Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:59 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I think the only reason they made the game was because CoD had gotten tons of money, and they were to uncreative to make something new. The multiplayer was much less boring then CoD though, in my opinion. I mean, at least the successfully added vehicles in. lol

Modern Warfare 3 have way better multiplayer than Homefront.

52Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I think the only reason they made the game was because CoD had gotten tons of money, and they were to uncreative to make something new. The multiplayer was much less boring then CoD though, in my opinion. I mean, at least the successfully added vehicles in. lol

I disagree. And MW3's multiplayer is practically the same as MW2. And Black Ops. And all the others.

53Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I disagree. And MW3's multiplayer is practically the same as MW2. And Black Ops. And all the others.

It's much much much better than Black Ops or MW 2. And how is CoD 4 multiplayer same as MW3? lol.

Better maps, better weapons, better killstreaks, better perks. Not much new, but still way better than other CoD multiplayers.

54Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's much much much better than Black Ops or MW 2. And how is CoD 4 multiplayer same as MW3? lol.

Better maps, better weapons, better killstreaks, better perks. Not much new, but still way better than other CoD multiplayers.

In my opinion Call of Duty 3 was the most fun on multiplayer, and Call of Duty World at War was the most balanced online, besides the first game.

55Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
My favorite had to be WaW. It was the only one to have actual vehicles in multiplayer, and they were fun to use.

56Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:My favorite had to be WaW. It was the only one to have actual vehicles in multiplayer, and they were fun to use.

Call of duty 1 and 3 had vehicals in multiplayer too.

What happened to the vehicals people!

57Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:My favorite had to be WaW. It was the only one to have actual vehicles in multiplayer, and they were fun to use.

Call of duty 1 and 3 had vehicals in multiplayer too.

What happened to the vehicals people!
They did? Guess I never really played their multiplayer much.

58Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:I have feeling, that Thel is behind of all this... Just saying
I could troll way better than this [REDACTED] Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

59Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

TROLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I don't believe you Very Happy

60Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Halo_elite_trollface
You were sayin'? xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

61Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Halo_elite_trollface
You were sayin'? xD

Without Justim's elite troll face. I will return!

62Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Mp_thread_hijack

63Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Never seen that before. Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.