Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

17622nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Anto, I think your our most active and helpfull rival we have. Smile
well thank you i try to be a good nemesis to u guys and to help too but in the battlefield i will show no mercy...ok maibe a bit Cool
Well, if something happens between you and the Prophets, a schism maybe, you're welcome to come to us.

17722nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Anto, I think your our most active and helpfull rival we have. Smile
well thank you i try to be a good nemesis to u guys and to help too but in the battlefield i will show no mercy...ok maibe a bit Cool
Well, if something happens between you and the Prophets, a schism maybe, you're welcome to come to us.
if the covenant break i will help u and bring down the prophets with my wrath

17822nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
sry but i cant resiste seting this one in:
22nd marine brigade - Page 8 We_are10

17922nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:sry but i cant resiste seting this one in:
Dang, that one is pretty nice. Where are you finding all of these? Are you just Googling for them?
Also, if there is a split in the Covenant, Kusa is also welcome.

18022nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Dang, that one is pretty nice. Where are you finding all of these? Are you just Googling for them?
Also, if there is a split in the Covenant, Kusa is also welcome.
its easy to get them do this:
open goggle them image them set in this like me "odst" and u got them

18122nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Jony

Jony

Nice one Smile

18222nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:

Nice one Smile
i am their favorite nemesis i know it thats why im gona show mercy when i meet them in the battlefield

18322nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Legal wrote:Definitely tactical, no running and gunning. Let's think about it with teamwork! By the way I've joined you all by changing my avatar to an ODST Smile

EDIT: Balls someone's already got this pic -.- I will change it when I'm
Back on my laptop
exactly, lets evolve the halo playstyle and beat those elites, orrrah soldier, im back by the way!

18422nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
Legal wrote:Definitely tactical, no running and gunning. Let's think about it with teamwork! By the way I've joined you all by changing my avatar to an ODST Smile

Back on my laptop
exactly, lets evolve the halo playstyle and beat those elites, orrrah soldier, im back by the way!
welcome back sarge lets go kill some humans urrrah

18522nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Back on my laptop
have you joined our clan, we will never kill humans:-), unless they are insurgents.

18622nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:What's everyone else's gamertags? Mines 'Legaaal'.
I've posted it before, but I don't mind posting it again, my GT is: Col Knadan
PS: Legal, I sent you a friend request.
will add you guys soon, just ot back from a trip

18722nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Back on my laptop
have you joined our clan, we will never kill humans:-), unless they are insurgents.
if the covenant breaks i will join u with all my honor

18822nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:13 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Back on my laptop

Great Schism/Covenant Civil war (That's not gonna happen long time)

18922nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Back on my laptop

Great Schism/Covenant Civil war (That's not gonna happen long time)
very true for the covenant

19022nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
How can i apply sir? Neutral

19122nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Lt. Vagos wrote:How can i apply sir? Neutral

How dare you side with humans? Human filth! When the Great Journey begin, you shall be left behind.

19222nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Jony

Jony

I think you need wait until your commander gets online.

19322nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

How dare you side with humans? Human filth! When the Great Journey begin, you shall be left behind.
(Pulls out M6D and head shots Xytan)
Save that kind of talk for the war topic.

To answer your question Vagos, basically just let us know that you're interested in joining, which you have by asking how to join.
So the question is, what kind of role do you think you can fill? Rifleman, Marksman, or even Anti-Tank? There are more options, but this should give an idea of how this works.
Also, we pretty much only have one platoon at the moment, so I don't think we have any openings for Lieutenants, so you may be demoted into openings. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's probably how it'll go.

19422nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

To answer your question Vagos, basically just let us know that you're interested in joining, which you have by asking how to join.
So the question is, what kind of role do you think you can fill? Rifleman, Marksman, or even Anti-Tank? There are more options, but this should give an idea of how this works.
Also, we pretty much only have one platoon at the moment, so I don't think we have any openings for Lieutenants, so you may be demoted into openings. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's probably how it'll go.
for the first time i didnt make a war comment haha FOR THE COVENANT

19522nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

It's only great honor to start war Wink.

19622nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

It's only great honor to start war Wink.
a greater honor to fight it

19722nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Isn't my signature enough to understand i would prefer to be a marksman sir? Question

19822nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

Isn't my signature enough to understand i would prefer to be a marksman sir? Question
The lazor isn't much of a marksman weapon in my opinion, and only gets five blaming shots, although I can't argue with the sniper rifle...
Also, don't be a smart-cheesecake- to you superiors! Which I am not one of. Whatever.

19922nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

The lazor isn't much of a marksman weapon in my opinion, and only gets five blaming shots, although I can't argue with the sniper rifle...
Also, don't be a smart-cheesecake- to you superiors! Which I am not one of. Whatever.
you know what to do brother if any one messes with us we will stave them with our energy swords

20022nd marine brigade - Page 8 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Just making sure you're aware of your options. As for openings, hmm, I think I'll put you as the marksman in the second fireteam of 1st Squad, 1st Platoon until further notice.
Welcome aboard Marine!
(I'll leave the determination of your rank and the squad/platoon you permanently end up in to Brigadier Smyile.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.