Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

idredman

idredman
yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.

2what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am

idredman

idredman
idredman wrote:yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.
we must do something, i declare war on the dredman and his army of dredmonians.

3what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

idredman

idredman
idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.
we must do something, i declare war on the dredman and his army of dredmonians.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

4what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

idredman

idredman
i got 99 problems and idredman's every one of 'em.

5what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Jony

Jony
Okay...

6what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

idredman

idredman
Jony wrote:Okay...
omg he's online right now!! can't you see his trickery? he is trying to mess with our heads with his mind controlling 3 dollar bills!

7what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Which one of you should I kill first...?

8what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Which one of you should I kill first...?
the dred one

9what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

idredman

idredman
idredman wrote:
the dred one
we must put an end to his dredery... i suggest with tie dead animal skin into HIS skin and wait for the vultures to eat him, which isn't so cruel just because they really did it in the middle ages.

10what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

idredman

idredman
idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
we must put an end to his dredery... i suggest with tie dead animal skin into HIS skin and wait for the vultures to eat him, which isn't so cruel just because they really did it in the middle ages.

he's even online right now ...mother of god!

11what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
Or, I could throw you in the cage with Justin Beiber. The very small cage.

12what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

idredman

idredman
we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)

13what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm

idredman

idredman
idredman wrote:we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)
IT IS I ! Darrel McMexican!!i have returned from my journey in flying in the 8 seas !! now kiss me you fool, EAT MY TONGUE !

14what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)
The multiplying idredmans is definitely a problem, but not near as bad as the Flood. If anything, it solves the problem of how the Covenant is supposed to feed a few million Grunts.

15what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
Or, I could throw you in the cage with Justin Beiber. The very small cage.
what is your name young boy? kusa? excellent excellent, i am an adventurer that swims in the ground at the nearest Walmart ...what's that? you don't care. EXCELLENT from now on you'll be my cement betch

16what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The multiplying idredmans is definitely a problem, but not near as bad as the Flood. If anything, it solves the problem of how the Covenant is supposed to feed a few million Grunts.
LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)

17what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)
I swear I heard that in a Livestream or something. lol

Telling an Elite to masturbate is just creepy.

18what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm

idredman

idredman
jolly good show you got there govna' ! we certainly should feed him to these buggering vultures TA' TA'

19what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
*insert further spam here

20what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:30 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)

yo dude you wanna buy some coke, quality stuff here i got all kinds of needles and smelly crap ..i also got Pepsi if you don't like coke.

21what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

yo dude you wanna buy some coke, quality stuff here i got all kinds of needles and smelly crap ..i also got Pepsi if you don't like coke.
I hate soda!
*Throws empty soda can out the window. It hits idredman.

22what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

idredman

idredman
wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.

23what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.
Thank you. I enjoy existing.

I wonder how long this thread filled with 100% spam will last...

24what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.
Thank you. I enjoy existing.

I wonder how long this thread filled with 100% spam will last...

i don't accept thanks i only accept cash or transfers to my paypal account.

25what a creeper! Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
I see your trying to secretly get a lot of posts for what ever reason.

Edit: Desperate for top 20 posters? Question

Last edited by CPL. Rex on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.