Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

264/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Simply Five wrote:Thats such a shame to hear it fell apart.

But i have a few questions.

1. Did you get to keep some of the assets from galaxy of combat? or are you starting from scratch?

2. Is galaxy of combat still coming out under the 3 people still at bvg?

3. When abouts is the game planned to be released?

And thank you.Thank you for continuing to care for your fans.
Smile
1. Assets are ours and cannot be used by Swanton or anyone else without our permission.

2. That is up to BVG.

3. In this coming 8 years atleast.

8 years O_O?

274/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:31 am

camycamera

camycamera
i am.... in a bit of a shock. i mean, the game is not called halo GoC anymore... may be a little smaller (but that's OK)... but i have a couple of questions, if you don't mind me asking.

1. what do you plan to name the game? (don't have to answer, just curious)

2. is your composer, John still apart of your team? i hope so.

3. will you use assets and everything (weapons, maps vehicles, etc) that you made for halo CoG and put it into this game (to obviously save time)?

4. will you do bi-weekly updates?

that is all. i am a bit shocked to see halo GoC end like this, and then already come back to life (sorta) like this. Good luck in the future, and i hope the team is at full strength. i will stick by to see how this game comes out, hopefully soon.... Very Happy

EDIT: whoops, forgot to read the posts.... EIGHT [REDACTED] YEARS?! wow... sorry for my language.

284/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:i am.... in a bit of a shock. i mean, the game is not called halo GoC anymore... may be a little smaller (but that's OK)... but i have a couple of questions, if you don't mind me asking.

3. will you use assets and everything (weapons, maps vehicles, etc) that you made for halo CoG and put it into this game (to obviously save time)?

that is all. i am a bit shocked to see halo GoC end like this, and then already come back to life (sorta) like this. Good luck in the future, and i hope the team is at full strength. i will stick by to see how this game comes out, hopefully soon.... Very Happy

EDIT: whoops, forgot to read the posts.... EIGHT [REDACTED] YEARS?! wow... sorry for my language.

1. Game is called "Halo: Contention"

2. Maybe some moderator can answer.

3. Yes, they will use files from GoC.

4.They have Livestreams.

294/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

camycamera

camycamera
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:i am.... in a bit of a shock. i mean, the game is not called halo GoC anymore... may be a little smaller (but that's OK)... but i have a couple of questions, if you don't mind me asking.

4.They have Livestreams.

oh, where did you get the name from? but still... eight years?

304/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I didn't mean literally 8 years.... I was just trying to.... I don't need to explain myself!

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

314/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Guys, you're overreacting. What he was trying to say was that it would be out within the next eight years. That doesn't mean it'll take eight years to make, he's just giving themselves plenty of leeway time.

324/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:Guys, you're overreacting. What he was trying to say was that it would be out within the next eight years. That doesn't mean it'll take eight years to make, he's just giving themselves plenty of leeway time.

Still, 8 years?

I mean first we thought GoC would be semi-done (with updates comming all the time) and now you say within 8 years?

I don't wanna preasure you but that's alot of time. Five years would be ok by me and then i excpect it to be really good and somewhat profesional.

Did you really mean 8 years? Because halo 5 and almost halo 6 will be done by then :/

334/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Should be before Halo 4. . . I hope.

344/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:41 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
You still don't get it, the chances of it actually taking that long are very slim, but by saying 8 years they can keep expectations from getting too high too fast.

354/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:You still don't get it, the chances of it actually taking that long are very slim, but by saying 8 years they can keep expectations from getting too high too fast.

Yeah, but 8 years was still way to long Razz even if it was just to keep us from excpecting to much.

However he said it might be before halo 4 so I'm happy Smile And even if it's a little after that, I won't mind.

364/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Realistically we won't have a shippable game ready until next year. All I can say is it won't take us 2 years for the initial release.

374/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

4.They have Livestreams.

From Noble.(Moderator)

384/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

4.They have Livestreams.

From Noble.(Site Admin/Community Manager/Race99999)

394/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 pm

camycamera

camycamera
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

4.They have Livestreams.

From Noble.(Site Admin/Community Manager/Race99999)

Race99999 is Noble? oh, never knew that.

404/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard
So Halo Galaxy of Combat is gone forever Shocked

414/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Commander Shepard wrote:So Halo Galaxy of Combat is gone forever Shocked
For all practical purposes, yeah, as far as we know of.

424/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:45 am

Jony

Jony

yep

434/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike

This forum already has an arbiter (thel vadame) and now we have an commander shepard. Awesome! Very Happy

May I sugest that you have something like: "I'm comander shepard and this is my favorite forum on the internet" as your signature XD

444/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:

This forum already has an arbiter (thel vadame) and now we have an commander shepard. Awesome! Very Happy

May I sugest that you have something like: "I'm comander shepard and this is my favorite forum on the internet" as your signature XD
(dope slaps Mike)
We already did that meme!

454/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

(dope slaps Mike)
We already did that meme!

What the cheesecake is meme???

464/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:What the cheesecake is meme???
This is what memes are.
And This shows that the phrase "I'm commander Shepard and this is my favorite ________" is a meme.

474/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:What the cheesecake is meme???
This is what memes are.
And This shows that the phrase "I'm commander Shepard and this is my favorite ________" is a meme.

Oh, a meme! Wink

Yeah i know that's a meme, so what?....
If you are gonna call yourself commander shepard you might aswell use that... Razz

484/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty I told you all Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Lones

I can't help but say that I told you all that someone was using ripped assets. Didn't say I suspected Swanton on facebook because, you know.. I got banned quicker than I could type.

(I'm devoureroflint/Logan from the original active 15 devs of GoC)

494/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 am

Jony

Jony
Lones wrote:I can't help but say that I told you all that someone was using ripped assets. Didn't say I suspected Swanton on facebook because, you know.. I got banned quicker than I could type.

(I'm devoureroflint/Logan from the original active 15 devs of GoC)

Welcome back then. Very Happy

504/6/2012 - Oh' What Men Dare Do. - Page 2 Empty Noble is a GIRL!! =) Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 am

iamnetalgic

Wu la la! Noble's icon displays a hot senorita! Wink You know, not trying to be a perv but is there a official page for the game where i can stay tune to the news of progress? Sorry if i am just being retarded...

Sexy teenage girls. Thats what i like! lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.