Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:Things wrong with that video:
-the sniper is running around with an assault rifle
-what is he trying to snipe if russia is in peacetime
-AC-130s are american planes
-the bullets don't even effect the people
-the aircraft crew is doing nothing but filming
-lastly, why is a top secret government file video on youtube?
If Microsoft can remove leaked Halo 4 videos, the government could remove their leaked videos. And the starting "top secret" part wasn't the most convincing thing.

There you go, more reasons why it was fake.

I would sooner believe that aliens would attack earth (which is possible, we can't be the only ones in the endless universe) than believe a zombie apocalypse would occur.

In all honesty, I'd rather have a zombie apocalypse occur than an alien invasion.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
And who says any aliens that come here would start shooting us? I mean, they might be nice aliens! Unless we started shooting them.

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:The way I plan to survive this coming zombie pandemic is by moving to Alaska or the north pole. Since zombies have no body heat they will just freeze their and won't be able to move. I will hunt polar bears, seals and other things for food.

I thought you lived in Sweden. Don't you? Just move up to Northern Sweden, until you reach the Tundra-ee north. Don't go to Alaska, millions upon millions of others would try to go there too. Instead, in the case that you do live somewhere in Northern or Southern America, you could move over to Nunuvut. (I spelt that wrong) It's a territory that is very cold, and it's in Canada! All the zombies there will of course be friendly!

I do live in Sweden and in the winter I would be ok even in the south, but the sommer is definately not as cold as in North America! All the snow melts in the sommer even if you are in the north. Even if it's as high up as siberia or canada it's still alot hoter because of the gulf stream.
Maybe northern norway could work...

But yeah, Canda would be good. They would only eat animal brains and they would be nice Smile

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:The way I plan to survive this coming zombie pandemic is by moving to Alaska or the north pole. Since zombies have no body heat they will just freeze their and won't be able to move. I will hunt polar bears, seals and other things for food.

I thought you lived in Sweden. Don't you? Just move up to Northern Sweden, until you reach the Tundra-ee north. Don't go to Alaska, millions upon millions of others would try to go there too. Instead, in the case that you do live somewhere in Northern or Southern America, you could move over to Nunuvut. (I spelt that wrong) It's a territory that is very cold, and it's in Canada! All the zombies there will of course be friendly!

I do live in Sweden and in the winter I would be ok even in the south, but the sommer is definately not as cold as in North America! All the snow melts in the sommer even if you are in the north. Even if it's as high up as siberia or canada it's still alot hoter because of the gulf stream.
Maybe northern norway could work...

But yeah, Canda would be good. They would only eat animal brains and they would be nice Smile
Zombie mice. Goodbye.

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And who says any aliens that come here would start shooting us? I mean, they might be nice aliens! Unless we started shooting them.

your right but one of the reasons they would come here is for our resources which would probably lead to war. I guess they could just come here out of curiosity though

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And who says any aliens that come here would start shooting us? I mean, they might be nice aliens! Unless we started shooting them.

your right but one of the reasons they would come here is for our resources which would probably lead to war. I guess they could just come here out of curiosity though
If I were leading some alien race, and I found some other alien race, I would definitely meet them out of curiosity. I doubt that would be a common occurrence we could just ignore.

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
lordpyromon wrote:I would probably hold out in one of those earth houses (if you don't know what that is, here's the link) and if you're too lazy to read all that, they're basically a big, very modern and expensive looking house that are usually made ENTIRELY out of recycled materials; and the best part is the fact that it has it's own built in power and water supply. so, while you guys are in bunkers fighting off zombies, I'll be living like a king in my completely foolproof earth house.
Has anyone else noticed they look almost exactly like the houses on Tatooine?

Jony

Jony
I answered few days ago. It was joke. I would probably....Umm, call to military? lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.