Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Something that I thought might be worth mentioning, is that Justin is (possibly) working with them again. He was in the Skype call at the start at least. He left though, sounding uninterested. Don't really know what was going on there.

The Return!

stryking

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Something that I thought might be worth mentioning, is that Justin is (possibly) working with them again. He was in the Skype call at the start at least. He left though, sounding uninterested. Don't really know what was going on there.

nah man we were playing halo 3 odst together and blood brothers got on to tell us that we were testing, so we both got on skype but he wasnt very interested into it, so he left

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

stryking

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I want an update!! And that gameplay video we have been asking for since like November. By the way, what happened to the announcements section of the BVG forum? I wanted to look at some of the old updates.
They're working on an update, just be patient. Well, more patient.

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Someone, please record themselves playing.
They made it pretty clear we shouldn't do that. lol

whatever you do dont press the "print screen" button and paste it into paint and post it online for everyone to see....

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
stryking wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I want an update!! And that gameplay video we have been asking for since like November. By the way, what happened to the announcements section of the BVG forum? I wanted to look at some of the old updates.
They're working on an update, just be patient. Well, more patient.

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Someone, please record themselves playing.
They made it pretty clear we shouldn't do that. lol

whatever you do dont press the "print screen" button and paste it into paint and post it online for everyone to see....
Alright, I'll paste it into Wordpad or Photoshop instead.

Jony

Jony
Anthony, it would be pretty bad idea. lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.