Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I still say Gwen could have been a previous member being smart and using a different computer. Razz

It's very likely that Gwen was a random person that found the site, and was in a trolling mood...

Or he used different IP address.

Mike, what about Ima 'Slutee & Ima 'Prickee

I did this all so, I can do this thread Razz

Haha lol!

As those two;
Well....... they are sentenced to do community service Razz

27Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:I have Gwen's email, if you'd like to send him a message Laughing
I would like to send him a message very much actually!

His email is orangejacob@gmail.com
Thank you! Now to think up some random -cheesecake- about fungus mutants...

This is gonna be fun! Very Happy
I will whrite an encrypted thank you letter to him for sharing wisdom and bringing life to the forum. But I will say it in words like lamborgini and gargantuan fungus mutant isotopes lol.

28Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:I have Gwen's email, if you'd like to send him a message Laughing
I would like to send him a message very much actually!

His email is orangejacob@gmail.com

THANK YOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy This is going to be amazing!

29Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
...I guess this is what happens when I try to write a story at 6:00 am...

30Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I still say Gwen could have been a previous member being smart and using a different computer. Razz

It's very likely that Gwen was a random person that found the site, and was in a trolling mood...

Haha lol!

As those two;

Objection, your honor!

Anyways, Jony just proved he's a terrible troll, unlike our idols Gwen and Ima 'Slutee. XD

God, this whole thread made me laugh out loud. Razz

Thank you, Noble, for giving us Gwen's email. I'll be sure to write a very descriptive and loving letter about gargantuan fongus mutants exacerbating... well, everything! LMFAO

I shall make a meme for us at Sovereign to honor Gwen (and 'Slutee) for their hard work and dedication to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

31Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

Haha lol!

As those two;

Objection, your honor!

Anyways, that idredman guy is so annoying. More than half of his posts are nothing but spam and don't even making any sense. Jony just proved he's a terrible troll, unlike our idols Gwen and Ima 'Slutee. XD

God, this whole thread made me laugh out loud. Razz

Thank you, Noble, for giving us Gwen's email. I'll be sure to write a very descriptive and loving letter about gargantuan fongus mutants exacerbating... well, everything! LMFAO

I shall make a meme for us at Sovereign to honor Gwen (and 'Slutee) for their hard work and dedication to this thread.

lordpyromon is annoying? I don't see his posts as troll posts. you're confusing idredman & lordpyromon.

Btw, i'm horrible troll? All that was taken from original AdjutantReflex. And you're bad troll too Razz You copied all, that from Gwen.

32Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:
I got confused, okay? -.- You should edit your post about that because I erased it from my post since I realized I got confused before you posted.

LOL, but my posts had meaning! They represented the good and bad times through BVG and Sovereign like Mad Mike said. I was also honoring Gwen's legacy and her posts.

If you're saying that I stole Gwen's post then you stole AR's posts. Touché. Btw, no one cares about AR anyways. I think everyone here loves Gwen more than anyone else. Razz

Also, I'm not a bad troll if I did start to cause mass hysteria in this forum. BloodBrothers said he would ban Ima 'Slutee if I made another post like that so that proves I'm a highly sophisticated and intelligent troll, just like Gwen is! =D

33Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:
I got confused, okay? -.- You should edit your post about that because I erased it from my post since I realized I got confused before you posted.

LOL, but my posts had meaning! They represented the good and bad times through BVG and Sovereign like Mad Mike said. I was also honoring Gwen's legacy and her posts.

If you're saying that I stole Gwen's post then you stole AR's posts. Touché. Btw, no one cares about AR anyways. I think everyone here loves Gwen more than anyone else. Razz

Also, I'm not a bad troll if I did start to cause mass hysteria in this forum. BloodBrothers said he would ban Ima 'Slutee if I made another post like that so that proves I'm a highly sophisticated and intelligent troll, just like Gwen is! =D

This is going to flame war, but I said, I copied his posts...

34Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:

I know you did. Just saying that because YOU said I copied Gwen.

No one was really annoyed with Gwen or 'Slutee. Members were annoyed of AR and shinigami. Razz

35Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:

No one was really annoyed with Gwen or 'Slutee. Members were annoyed of AR and shinigami. Razz

No one was annoyed of AR, expect Mad Mike & you.

Edit: And hey, if people get annoyed by me, that means, i'm succesful troll ^^

36Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:

No one was annoyed of AR, expect Mad Mike & you.

Edit: And hey, if people get annoyed by me, that means, i'm succesful troll ^^
Nah, it was just because you were killing Gwen's legacy. |:

37Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 pm

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Why the hell would you suspect me as shinigami!?! what? just because I'm mentally disturbed that instantly makes me a god of death!?! actually when put that way I'm kind of flattered. Very Happy

38Trolls Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
lordpyromon wrote:Why the hell would you suspect me as shinigami!?! what? just because I'm mentally disturbed that instantly makes me a god of death!?! actually when put that way I'm kind of flattered. Very Happy
I didn't suspect you as anyone at all. Razz

I didn't mean to mention either you or idredman. I was just extremely confused at who was who and stuff. Meant someone totally different. Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.