Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:i just finished the ME3 demo, and i am impressed, especially with the first missions ending (it made me FEEL something!)

lol, just saying

Halo 2/3/reach campaigns made me feel something...

Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:i just finished the ME3 demo, and i am impressed, especially with the first missions ending (it made me FEEL something!)

lol, just saying

Reach's made me feel disappointment. Does that count?

camycamera

camycamera
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

yeah, ALL of the halo campaigns made me feel something! do you know why? because they are awesome!

GuiltySlayer

GuiltySlayer
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Commander Shepard wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Commander Shepard wrote:Does anyone care about the ending to Mass Effect 3. I know that most of the people here play Halo but still, any opinions?
I move that we table that discussion so as not to fragment the community in civil war.
And by table I mean never speak of it again.
I could start a war?!? ...awsome silent
Don't do it.
No seriously, don't do it.
This community already had a Revolution when the devs overthrew Swanton and changed from being BVG to Sovereign, and the community still hasn't completely recovered.
Don't do it.
Have you noticed that you seem to be the only person flipping out about a few memes?

http://guilty-slayer.deviantart.com/

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GuiltySlayer wrote:Have you noticed that you seem to be the only person flipping out about a few memes?
Admittedly I went overboard about the meme, but the point still stands that the Subject That Won't be Named should not be discussed. If that subject is discussed, for all I know it could fragment the community again, and we don't need that when we still haven't completely recovered to previous numbers.

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

Why? D: Reach have good campaign. Multiplayer.... Meh, I play infection sometimes, maybe Invasion too.

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Wiltz wrote:I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite meme on the citadel.

Don't judge me.

Indeed! I love that meme. It CAN'T get overused Very Happy

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

Why? D: Reach have good campaign. Multiplayer.... Meh, I play infection sometimes, maybe Invasion too.

Reach lacked in almost everything, atleast when it comes to campaign. And it didn't really feel like a halo game...
The characters where really bland, the plot was unitressting because nothing really happened except "kill these guys", and they all died in borring ways. Noble 6 (and maybe emile) was the only one who died in a really epic and dramatic way.

The gameplay was ok but could sometimes lack in variety...
That is my opinon though... there where good things about it, especially in multiplayer.

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

Reach lacked in almost everything, atleast when it comes to campaign. And it didn't really feel like a halo game...
The characters where really bland, the plot was unitressting because nothing really happened except "kill these guys", and they all died in borring ways. Noble 6 (and maybe emile) was the only one who died in a really epic and dramatic way.

That is my opinon though... there where good things about it, especially in multiplayer.

What? Carter had most epic death in Halo history & it was sad in my opinion.

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

It would have been a epic death if Carter had any kind of personalety, but he didn't. The ONLY thing we knew about him was that he was the leader, nothing more. They didn't have any personalety (except Emile and maybe Jorge a little bit)and that's why I personally didn't get affected at all when they all died...
And I wish they would have more dramatic deaths like noble 6.

However when characters like miranda and johnson died, that's was sad and almost made me cry ;(

But yeah, this is how I feel. I'm not saying you aren't allowed to like reach ;P It had it's moment and like you probably guessed I REALLY liked the death of noble 6 and that last misson! Very Happy

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

lol, just saying

It would have been a epic death if Carter had any kind of personalety, but he didn't. The ONLY thing we knew about him was that he was the leader, nothing more. They didn't have any personalety (except Emile and maybe Jorge a little bit)and that's why I personally didn't get affected at all when they all died...
And I wish they would have more dramatic deaths like noble 6.

However when characters like miranda and johnson died, that's was sad and almost made me cry ;(

But yeah, this is how I feel. I'm not saying you aren't allowed to like reach ;P It had it's moment and like you probably guessed I REALLY liked the death of noble 6 and that last misson! Very Happy

Why Carters death made me 'almost' cry: He knew he was gonna die, They had important mission & that scarab was almost killing 6 & Emile, what an honorable sacrifice.

Edit: Oh, wow...Wrong account...Any way I don't care.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2