Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:he usually calls me "sacrifice" and take my stuff, gives me stuff with no ammo ..whenever i want to drive, he goes all niko bellic on me and crashes.
*Resisting urge to use this to insult the UNSC... failing... Failed.
You guys need to train your "best soldiers" better! I give my dudes power weapons, then they are all happy and say things like "stop staring", "what am I supposed to do with this?" or "I shall name my next child after you!".

<--- Good dude. Cool

but we still KICK YOUR ARSE! ... covenant betch.
Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:he usually calls me "sacrifice" and take my stuff, gives me stuff with no ammo ..whenever i want to drive, he goes all niko bellic on me and crashes.
You guys need to train your "best soldiers" better! I give my dudes power weapons, then they are all happy and say things like "stop staring", "what am I supposed to do with this?" or "I shall name my next child after you!".

<--- Good dude. Cool

Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)
You own the Covenant?

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

<--- Good dude. Cool

you were winning, before a game script forced you to lose, face it ...as long as halo games are being made, and as long as master chief is alive in the halo universe ... your species is scripted to fail and lose, if you somehow manage to win, time will rewind till you lose, at the end, we will always win. fagt

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)
You own the Covenant?
Yes, I own the -cheesecake- out of them.
I'm simply being creative Human. "©️venant" just looks cool. Or "Cownsyourfacevenant". Razz

idredman wrote:Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)
you were winning, before a game script forced you to lose, face it ...as long as halo games are being made, and as long as master chief is alive in the halo universe ... your species is scripted to fail and lose, if you somehow manage to win, time will rewind till you lose, at the end, we will always win. fagt[/quote]Well, at the time GoC takes place, we are most likely winning. And who knows, some retard may take control of 343i and make the Elites win.

And we all know Master Chief is going to die once 343i is done.
Probably along with every single other race in the Covenant, just so the selfish Humans can win. Razz

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)
You own the Covenant?
I'm simply being creative Human. "©️venant" just looks cool. Or "Cownsyourfacevenant". Razz

*watchoutbad -cheesecake!- overhere.jpg* Rolling Eyes

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Typing on a iPod is hard as hell

Last edited by CPL. Rex on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
You own the Covenant?

idredman wrote:Tell that to the countless planets we glassed. The ©️ovenant is superior!(I even did the "©️" thing on purpose that time!)
you were winning, before a game script forced you to lose, face it ...as long as halo games are being made, and as long as master chief is alive in the halo universe ... your species is scripted to fail and lose, if you somehow manage to win, time will rewind till you lose, at the end, we will always win. fagt
Well, at the time GoC takes place, we are most likely winning. And who knows, some retard may take control of 343i and make the Elites win.

And we all know Master Chief is going to die once 343i is done.
Probably along with every single other race in the Covenant, just so the selfish Humans can win. Razz[/quote]

nope, we're gonna kill the forerunners ...the people who made the halo rings to destroy the galaxy, but your people think it will take them to the land of candy and chocolate.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:*watchoutbad -cheesecake!- overhere.jpg* Rolling Eyes
I was going to respond to this in a graphical way, but my computer isn't in the mood. So I will have to stick with this: Your face is ugly!

idredman wrote:nope, we're gonna kill the forerunners ...the people who made the halo rings to destroy the galaxy, but your people think it will take them to the land of candy and chocolate.
No no no... You have it all wrong. The Halo's take you to the land of candy and sluty-leets. XD

Of course your going to kill the Forerunners... sadly 343i does seem to be planning that. A Human would have no chance against a Forerunner...

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:nope, we're gonna kill the forerunners ...the people who made the halo rings to destroy the galaxy, but your people think it will take them to the land of candy and chocolate.
No no no... You have it all wrong. The Halo's take you to the land of candy and sluty-leets. XD

Of course your going to kill the Forerunners... sadly 343i does seem to be planning that. A Human would have no chance against a Forerunner...

in the first universal age, humans invented a cure for the flood while the forerunners were like KILL EVERYTHING... but while humans were like "we gon kill demz fludz" the forerunners were like "OMG HUMENGS FIRE THE MISSILES!" and messed everything up... and the humans had enough fire power to actually kill the flood with their weapons ...the humans actually have more brain potential ...but dude, master chief AND the didact is on our side, which is a precursor ..the precursors launched the flood ..AWH HELL NAW 343I THERE BETTER NOT BE NO MORE FLOOD!

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:*watchoutbad -cheesecake!- overhere.jpg* Rolling Eyes
I was going to respond to this in a graphical way, but my computer isn't in the mood. So I will have to stick with this: Your face is ugly!

Inb4... *trollface*

idredman

idredman
aight guys i'm out ...when jony gets back tell him dredman says: "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOO1!!!1!"

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:in the first universal age, humans invented a cure for the flood while the forerunners were like KILL EVERYTHING... but while humans were like "we gon kill demz fludz" the forerunners were like "OMG HUMENGS FIRE THE MISSILES!" and messed everything up... and the humans had enough fire power to actually kill the flood with their weapons ...the humans actually have more brain potential ...but dude, master chief AND the didact is on our side, which is a precursor ..the precursors launched the flood ..AWH HELL NAW 343I THERE BETTER NOT BE NO MORE FLOOD!
The Forerunners weren't like "KILL EVERYTHING", the Halos were a last resort, after they were about to lose.

And the Humans were messing up the Forerunners Mantle thing, by colonizing Forerunner-controlled worlds. The Didact wasn't/isn't a Precursor, he's a high ranking Forerunner. And he most likely isn't going to be on our side in Halo 4. He hates Humans, and it was him that took control of the Infinity in the trailer.

343i says there will be no Flood in Halo 4.

idredman wrote:aight guys i'm out ...when jony gets back tell him dredman says: "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOO1!!!1!"
I'm sure he'll your your post himself. At least this quote.

Jony

Jony
Well, looks like someone is trying to get posts.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Well, looks like someone is trying to get posts.
Well, I think it was a meaningful discussion. If you exclude the parts about killing each other, his homosexuality, and whether the UNSC or ©venant is cooler.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Well, I think it was a meaningful discussion. If you exclude the parts about killing each other, his homosexuality, and whether the UNSC or ©venant is cooler.

if we exclude that we're left with negative talking.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

if we exclude that we're left with negative talking.
Fine, don't exclude any of it. It's all beautiful art in it's own way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.