Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That was gross...
What happened to that guy?
I told you, his face was litteraly bit off and consumed by that man.
That's the guy?
Guess I was picturing "bitten off face" as, him losing part of his cheek or something. Not his whole face...
He just kept going until he was killed.He didn't even care that the cops were there. He just grould at them and then started eating the mans face again.
He was completely, absolutely, 100% insane.
And not invited to Sovereign.

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
He's also dead, and quite possibly zombified.

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Sure hope the cops headshot the guy who had his face eaten and the guy who was eating it...
Zombies and the Flood= the one thing that makes an alliance between humans and the Covenant.

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
CPL Novan wrote:Sure hope the cops headshot the guy who had his face eaten and the guy who was eating it...
Zombies and the Flood= the one thing that makes an alliance between humans and the Covenant.
They headshoted the attacker, but not the victom.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
CPL Novan wrote:Sure hope the cops headshot the guy who had his face eaten and the guy who was eating it...

Due to blatant ignorance by the police, we're all gonna die.

I heard that story at school today, and I just cleaned my gun. Not paranoid considering that it is halfway across the country but still...

We all know it's not a real zombie. We're all adults here... well, not adults... but, we're mature enough to... you know what? Screw it.

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
mini0013xx wrote:

Due to blatant ignorance by the police, we're all gonna die.

I heard that story at school today, and I just cleaned my gun. Not paranoid considering that it is halfway across the country but still...

We all know it's not a real zombie. We're all adults here... well, not adults... but, we're mature enough to... you know what? Screw it.
Adults? If you whant to act like adults, how about this? The US government, and this is a fact, has not only a quorentine plan, but an entire agency spacificly made to deel with and contain zombies, and they have since 1957. Is that adult enough for you?

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Here is a video of a Russian sniper (Russia has had alot of sopposed zombie sightings in the past) being chased and killed by zombies from a thermal video camara on a military plane. This is as real as it gets.

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Here is a video of a Russian sniper (Russia has had alot of sopposed zombie sightings in the past) being chased and killed by zombies from a thermal video camara on a military plane. This is as real as it gets.
I don't know, it looks kind of fake to me Suspect

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Here is a video of a Russian sniper (Russia has had alot of sopposed zombie sightings in the past) being chased and killed by zombies from a thermal video camara on a military plane. This is as real as it gets.
I don't know, it looks kind of fake to me Suspect

Indeed. The parts where they attacked the guy seemed a bit... animated.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Nice of the helicopter's crew to do absolutely nothing. Except film it of course.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Nice of the helicopter's crew to do absolutely nothing. Except film it of course.

That type of camera is supposed to be an AC-130, but I don't think that an AC-130 is standard equipment in Russia.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Nice of the helicopter's crew to do absolutely nothing. Except film it of course.

That type of camera is supposed to be an AC-130, but I don't think that an AC-130 is standard equipment in Russia.
Also seems like a somewhat low-flying AC-130. I know it's supposed to be zoomed. Still seems low.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Also seems like a somewhat low-flying AC-130. I know it's supposed to be zoomed. Still seems low.

That's it! Conspiracy theory time everybody!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

It's not a proper conspiracy until aliens or the Illuminati are mixed in. Razz

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Alien zombies created by the government in order to control us.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

The government can't create aliens, because they would have been created here, and therefor aren't aliens. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

The government can't create aliens, because they would have been created here, and therefor aren't aliens. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

You're ruining my conspiracy!

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Created at the governments secret base at mars, there...

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
The way I plan to survive this coming zombie pandemic is by moving to Alaska or the north pole. Since zombies have no body heat they will just freeze their and won't be able to move. I will hunt polar bears, seals and other things for food.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:The way I plan to survive this coming zombie pandemic is by moving to Alaska or the north pole. Since zombies have no body heat they will just freeze their and won't be able to move. I will hunt polar bears, seals and other things for food.

I thought you lived in Sweden. Don't you? Just move up to Northern Sweden, until you reach the Tundra-ee north. Don't go to Alaska, millions upon millions of others would try to go there too. Instead, in the case that you do live somewhere in Northern or Southern America, you could move over to Nunuvut. (I spelt that wrong) It's a territory that is very cold, and it's in Canada! All the zombies there will of course be friendly!

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Things wrong with that video:
-the sniper is running around with an assault rifle
-what is he trying to snipe if russia is in peacetime
-AC-130s are american planes
-the bullets don't even effect the people
-the aircraft crew is doing nothing but filming
-lastly, why is a top secret government file video on youtube?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:Things wrong with that video:
If Microsoft can remove leaked Halo 4 videos, the government could remove their leaked videos. And the starting "top secret" part wasn't the most convincing thing.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
If Microsoft can remove leaked Halo 4 videos, the government could remove their leaked videos. And the starting "top secret" part wasn't the most convincing thing.

There you go, more reasons why it was fake.

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
I would probably hold out in one of those earth houses (if you don't know what that is, here's the link) and if you're too lazy to read all that, they're basically a big, very modern and expensive looking house that are usually made ENTIRELY out of recycled materials; and the best part is the fact that it has it's own built in power and water supply. so, while you guys are in bunkers fighting off zombies, I'll be living like a king in my completely foolproof earth house.

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

There you go, more reasons why it was fake.

I would sooner believe that aliens would attack earth (which is possible, we can't be the only ones in the endless universe) than believe a zombie apocalypse would occur.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.