Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Jony

Jony
I guess, anyone didn't read my comment :-(

27are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Jony wrote:At the end of Halo: Primordium, it is revealed that the Prisoner of Charum Hakkor is actually a Gravemind, re-inforcing the established canon concerning Mendicant Bias' betrayal of the Forerunners. In the ending of Primordium the prisoner was killed by the Didact using a Reverse Timelock . But yeah, it's not confirmed, that Precursors created Flood, but i belive, they created flood, for revenge.
wow really

28are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:
Jony wrote:At the end of Halo: Primordium, it is revealed that the Prisoner of Charum Hakkor is actually a Gravemind, re-inforcing the established canon concerning Mendicant Bias' betrayal of the Forerunners. In the ending of Primordium the prisoner was killed by the Didact using a Reverse Timelock . But yeah, it's not confirmed, that Precursors created Flood, but i belive, they created flood, for revenge.
wow really

Yeah.

29are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
wow really

Yeah.

cool

30are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Noble wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Noble wrote:Read Halo: Cryptum and Halo: Primordium, they explain everything. As for the Flood it is not actually THE Precursors but it was made BY them, along with humans, forerunners, and all the other species. Originally it was a sort of dust that when added to certain animal species made them more docile and was mass used by ancient humans. Over many generations it later became a mutation and made those infected go crazy with rage and could infect others. Humans began figuring out what was wrong and began a war with it, eventually developing a cure for it. Humans began taking Forerunner worlds for humans to flee too and after about 50 planets later the Forerunners launched war on the humans. For more than 80 years the humans held off the Forerunners at their homeworld along with the Prophets (who then were super sexy). They eventually fore fitted to the Forerunners and received a lighter punishment. Many humans and prophets alike would rather commit suicide then fall into the hands of the Forerunners. They destroyed the cure for the flood so that when the Forerunners had to face them they would hopefully loose. They forerunners rounded all the humans up, began the process of de-evolving them, and quarantined them to the planets Chakkam Hakor (or something like that) which was later known as Earth.

...............WHAT? i should probably read those books because all i can say at the moment is WHAT?

Yeah I know, it's rather wierd and stupid in my opinion. But i guess this is what we'll get in the games too.
Read it if you wan't to know more but personally I will just stick to the original cannon books. I'm almost finished with fall of reach Very Happy

How is it stupid? I found it mind blowing that the humans were actually an advanced species who were de-evolved by the Forerunners. If anything they will help people understand more about Halo 4 since it discusses parts of the storyline.

I find it way too far fetched and I just don't like the idea of it..... that's how I feel.

31are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Mad Mike wrote:
Noble wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Noble wrote:Read Halo: Cryptum and Halo: Primordium, they explain everything. As for the Flood it is not actually THE Precursors but it was made BY them, along with humans, forerunners, and all the other species. Originally it was a sort of dust that when added to certain animal species made them more docile and was mass used by ancient humans. Over many generations it later became a mutation and made those infected go crazy with rage and could infect others. Humans began figuring out what was wrong and began a war with it, eventually developing a cure for it. Humans began taking Forerunner worlds for humans to flee too and after about 50 planets later the Forerunners launched war on the humans. For more than 80 years the humans held off the Forerunners at their homeworld along with the Prophets (who then were super sexy). They eventually fore fitted to the Forerunners and received a lighter punishment. Many humans and prophets alike would rather commit suicide then fall into the hands of the Forerunners. They destroyed the cure for the flood so that when the Forerunners had to face them they would hopefully loose. They forerunners rounded all the humans up, began the process of de-evolving them, and quarantined them to the planets Chakkam Hakor (or something like that) which was later known as Earth.

...............WHAT? i should probably read those books because all i can say at the moment is WHAT?

Yeah I know, it's rather wierd and stupid in my opinion. But i guess this is what we'll get in the games too.
Read it if you wan't to know more but personally I will just stick to the original cannon books. I'm almost finished with fall of reach Very Happy

How is it stupid? I found it mind blowing that the humans were actually an advanced species who were de-evolved by the Forerunners. If anything they will help people understand more about Halo 4 since it discusses parts of the storyline.

I find it way too far fetched and I just don't like the idea of it..... that's how I feel.
makes sense bc how would humans be able to work the halos

32are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
ghost59 wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Noble wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:

makes sense bc how would humans be able to work the halos

Well, it was a little between the lines, in mostly halo 3 but in the other games to, that humans and forerunners where somehow closely related. (maybe like the skirmishers and jakals are related? idk )

And besides, it was way cooler when it was a mystery, when we didn't completely understand who the forerunners where. I think they have given us to much information now.
But whatever, we are allowed to have diffrent opinions Smile

33are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 am

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Actually, it was Erde-Tyrene, not Charum Hakkor that was Earth.
"...the system's third planet, known as Erde-Tyrene: a forsaken place, obscure, sequestered, and both the origin and final repository of the last of a degraded species called human." - Halo Cryptum (Chapter 1)
Only have the first book, but I'll try and find quotes in it to explain as much canon as I can.

34are   the PRECURSORS  the  FLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: are the PRECURSORS the FLOOD Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 am

Jony

Jony
Charum Hakkor is a planet in an unidentified system that once served as the heart of the Human-San 'Shyuum alliance. It shares its system with Faun Hakkor, Ben Nauk and twelve other planets. It once featured a wealth of Precursor architecture and structures. It was home to the infamous Prisoner of Charum Hakkor, a creature of great power that had been imprisoned on the planet. Unbeknownst to most in the galaxy, the creature was in fact the last surviving Precursor. Charum Hakkor was the site of the concluding battle of the Human-Forerunner wars, and also the location where the Didact and Librarian first met. It also holds the distinction of being the test site of the first Halo installation.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.