Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 am

Jony

Jony
So, you can see Venus in sky. But please, if you're watching. Read what equiment you must have, otherwise you're blind probably.

It flies over Earth. It happens in 5 hours!

Last edited by Jony on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:So, you can see Venus in sky. But please, if you're watching. Read what equiment you must have, otherwise you're blind probably.

Right now? So I will go blind if I look at the sun? :O

3Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:So, you can see Venus in sky. But please, if you're watching. Read what equiment you must have, otherwise you're blind probably.

Right now? So I will go blind if I look at the sun? :O

umm...In finland it starts:

1.05 (at night) and ends 7.54 (at morning)

Read newspaper, i'm sure it will say it somewhere.

4Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It's at 3:06 for me. PST.

5Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
It's too cloudy, can't see sun.

6Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 am

Jony

Jony
-CHEESECAKE- I WENT TO BED, BEFORE IT HAPPENED Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My sister said, she didn't see anything...weird

7Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Empty Re: Venus crosses sun (You can see it) Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:-CHEESECAKE- I WENT TO BED, BEFORE IT HAPPENED Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My sister said, she didn't see anything...weird
Well, Venus would look like a really tiny black dot on the sun. She probably would have trouble seeing it without gaining severe vision issues.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.