how to make it better or a better idea on what we could have as an emblem, you decided to slander my work and give no solution on how to make every one happy. We need to be constructive here. The emblem is still subject to change.

27022nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 am

G Sgt John Burns

G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

I realize not everyone has my opinion, and you have the right to have your opinion, but you have wined just as much as I have and decided to instead of giving feadback on how to make it better or a better idea on what we could have as an emblem, you decided to slander my work and give no solution on how to make every one happy. We need to be constructive here. The emblem is still subject to change.

firstly im not whining about it, if anything i'd prefer not to comment back but you keep on posting comments which i feel the need to reply to because the way you have phrased them annoyed me and made it seem as though you were getting agrovated because one person thought the drawing could be different. secondly im not slandering your work my initial comment clearly stated that i like the drawing but that i didnt think it showed enough UNSC style towards it and you replied in a way that to me seemed as though you got very annoyed because i thought you could change it. lastly if you notice i have given you feed back on how to make it better, granted it may not be great feedback on how to make it look better but it's still feedback, but if you want a more clear idea of what im talking about then i suggest you try to base it off of the unsc emblem. now i dont care what your reply to this comment is im going to stop commenting after this comment so that the thread doesnt get locked or so that this doesnt lead to anything else just as bad.

27122nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Gunnery Sergeants, sorry but this stops now, this has gone on long enough and is getting ridiculous.

(It also wouldn't hurt to cut down on the quotes in one post.)

27222nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
UNSC civil war? i got to see this

27322nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:UNSC civil war? i got to see this
More like a disagreement on what to make our unit patch look like.

27422nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
still?all covenant agreed with what i made...so ye we are smarter and faster

27522nd marine brigade - Page 11 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
still?all covenant agreed with what i made...so ye we are smarter and faster

I wouldn't say smarter, because you do believe that something will give you salvation, when in reality, it actually kills all life in the galaxy. Nice smart thinking there covies. Score one for you. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.