Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Ok, so looking from our new member AdjutantReflex and his posts, it seems he's a Gwendolyn try-hard.

Also, why do you all think I'm Gwendolyn? My writing and grammar skills are far superior to "its", and my vocabulary is at a height you UNSC-affiliated wouldn't understand (exceptions: Mad Mike and Elite Kusa and possibly Gwen). Razz

I AM NOT GWEN. ^//^ It's probably BloodBrothers. >_>

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

2Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
This forum also seems to attract a lot of try-hard trolls and spammers. They really stink at what they try to do, except for me and Gwen. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

3Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:29 am

idredman

idredman
gwen is the chupacabra or ..something

4Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 am

idredman

idredman
roses are red
violets are violet duh
reading your trolling
makes my brain go "huh?"

5Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Jony

Jony
Thel, AdjutantReflex is legend, I googled his name, try it. He is not hard try Gwen.

6Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm

idredman

idredman
Jony wrote:Thel, AdjutantReflex is legend, I googled his name, try it. He is not hard try Gwen.
you ...googled him.

7Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Jony

Jony
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:Thel, AdjutantReflex is legend, I googled his name, try it. He is not hard try Gwen.
you ...googled him.

Step 1. Go to Google
Step 2. Type "AdjutantReflex"
Step 3. Profit
Step 4. Cheesecake

8Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Jony

Jony
I'm reading some more about him, from Halo wiki. He may be Monitor, or so many people believe....

9Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Jony

Jony
Appaerantly, he may not be AdjutantReflex from Bungie forums, Elder Scrolls forums had person named this too, and Deviantart, and they posted things too, and narutobase...

10Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 pm

AdjutantReflex

AdjutantReflex
Look for the signs, you will find the answer.

11Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
http://bungie.wikia.com/wiki/AdjutantReflex

There you go. Everything you need to know about our little friend.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

12Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
idredman wrote:gwen is the chupacabra or ..something
She is a large, Mexican rodent that eats livestock, expecialy sheep and goats? Shocked Razz

13Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Appaerantly, he may not be AdjutantReflex from Bungie forums, Elder Scrolls forums had person named this too, and Deviantart, and they posted things too, and narutobase...
I'm pretty sure they were all impersonating the Bungie.net one though... It was the only one with actual proof.

14Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

idredman

idredman
CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:
idredman wrote:gwen is the chupacabra or ..something
She is a large, Mexican rodent that eats livestock, expecialy sheep and goats? Shocked Razz
yes ...a lot. that probably means "it"'s a FAT DIX in it's language.

15Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Empty Re: Gwendolyn and AdjutantReflex Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
OMG if it's the bungie.net one we are screwed!
WE'RE SCREWED! WE'RE SCREWED MAN!
If it is him (which I higly doubt) then only the Gendolyn and Ima Slutee can save us <:S

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.