Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Gwendolyn wrote:Combat? That is a fascinating subject of all the lore of earth, very fascinating indeed.
my compulsion upon such subjections comes whence I walked through the forest. suddenly there attacked a large portion of the dreadful gargantuan fungus mutants. what do i do? my lamborghini wont start and the trees are killing it like latex rubber synthetic. should i denucleaze the centripetal artifact inside. i always need a rapid escapade yet fictitious forces of nature and nuclear fields are not preventable nor desirable in such a setting,. my jupe is on fire all.
sorry guys but i need survavial too...so how much of english tongueship shall one must need? hydrogen is reactive with ununoctium is it not once i get a nuclear destabilization going would a high frequency ultraviolet lazer beam be of working condition?
the cannon is a defective tool yet a necession. peace
You sir, have just raped the English language.
And I have no idea how to fix your car. Check the flux capacitor.

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Gwendolyn wrote:Combat? That is a fascinating subject of all the lore of earth, very fascinating indeed.
my compulsion upon such subjections comes whence I walked through the forest. suddenly there attacked a large portion of the dreadful gargantuan fungus mutants. what do i do? my lamborghini wont start and the trees are killing it like latex rubber synthetic. should i denucleaze the centripetal artifact inside. i always need a rapid escapade yet fictitious forces of nature and nuclear fields are not preventable nor desirable in such a setting,. my jupe is on fire all.
sorry guys but i need survavial too...so how much of english tongueship shall one must need? hydrogen is reactive with ununoctium is it not once i get a nuclear destabilization going would a high frequency ultraviolet lazer beam be of working condition?

what the -cheesecake- did I just read Question

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Wonderful question.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Wonderful question.

I want to know the answer! Is it pudding?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Wonderful question.

No, it's 42.

At least Gwen's weird comments have caused more activity. XD

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:

Wonderful question.

No, it's 42.

At least Gwen's weird comments have caused more activity. XD
Conspiracy theory: increasing activity was the whole point to BloodBrothers (if it was him) doing it.

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
do you think they could actually mean something or are they simply there just to make us go crazy?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:do you think they could actually mean something or are they simply there just to make us go crazy?
He "translated" them himself in one of his posts. The most interesting thing he said being that they are going to have an update. Which we already knew...

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:do you think they could actually mean something or are they simply there just to make us go crazy?
He "translated" them himself in one of his posts. The most interesting thing he said being that they are going to have an update. Which we already knew...

what kind of update? I also saw on another thread that there is supposedly going to be an announcement. What do you think it will be, maybe I should start a thread about it( maybe not)

and kusa accept my friend request What a Face

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

what kind of update? I also saw on another thread that there is supposedly going to be an announcement. What do you think it will be, maybe I should start a thread about it( maybe not)

and kusa accept my friend request What a Face
The best kind of update! Sorry, I never remember to check for friend requests on here. Added now though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.