Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:20 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
This is a thread in remembrance to Gwendolyn and all she has done for us at Sovereign. Though some of us didn't appreciate her at the start—and I'll admit I was one of those people—it wasn't until after that fact that I found "its" sophisticated trolling to be extremely intelligent, original and hilarious.

Therefore, to honor Gwendolyn and "its" new way of trolling—not only will Gwendolyn play a significant part in my machinima, having a re-occurring role within the series—but this thread has been created and will hopefully be stickied in order to honor "its" legacy as we can discuss anything Gwendolyn-related here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

2Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Gwendolyn Troll Meme Pictures
Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Gwendolyn_1

Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Gwendolyn_2

Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Gwendolyn_3

Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Gwendolyn_4

Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Gwendolyn_5

3Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Kusa reserves this post for later use!

4Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Jony

Jony
Thel, can you understand one thing...

Example: I didn't do account, because Gwen left...

5Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:Thel, can you understand one thing...

It's just a meme picture. I didn't create it because of you and it wasn't meant to attack you. Sheesh. Razz

6Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:Thel, can you understand one thing...

It's just a meme picture. I didn't create it because of you and it wasn't meant to attack you. Sheesh. Razz

Okay, today, I over reacted little bit too much for every thing...

7Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:26 pm

idredman

idredman
i made one I MADE ONE!!

Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) 37200b21-b8b5-4a39-a2fa-c25e91bcfc87

8Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Empty Re: Gwendolyn's Legacy (PLEASE STICKY) Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I love the last one! Very Happy

You should put this one at the BVG site to so it doesn't become forgotten.

Also I still think you should save all of Gwendolyn's posts in a document. Because they might shut down Sovereign any day now and they all the posts will be lost...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.