Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26halo  4   gameinformer leaked!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: halo 4 gameinformer leaked!!!!! Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
ghost59 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Triobiitti wrote:
ghost59 wrote:theres grunts?

Yes & he's ugly..
there more detailed then in reach
bungie why did you go lazy
It's got good detail, but it still looks weird. Ugh, I knew they would find a way to make Elites enemies again.
those elites probably dont
The elites don't what? Look weird? Have good detail?
I actually think the elites look pretty cool. Not liking their arms much, but what ever.

27halo  4   gameinformer leaked!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: halo 4 gameinformer leaked!!!!! Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Triobiitti wrote:

Yes & he's ugly..
It's got good detail, but it still looks weird. Ugh, I knew they would find a way to make Elites enemies again.
I actually think the elites look pretty cool. Not liking their arms much, but what ever.
dont know they was turned on

28halo  4   gameinformer leaked!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: halo 4 gameinformer leaked!!!!! Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
ghost59 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Triobiitti wrote:

Yes & he's ugly..
dont know they was turned on
No Firefight. >Sad

29halo  4   gameinformer leaked!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: halo 4 gameinformer leaked!!!!! Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Hmm, I'm slightly worried that some of these changes to multiplayer will take too much away from Halo's style, and make it too much like CoD. Don't get me wrong, I like how they're tying the multiplayer into the overall story, but the gameplay tweaks make me worried. However, I'm still going to try and get it, and I'll reserve judgment until I know more.

No Firefight. >
I'm not really upset by that, Firefight was awesome in ODST, but it felt like it had lost something in Reach. (To me at least.)

30halo  4   gameinformer leaked!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: halo 4 gameinformer leaked!!!!! Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:Hmm, I'm slightly worried that some of these changes to multiplayer will take too much away from Halo's style, and make it too much like CoD. Don't get me wrong, I like how they're tying the multiplayer into the overall story, but the gameplay tweaks make me worried. However, I'm still going to try and get it, and I'll reserve judgment until I know more.

No Firefight. >
I'm not really upset by that, Firefight was awesome in ODST, but it felt like it had lost something in Reach. (To me at least.)
Ya, I rarely actually played Firefight, it was fun at times though. What I hate though, is that there are no elites in multiplayer. I am still holding onto hope that they will be in custom games.
Then there's the fact that you unlock armor abilities and things. That seems like a pretty big issue for custom games. Like somebody gets a jetpack, and flies away from the map...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.