Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Don't be a lazy Human! Watch the video!
It's worth it.

27Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Don't be a lazy Human! Watch the video!
It's worth it.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Yeah, I will watch it in time..

28Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
BloodBrothers wrote:WHAT IN THE LORD'S ALMIGHTY NAME ARE WE DEALING WITH!?!?!?!

*alarm going off*
EVERY GET TO YOUR BATTLESTATIONS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! i REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!
AYE AYE SIR! FIRST PLATOON, ON ME!

29Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:09 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*
EVERY GET TO YOUR BATTLESTATIONS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! i REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Which one is first platoon? Is it this one? Or is it... DAMNIT! This is so unorganized! I'm so confused!

30Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*

Which one is first platoon? Is it this one? Or is it... DAMNIT! This is so unorganized! I'm so confused!
Pilot, get to your aircraft! First Platoon is for us ground-pounders!
(PS: Mini, sent you a friend req on XBL, let me know if it didn't work.)

31Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*

Alright Alpha Squad, get ready to roll out.

32Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
CPL Novan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*

I'm still confused... why doesn't anybody help me?

Oh God, so confused.

33Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
CPL Novan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*

Excuse me soldier, but I believe i'm the leader of Alpha here!!! But lik he said roll out and stand by for attack orders!!!

34Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Attack who? Us or Gwen? You realize Gwen is BloodBrothers right?

35Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

*alarm going off*

Excuse me soldier, but I believe i'm the leader of Alpha here!!! But lik he said roll out and stand by for attack orders!!!

How does one roll out and stand by at the same time?

36Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Excuse me soldier, but I believe i'm the leader of Alpha here!!! But lik he said roll out and stand by for attack orders!!!

How does one roll out and stand by at the same time?
Easy: send your hologram to "roll out", while you "stand by".

37Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Drones, the answer is always drones. After all, it's likely that in Halo that there are drone/self intelligent versions of tanks and warthogs... just look at Sheila in Red vs Blue
Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 24392370003_large

38Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:Drones, the answer is always drones. After all, it's likely that in Halo that there are drone/self intelligent versions of tanks and warthogs... just look at Sheila in Red vs Blue
RVB so so far from Halo canon though... you do see drones in ODST though. And landed on one of the boats on the Halo 3 map Longshore.

39Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:20 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Drones, the answer is always drones. After all, it's likely that in Halo that there are drone/self intelligent versions of tanks and warthogs... just look at Sheila in Red vs Blue
RVB so so far from Halo canon though... you do see drones in ODST though. And landed on one of the boats on the Halo 3 map Longshore.
The us military is working on that, so they probably have them in 540 years from now.

40Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 am

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The us military is working on that, so they probably have them in 540 years from now.
actually they already have drones, they only have planes at this point but I'm pretty sure they're working on more vehicles.

41Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
actually they already have drones, they only have planes at this point but I'm pretty sure they're working on more vehicles.
I ment self-thinking drones. Drones that attack without someone manning the controls. I know about predeters and stuff like that.

42Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I ment self-thinking drones. Drones that attack without someone manning the controls. I know about predeters and stuff like that.

Actually there are drones like that already! They are like very tiny helicopters that move in a swarm and I think they use some kind of lasers as weapon. Also they have some kind of flying ball that can move around on itself (a monitor:D )

They also have big spider thing (about the size of a motor bike) that follows soldiers automatically, but it is only used to carry ammo and stuff.

I heard this on the news but I really don't remember details so I might be wrong about some things...

43Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Actually there are drones like that already! They are like very tiny helicopters that move in a swarm and I think they use some kind of lasers as weapon. Also they have some kind of flying ball that can move around on itself (a monitor:D )

They also have big spider thing (about the size of a motor bike) that follows soldiers automatically, but it is only used to carry ammo and stuff.

I heard this on the news but I really don't remember details so I might be wrong about some things...
I think the "big dog" drone is the coolest one. Now, if they just strap a machine gun to it. Wink

44Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:17 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I'm not Gwen? I said that was a joke....

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

45Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:23 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I think the "big dog" drone is the coolest one. Now, if they just strap a machine gun to it. Wink

they actually do have something that is almost completely autonomous. It is called the crusher. If anyone has ever played the game home front then you might know what it is. (goliath) It is basically a small armored vehicle that can collect intelligence in an enemy occupied areas for days. All humans need to do is move it into position and let it go.

46Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Homefront was a fun game... even if it was an almost exact copy of CoD. And that awesomely overpowered drone that can mark enemies.

47Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:22 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Homefront was a fun game... even if it was an almost exact copy of CoD. And that awesomely overpowered drone that can mark enemies.
To me, Homefront could have been a good game. Its graphics and sound effects where just terrible. It had a great concept and decent storyline, but 2006 graphics, and sounds to match just, ruined it for me. Neutral

48Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Homefront was a fun game... even if it was an almost exact copy of CoD. And that awesomely overpowered drone that can mark enemies.
To me, Homefront could have been a good game. Its graphics and sound effects where just terrible. It had a great concept and decent storyline, but 2006 graphics, and sounds to match just, ruined it for me. Neutral
I prefer Battlefield 3, but still liked Homefront, and I agree it had pretty outdated graphics.

49Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 am

Jony

Jony

What? Homefront was a fun game??

Homefront have boring campaign. Story sucks, sometimes enemies are dumb as hell, and sometimes, they can shoot you anywhere, Ending sucks, Campaign repeated itself, it was short.

Multiplayer, well, it was fun, when I got 8 kills and didn't die, but then, random PROSN1P3RZZZZZZ joined game, and killed me like 40 times. In start, multiplayer is fun, but you get bored in time...

And i'm not graphics [REDACTED] or anything, but they could've done much better job with graphics...

Overall, I give this game 5.8/10

50Attack of the "Gwendolyn" - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack of the "Gwendolyn" Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I think the only reason they made the game was because CoD had gotten tons of money, and they were to uncreative to make something new. The multiplayer was much less boring then CoD though, in my opinion. I mean, at least the successfully added vehicles in. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.