Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Some advice, feelings, ect. Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Noskills117

Noskills117
Just copying my reply to the forums so that it might get to somebody who it might help instead of sitting as a comment of the announcement.

Start transmission:

I'm back

Aww man stuff went bad? Again?

you guys should try to get some of the guys from BVG that left,

however make sure you check that they are hardworking and honest,
I think the reason most this stuff went bad or didn't get done was because some of the guys involved in H:GOC didn't have a very good work ethic. Of course most 16 year olds don't have much of that, I know I sure didn't when I was that age.

Soo...

Just some suggestions:
-Look on halo wiki type sites for lore/story/canon to put in. I found out so much from them, just don't get lost in there! Smile

-The more you talk/work with 343i the better things will be (just don't lose your souls) Twisted Evil

-Interview/check up on frequently/monitor people you bring on board, someone who doesn't meet deadlines, doesn't work hard, isn't a nice guy/steals, should not be on your team, but you guys probably know that by now.

-figure out how other start up games run/work, us their model, (wargaming/world of tanks comes to mind)

-don't give up on space-combat, and interconnecting different game-styles (such as space and land and planetary) can be done easily if you do it creatively, (such as Tom Clancy's Endwar did it) using stats and wins ect. to influence games that happen later makes each game seem important, the non-gameplay in-between being connected to and affecting the actual game-play can make the game seem that much more impressive.

so ya that's my advice,
good luck my friends!

/end Smile

2Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Re: Some advice, feelings, ect. Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Everyone in this group is ex-BVG and we left for many reasons, but we are the dedicated ones.

This is a fan-made game so it wouldn't really do much with 343i. . .

Edit: CHRISTIAN, Y U DELETE MY POST AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT?! - Justin

Last edited by BloodBrothers on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

3Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Re: Some advice, feelings, ect. Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
LH Justin wrote:Also, just so you know we have no contact with 343i and this is an entirely a fan-made project.
Yeah, they really aren't affiliated with 343i, but this means the game'll be free, so no complaints there.

4Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Re: Some advice, feelings, ect. Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 am

Nanosoldier

Nanosoldier
Just to quickly correct Noskill, use Halopedian.com. They're a more mature, straightforward and accurate website.

5Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Re: Some advice, feelings, ect. Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 am

Nanosoldier wrote:Just to quickly correct Noskill, use Halopedian.com. They're a more mature, straightforward and accurate website.
They were the original Halo wiki, but for whatever reason they went to separate hosting and left their domain behind.

6Some advice, feelings, ect. Empty Re: Some advice, feelings, ect. Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 am

Jony

Jony
Nanosoldier wrote:Just to quickly correct Noskill, use Halopedian.com. They're a more mature, straightforward and accurate website.

Meh, I use Halo Wikia.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.