Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Halo 4 Multiplayer gameplay videos - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 4 Multiplayer gameplay videos Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:If it's worth finding the money and effort to actually do, it makes zero sense that none of you went.

I have no money, thus I could not come.

See? I win. Makes sense.

I would have used some secret ninja spy gear to get in, but i didn't. Why? I cannot afford it.

I win again. No counter arguement there buddy.

Jony wrote:Kusa, I can confirm, that it was at least 4 hours. Paulb0991, played Halo 4 on E3, he said he's been playing Halo 4 for 4 hours straight. He is not MLG or anything, he just bough ticket for E3, ticket for E3 cots 999 $, but with that ticket, you would've been able to visit all places, and go to all conferces, Microsoft, sony, ubisoft etc.
Well, I can confirm it's only 10 minutes with Waypoints last update.

Kusa, watch Paulb0991 "Halo 4: Hands on Impressions" videos, and he had like 6 known youtube friends with him (Readyuplive,Nak3dHalo...) They played it over 4 hours.
sorry, but I have to side with kusa on the fact that it was, in fact, ten minutes. maybe it was so good that they kept getting back in line to play it for 4 hours (or maybe they were talking about the time they spent in line).

27Halo 4 Multiplayer gameplay videos - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 4 Multiplayer gameplay videos Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 am

Jony

Jony
lordpyromon wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:If it's worth finding the money and effort to actually do, it makes zero sense that none of you went.

I have no money, thus I could not come.

See? I win. Makes sense.

I would have used some secret ninja spy gear to get in, but i didn't. Why? I cannot afford it.

I win again. No counter arguement there buddy.

Jony wrote:Kusa, I can confirm, that it was at least 4 hours. Paulb0991, played Halo 4 on E3, he said he's been playing Halo 4 for 4 hours straight. He is not MLG or anything, he just bough ticket for E3, ticket for E3 cots 999 $, but with that ticket, you would've been able to visit all places, and go to all conferces, Microsoft, sony, ubisoft etc.
Well, I can confirm it's only 10 minutes with Waypoints last update.

Kusa, watch Paulb0991 "Halo 4: Hands on Impressions" videos, and he had like 6 known youtube friends with him (Readyuplive,Nak3dHalo...) They played it over 4 hours.
sorry, but I have to side with kusa on the fact that it was, in fact, ten minutes. maybe it was so good that they kept getting back in line to play it for 4 hours (or maybe they were talking about the time they spent in line).

Would be good idea to watch videos...

No, he didn't have any Special thing with 343i

"Along with our daytime booth activities, we also hosted a few different after-hours events."

"As we rinsed and repeated our way through days one, two, and three, we were excited to see people go through the entrance of our booth, then out the exit, and then later back through the entrance again."

"People enjoyed their hands-on time with the game so much that they were willing to wait in the line again, just to get an ADDITIONAL 10-15 minutes on the controller."

So, it was over 10-15 minutes, BS angel didn't lie. Paul said, he played it 4 hour straight.....Don't know why he said that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.