Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote::l
:2
:3

Suck it. It's another number, and it makes a face.
:4
So does that one!

Kinda.

you guys DO know that :l was an L ...right?
You don't coun't "L,2,3,4...".
Don't know what's going through that head of yours.

On the contrary.

If you are on an elevator with the floor one option ripped out, you would count this:
L (lobby)
Blank (Nothing there but a hole)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You don't coun't "L,2,3,4...".

On the contrary.

If you are on an elevator with the floor one option ripped out, you would count this:
L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)
And then we would meet another never-ending mystery: The fact that there is never a floor 13.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

On the contrary.

L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)
And then we would meet another never-ending mystery: The fact that there is never a floor 13.

People get scared. Quite strange too, but 13 is my lucky number.

Well, that and 6.

idredman

idredman
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

On the contrary.

L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)

you can't have 2 lucky numbers that's cheating!

Well, that and 6.

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

On the contrary.

L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)

Well, that and 6.
explains alot... Neutral while we're on the topic my lucky number(s) is/are 7,25, and sometimes 50.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

On the contrary.

L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)

Well, that and 6.
You typed inside the quote again....

My lucky number is 5723, because that's how many Halo games will be made, as well as the year Microsoft goes bankrupt.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

On the contrary.

L (lobby)
2 (Floor 2)
3 (Floor 3)
4 (Floor 4)

Well, that and 6.
You typed inside the quote again....

My lucky number is 5723, because that's how many Halo games will be made, as well as the year Microsoft goes bankrupt.

AH DANGIT! anyway i don't have a lucky number, i only have 2 lucky days in the year, February 30th and 31st.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:AH DANGIT! anyway i don't have a lucky number, i only have 2 lucky days in the year, February 30th and 31st.
Then it looks like you don't get many lucky days...

We in the ©venant aren't a bunch of pessimists, therefore, every day of every year is exceedingly lucky for us.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:AH DANGIT! anyway i don't have a lucky number, i only have 2 lucky days in the year, February 30th and 31st.

We in the ©️venant aren't a bunch of pessimists, therefore, every day of every year is exceedingly lucky for us.

your butt is lucky for the covenant ... lol!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

We in the ©️venant aren't a bunch of pessimists, therefore, every day of every year is exceedingly lucky for us.

How did you know that?!

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

How did you know that?!

on a mission to invade and retrieve info from a heretic's computer, i only found pictures of your buzzums, so i took them all.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:on a mission to invade and retrieve info from a heretic's computer, i only found pictures of your buzzums, so i took them all.
That's classified or something! I'll have to ask our nonexsistant spec-ops division to deal with this...

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:on a mission to invade and retrieve info from a heretic's computer, i only found pictures of your buzzums, so i took them all.
That's classified or something! I'll have to ask our nonexsistant spec-ops division to deal with this...

i watch them every day. and refuse to share.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

No! That's... very homosexual of you.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

No! That's... very homosexual of you.
there aren't many girls in the unsc, you may watch RvB and see a lot of freelancer chicks, but that's a show it's either you or the AIs ...that's probably why there aren't any girls here, cause they would get ..sexually harassed.. till death probably

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:No! That's... very homosexual of you.
there aren't many girls in the unsc, you may watch RvB and see a lot of freelancer chicks, but that's a show it's either you or the AIs ...that's probably why there aren't any girls here, cause they would get ..sexually harassed.. till death probably[/quote]So you found a replacement. Razz

I've seen quite a few female marines in Halo. I don't even want to think about the "sexual harassment" that comes from the various Master Chiefs.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:No! That's... very homosexual of you.
there aren't many girls in the unsc, you may watch RvB and see a lot of freelancer chicks, but that's a show it's either you or the AIs ...that's probably why there aren't any girls here, cause they would get ..sexually harassed.. till death probably
So you found a replacement. Razz

I've seen quite a few female marines in Halo. I don't even want to think about the "sexual harassment" that comes from the various Master Chiefs.[/quote] don't even get me started on the crap mc gives us ... first he's all cool and then suddenly he stabs me. he once killed captain keyes but then somehow everything came back to normal

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:don't even get me started on the crap mc gives us ... first he's all cool and then suddenly he stabs me. he once killed captain keyes but then somehow everything came back to normal
Ya, good times. I mean, why would the Demon do such a thing?!

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:don't even get me started on the crap mc gives us ... first he's all cool and then suddenly he stabs me. he once killed captain keyes but then somehow everything came back to normal

well sometimes he kills people and then after we kill him cause he's gone mad he somehow didn't kill anyone, and then sometimes your guys kill him and celebrate and you go all like "we'll be heroes" but then you did't kill him and he kills you.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:well sometimes he kills people and then after we kill him cause he's gone mad he somehow didn't kill anyone, and then sometimes your guys kill him and celebrate and you go all like "we'll be heroes" but then you did't kill him and he kills you.
And then I go play Halo Wars, And fire MACs at my allies.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:well sometimes he kills people and then after we kill him cause he's gone mad he somehow didn't kill anyone, and then sometimes your guys kill him and celebrate and you go all like "we'll be heroes" but then you did't kill him and he kills you.
And then I go play Halo Wars, And fire MACs at my allies.

wait ..don't we have like ..a truce ? i mean i KNOW you guys break it in halo 4 (fUcl<in' @$$holes) but that's nov 6th 2012 ..we should have a truce till then.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

well sometimes he kills people and then after we kill him cause he's gone mad he somehow didn't kill anyone, and then sometimes your guys kill him and celebrate and you go all like "we'll be heroes" but then you did't kill him and he kills you.

Or, that one time when he took my rocket launcher...and gave me a pistol with 1 bullet left in it... No

idredman

idredman
CPL. Rex wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Or, that one time when he took my rocket launcher...and gave me a pistol with 1 bullet left in it... No

he usually calls me "sacrifice" and take my stuff, gives me stuff with no ammo ..whenever i want to drive, he goes all niko bellic on me and crashes.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:he usually calls me "sacrifice" and take my stuff, gives me stuff with no ammo ..whenever i want to drive, he goes all niko bellic on me and crashes.
*Resisting urge to use this to insult the UNSC... failing... Failed.
You guys need to train your "best soldiers" better! I give my dudes power weapons, then they are all happy and say things like "stop staring", "what am I supposed to do with this?" or "I shall name my next child after you!".

<--- Good dude. Cool

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:he usually calls me "sacrifice" and take my stuff, gives me stuff with no ammo ..whenever i want to drive, he goes all niko bellic on me and crashes.
*Resisting urge to use this to insult the UNSC... failing... Failed.
You guys need to train your "best soldiers" better! I give my dudes power weapons, then they are all happy and say things like "stop staring", "what am I supposed to do with this?" or "I shall name my next child after you!".

<--- Good dude. Cool

but we still KICK YOUR ARSE! ... covenant betch.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.