Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

122nd marine brigade Empty 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Brigadier Smyile117 wanted me to inform you that the 22nd marine brigade is still up and going and expects all of its members to remain strong and to try and look at this revolution as positively as possible and to not loose faith in the dev team or in the game in production. thankyou for reading
form Gunnery Sergeant John Burns

222nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Yes Sir!

322nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Legal

Legal
May I join your faction?/Clan/Team

422nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 pm

G Sgt John Burns

yes you can though you will not be officially recruited untill the forums go back to normal at which point all you need to do is join up on the 22nd marine division thread where you will be given a rank and class

522nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:yes you can though you will not be officially recruited untill the forums go back to normal at which point all you need to do is join up on the 22nd marine division thread where you will be given a rank and class
I consider myself quite a good halo player so would appreciate a decent rank

622nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm

G Sgt John Burns

im not the one who decides the ranks but smyile should be signing up to the forums in a bit so he'll inform you then Very Happy

722nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Brigadier reporting in, good to see you here marines! your rank depends on your prefered position, becuase weve moved sites temporarily i'm not goigng to retype my post, but you can either apply to be a squad leader (Gunnery sergeant, and will be confirmed after leadership skills have been analysed post game release:-), but if you apply now you have a good chance), rifleman(Lance corporal/ corporal), machine gunner(Lance corporal/ corporal), sniper(Lance corporal/ corporal), or platton commander(1st lieutenant) (in charge of three squads, no other platoon commmanders are being recruited at the moment because we only have one platoon and already have a commander (Knadan)). Or you can become part of Sgt Caolans elite ODST special operations squad, if oyu apply here you position will be confirmed after game release as this squad will consist of the best people out of all squads, excluding squad leaders and platon commanders because there squad needs them:-). Corporal rex has a position of recon/sniper in this squad and all the other poisitons are the same as in the normal squads.

822nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Brigadier reporting in, good to see you here marines! your rank depends on your prefered position, becuase weve moved sites temporarily i'm not goigng to retype my post, but you can either apply to be a squad leader (Gunnery sergeant, and will be confirmed after leadership skills have been analysed post game release:-), but if you apply now you have a good chance), rifleman(Lance corporal/ corporal), machine gunner(Lance corporal/ corporal), sniper(Lance corporal/ corporal), or platton commander(1st lieutenant) (in charge of three squads, no other platoon commmanders are being recruited at the moment because we only have one platoon and already have a commander (Knadan)). Or you can become part of Sgt Caolans elite ODST special operations squad, if oyu apply here you position will be confirmed after game release as this squad will consist of the best people out of all squads, excluding squad leaders and platon commanders because there squad needs them:-). Corporal rex has a position of recon/sniper in this squad and all the other poisitons are the same as in the normal squads.
hen i say leaders of squads and platoons will be needed in there original squads i mean that the squad leaders and platon leaders won't be able to join the ODST division when the game is first released because they will be needed in their individual squads to lead our main force, not because of a lack of skill, i don't mean to offend anyone:-). When the ODST unit expants perhaps certain normal marine squads can be absorbed by it if they are good but don't want to leave their teammates because there is only on posiiotn left in the ODST division or something like that:-)

922nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Legal

Legal
Id love to join the ODST squad as a sniper scout or something like that. How may I apply for that position?

1022nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
I'm back and nice to meet you Legal!
Now I have to go and add my pic and signature again...

1122nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Legal

Legal
CPL Novan wrote:I'm back and nice to meet you Legal!
Now I have to go and add my pic and signature again...
Nice to meet you too! Smile

1222nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Legal wrote:Id love to join the ODST squad as a sniper scout or something like that. How may I apply for that position?
Welcome to the Brigade Marine, I'm 1st Platoons CO, Gunny Anthony is my Platoon Sergeant, if you land in our platoon let us know if you need something. (Within our abilities of course.)

1322nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Welcome to our new forward operating base, marines.

1422nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Area cleared and secured sir. Motion trackers show no sign of the enemy lol!

1522nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:Area cleared and secured sir. Motion trackers show no sign of the enemy lol!
Probably because I was crouching.

1622nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Area cleared and secured sir. Motion trackers show no sign of the enemy lol!
Boom! Headshot. Now we're secure.

1722nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:05 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Legal wrote:Id love to join the ODST squad as a sniper scout or something like that. How may I apply for that position?
hmm, you can apply ofr the ODST squad marine, but because corporal Rex joined first and asked to be the snip in the ODST squad, we will hold out 'tryouts' for the ODST squad when the game is released, we may even have two snipers in the ODST squad, as it is special forces and different to normal squads, but for now you can join 1st platoon's alpha squad or you can join the ODST and be istantly drafted in to a different role, such as light machine gunner or rifleman, but i will put you in the list to tryout for ODST sniper when the game is released:-) so you still have a good chance of getting sniper in ODST squad along with corporal rex and you can work as a two man fire team within the ODST squad:-)

1822nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
hmm, you can apply ofr the ODST squad marine, but because corporal Rex joined first and asked to be the snip in the ODST squad, we will hold out 'tryouts' for the ODST squad when the game is released, we may even have two snipers in the ODST squad, as it is special forces and different to normal squads, but for now you can join 1st platoon's alpha squad or you can join the ODST and be istantly drafted in to a different role, such as light machine gunner or rifleman, but i will put you in the list to tryout for ODST sniper when the game is released:-) so you still have a good chance of getting sniper in ODST squad along with corporal rex and you can work as a two man fire team within the ODST squad:-)
Oh Btw your rank is corporal, first te to join get corporal(or higher if the applied for squad/platoon leader), then afterwards everyone starts at lance corporal (which is lower in rank)

1922nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 am

Legal

Legal
Oh Btw your rank is corporal, first te to join get corporal(or higher if the applied for squad/platoon leader), then afterwards everyone starts at lance corporal (which is lower in rank)
Can you explain the role of a rifleman to me? [ODST]

2022nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Legal wrote:
Can you explain the role of a rifleman to me? [ODST]
essentially he will take control of long ranged rifles (DMR/BR) an will be the backbone of the squad, putiing down suppressing fire, working to engage large group of enemy's and maybe even working as a spotter for the sniper, they also use moer mid/short range automatic rifles such as the AR, and will also be equpped with a grenade launcher for use against light vehicles. But remember you also have a chance of becoming the second sniper in the ODST squad, so ican put you down as a rifleman, and in tryouts for the sniper:-), welcome to the Brigade corporal legal.

2122nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 am

Legal

Legal
I think I'd prefer to be a rifleman. It sounds like it would suit me more than being a sniper Smile

2222nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Legal wrote:I think I'd prefer to be a rifleman. It sounds like it would suit me more than being a sniper Smile
Awsome, Caolan(john burns) will be pleased to have another member, right i've got you down as a rifleman corporal Legal.

2322nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Boom! Headshot. Now we're secure.
good job sergeant, set up and observation point on the roof and look out for more incoming hostiles.

2422nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 am

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
... You guys sure you got the right corporal? I thought I fist signed up for squad sniper.

2522nd marine brigade Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
CPL Novan wrote:... You guys sure you got the right corporal? I thought I fist signed up for squad sniper.
yeah your Alpha squad sniper:-), corporal Rex is ODST squad sniper, if you wan't when the game is released try out, you positions may be reversed, or maybe you wil both be in the ODST squad, all these positions are subject to change post game release :-).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.