Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 am

Noble

Dev Team
The Sovereign Egg Hunt!

It's that time of year again where kids run rampant in search for eggs that have been hidden around. Here at Sovereign we will be hosting our own Easter Egg Hunt right here on this very site. The contest begins at 12:00am. Eastern Standard Time April 8th, 2012 and ends at 12:00pm. Eastern Standard Time April 9th, 2012. Each 'challenge' will include a clue to finding a secret code. The first one to send me this correct code by PM on this site wins! In turn you will receive the Easter Egg Award on the forums, this will carry over to the new site.

Since there will be only one winner it is in your best interest not to discuss this with others. Posting it on the forums will be immediately removed and punishments will be dealt, lets keep good faith here.

The last 2 clues will be very hard to find, scour each pixel of the page Wink

You're first clue is here.

Good luck!

2The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Can it go to other websites? Like off to live stream? Or Bungie.net?
Yes I am stuck already. lol

3The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Can it go to other websites? Like off to live stream? Or Bungie.net?
Yes I am stuck already. lol

Me too...

4The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

Legal

Legal
Already found it.. but im not first

5The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 am

ghost59

ghost59
found it

6The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 am

G Sgt John Burns

i have no idea what the answer is to the first one i've tried a few different conclusions but i just cant figure it out , i bet it's something really simple aswell and im making it a lot harder Mad

7The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 am

Noble

Dev Team
G Sgt John Burns wrote:i have no idea what the answer is to the first one i've tried a few different conclusions but i just cant figure it out , i bet it's something really simple aswell and im making it a lot harder Mad

There is no answer, it's more like finding something on the page Wink

8The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I found it last night in like a minute...

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

9The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 am

G Sgt John Burns

yeah but i cant find anything on the page i have literally been staring at it for like 20 minutes at least, i mean is it something egg related or something else ....im so confused

10The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Legal

Legal
How many people win the ''prize''? Just the first person who found it?

11The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
That was pretty easy once I found the right item.

12The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Well that was fun. Annoying for a while, but fun.

13The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Legal

Legal
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well that was fun. Annoying for a while, but fun.
When do you get your prize Kusa?

14The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well that was fun. Annoying for a while, but fun.
When do you get your prize Kusa?
No clue. lol

15The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

G Sgt John Burns

did you win it i gave up after a while as i already assumed i lost

16The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:did you win it i gave up after a while as i already assumed i lost
Kusa was first, i might have been second or third

17The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm

G Sgt John Burns

yeah i still have no idea what the thing was

18The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:yeah i still have no idea what the thing was
You'll find out once the winner claims his prize and its all over... You read my third part? Smile I've decided not to bring them out on Sundays

19The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm

G Sgt John Burns

no not yet ill read them now

20The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:no not yet ill read them now
Thank you Smile

21The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Thanks to everyone that participated in the Easter hunt today! Only 3 people out of 4 answered the correct code, and each of you will be receiving an Easter Egg for your profile (a smaller one that looks the same as the one on the header), congratulations! Very Happy

1st - Kusa 'Aezotee
2nd - Legal
3rd - 1st LT Knadan

Here was how to find the code: The first link took you to the lock screen, in which you were to click the egg. Then on the ONI screen there was a very small link on the lower left. The last screen was the livestream page in which there was a small white box on the top left of the stream player that, when clicked, would give the code in the URL.

Last edited by Noble on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

22The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Legal

Legal
Awwwwh yeaaaah Gratz Kusa on 1st

23The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Noble wrote:Thanks to everyone that participated in the Easter hunt today! Only 3 people out of 4 answered the correct code, and each of you will be receiving an Easter Egg for your profile (a smaller one that looks the same as the one on the header), congratulations! Very Happy

1st - Kusa 'Aezotee
2nd - Legal
3rd - 1st LT Knadan

Here was how to find the code: The first link took you to the lock screen, in which you were to click the egg. Then on the ONI screen there was a very small link on the lower left. The last screen was the livestream page in which there was a small white box on the top left of the stream player that, when clicked, would give the code in the URL.

yeah i found that in the url but i still didnt think it was the code because it seemed to easy so in truth i made the whole thing a lot harder for myself than it actually was

24The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:Awwwwh yeaaaah Gratz Kusa on 1st
This elite is very happy now!

25The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Empty Re: The Sovereign Egg Hunt! Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 am

Noble

Dev Team
You guys will have your eggs soon Very Happy

Those images will probably change though, I need to work on making better ones, at least for the new site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.