Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty The Timeline Of Sovereign Tue May 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
October 2011: BVG released the first trailer for Halo: Galaxy of Combat. The site was created.

November-December 2011: Most members that are on the site now joined at these dates. Second trailer released.

January- February 2012: Most activity on the forums, but amount of members decreased.

March: Sharp decrease in activity as the team was falling apart.

April: Sovereign was created, Halo: Contention was confirmed.

May: Sovereign went on the down low.

Last edited by Wiltz on Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Jony

Jony
Good job Wiltz. Now I must ask, do you have Skype? Also, My new thread is ready to roll in 10-15 minutes, please check it out.

3The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Tue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
Yes I indeed do, I don't mind others knowing so, xxwiltzxx. Also, can't wait for the thread.

4The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Jony

Jony
Wiltz wrote:Yes I indeed do, I don't mind others knowing so, xxwiltzxx. Also, can't wait for the thread.

It's ready.

5The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Tue May 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
You should add the whole "Sovereign rejoining BVG" thing. Although, I have no idea when it actually happened.

6The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You should add the whole "Sovereign rejoining BVG" thing. Although, I have no idea when it actually happened.

"Sovereign rejoining BVG"

What? No proof about that. Noble & Justin are working with new thing related to Halo.

7The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You should add the whole "Sovereign rejoining BVG" thing. Although, I have no idea when it actually happened.
Till it has been set in stone and confirmed through updates, I will wait.

8The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 10:40 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I believe it is pretty "confirmed" right now. Just read Eridias' and Triggers posts in this thread.
Although, I understand wanting them to officially say it, it still seems somewhat obvious they have rejoined.

9The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I believe it is pretty "confirmed" right now. Just read Eridias' and Triggers posts in this thread.
Although, I understand wanting them to officially say it, it still seems somewhat obvious they have rejoined.
`

Read my new thread about it..... Mad

10The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I believe it is pretty "confirmed" right now. Just read Eridias' and Triggers posts in this thread.
`

I have, and I have to say, I think you're overreacting a bit. I mean, this is something that should be harder for the dev-team to get through than us.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelln')

11The Timeline Of Sovereign Empty Re: The Timeline Of Sovereign Wed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
`

I have, and I have to say, I think you're overreacting a bit. I mean, this is something that should be harder for the dev-team to get through then us.

It's definitely harder for the dev team to get through than me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.