Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
I'm now hooked to this game. (Best if you watch in HD.)

2Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Re: Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Cool Razz

3Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Re: Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Jony

Jony
Crysis 1 is way better than this.

Are you going to buy CRysis 3? E3 showed demo..

4Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Re: Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Nice. I love crysis 2. You weren't being very energy eficiant though. You don't need to always do power jumps and thermal isn't really an all the time thing; usually just for when it's dark, dealing with invisible enemies or when in dust clouds. Just some friendly advice from a superior officer. Razz

5Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Re: Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:Nice. I love crysis 2. You weren't being very energy eficiant though. You don't need to always do power jumps and thermal isn't really an all the time thing; usually just for when it's dark, dealing with invisible enemies or when in dust clouds. Just some friendly advice from a superior officer. Razz

I was still learning the controls, and what-not. Trail and Error.

6Me, trying out Crysis 2 Empty Re: Me, trying out Crysis 2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
CPL. Rex wrote:
CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:Nice. I love crysis 2. You weren't being very energy eficiant though. You don't need to always do power jumps and thermal isn't really an all the time thing; usually just for when it's dark, dealing with invisible enemies or when in dust clouds. Just some friendly advice from a superior officer. Razz

I was still learning the controls, and what-not. Trail and Error.
Oh, alright. Thats understandable. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.