Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Legal

Legal
I can almost guarantee that Gwen/Slutee (obviously the same person) is someone from within the forums. He seems to be a master in the art of sophisticated trolling. With a wide vocabulary by his side and pure passion for royally pi'ssing off the Dev team.

I believe it's someone who we know and love. The culprit is infact someone who regularly uses these forums under a different username. But who is the man responsible? It could even be an ex Dev member. Maybe even a current Dev member who's doing this "for the lulz". Together we must unite. Comment below on who you think it is. Keep in mind your choice could reflect how much of an A-hole you are and forum members may disown you as a friend for not trusting them. (Ell Oh Ell)

So the point is... Slay the Gwen.

But I can't deny he is pretty hilarious.

2Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Well... They are supposed to be different people. Not sure I believe that though.

And if the dev-team really wanted to know, I'm pretty sure the site tracks the ip of each person who posts, so just look for the similar ones.

3Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 pm

idredman

idredman
they know our IPs? oh crap ...does that mean they know about all the coke and the pot? it wasn't me guys, they told me to do it ...
i was like "nah man" but they said "pwetty pwease" and i was like "OOOOH NOOOOOO" and then the cops came and took my kittens and gave them to the FBI ... IT WAS KUSA!

4Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
They could be different people, but who knows. o.o

I say he isn't the type of troll that attacks peoples' emotions, but does it in an extremely funny way. I couldn't agree more of how his posts are funny. Razz

BloodBrothers seems to be the only one that's pissed, but I don't mind Ima 'Slutee at all. "It" keeps making me laugh too much. Razz

His posts I would count as spam and as a comedic art of trolling, but don't ban "it".

And is it just me, or did I see Ima 'Slutee post in here before deleting "it's" comment?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

5Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:they know our IPs? oh crap ...does that mean they know about all the coke and the pot? it wasn't me guys, they told me to do it ...
i was like "nah man" but they said "pwetty pwease" and i was like "OOOOH NOOOOOO" and then the cops came and took my kittens and gave them to the FBI ... IT WAS KUSA!
It wasn't me. I can't play on two accounts at the same time. Razz

Edit: I didn't actually see any posts from Ima in here...

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

idredman

idredman
Thel 'Vadam wrote:They could be different people, but who knows. o.o

I say he isn't the type of troll that attacks peoples' emotions, but does it in an extremely funny way. I couldn't agree more of how his posts are funny. Razz

BloodBrothers seems to be the only one that's pissed, but I don't mind Ima 'Slutee at all. "It" keeps making me laugh too much. Razz

His posts I would count as spam and as a comedic art of trolling, but don't ban "it".

And is it just me, or did I see Ima 'Slutee post in here before deleting "it's" comment?
i saw it too when i was posting about coke and kittens.

7Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

G Sgt John Burns

thel i'd have to disagree with you i've never met a more annoying person than this Ima Sluteeee person, however i dont mind that gwendolyn (dont know how to spell it's name) person but this other guy just seems so stupid, also i dont think these 2 people are the same Ima Sluteeee just seems too annoying

8Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
G Sgt John Burns wrote:thel i'd have to disagree with you i've never met a more annoying person than this Ima Sluteeee person, however i dont mind that gwendolyn (dont know how to spell it's name) person but this other guy just seems so stupid, also i dont think these 2 people are the same Ima Sluteeee just seems too annoying
You knew it was me so shutup before I mark you as a heretic of the Covenant Separatists! Razz

Yes, my little kiddies, it was me all along. Here's my thread revealing my true identity.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

9Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:You knew it was me so shutup before I mark you as a heretic of the Covenant Separatists! Razz

Yes, my little kiddies, it was me all along. Here's my thread revealing my true identity.
How could I have know! Thel is Ima?!

PS: You will forever be known as a slut after this. But the creepy guy kind. Razz

10Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

Legal

Legal
I KNEW IT WAA THEL, He's the only one who's has sufficient imagination and and a decent vocab.

11Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 am

Jony

Jony
First I though it was BloodBrothers...

12Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:First I though it was BloodBrothers...
You though Ima was BloodBrothers? I guess that could have explained his supposed hatred for Ima. Razz

13Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Ima Slutee was false advertising. I'm a sluty is what i thought it was...I was excited and then my dreams were crushed.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

14Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:Ima Slutee was false advertising. I'm a sluty is what i thought it was...I was excited and then my dreams were crushed.

:-(

15Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 am

AdjutantReflex

AdjutantReflex
He was always better than I. More powerful. More intelligent. A better machine. He is not who you think he is. And I do not know his intent.

16Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Empty Re: Ima Slutee! Who could it be? Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
AdjutantReflex wrote:He was always better than I. More powerful. More intelligent. A better machine. He is not who you think he is. And I do not know his intent.
You talking about Ima or Gwen?
Nice copy/paste post there. Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.