Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
CPL Novan wrote:
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I guess you have been proven innocent. It was all BloodBrothers fault! lol
D:
Why is it my fault?

Because of.....random reason
It's because you ate that burger that one time...

... and furthermore, that was my burger! Shame on you blood brothers. Shame on you.

27You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
mini0013xx wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I guess you have been proven innocent. It was all BloodBrothers fault! lol
D:
Why is it my fault?

Because of.....random reason
It's because you ate that burger that one time...

... and furthermore, that was my burger! Shame on you blood brothers. Shame on you.

How could you take an innocents persons burger? That is heresy!

28You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
And we do not tolerate heresy.
Just look at the Arbiter, We totally shamed him and stuff!

29You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And we do not tolerate heresy.

Yeah! Wait... elites become heretics later...

30You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:

They need to hurry up and tell us when GoC takes place... Although, I'm pretty sure it's before the Elites "leave" the Covenant. So we're currently oblivious.

31You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 am

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

They need to hurry up and tell us when GoC takes place... Although, I'm pretty sure it's before the Elites "leave" the Covenant. So we're currently oblivious.
I'm sure it's just going to be based in the same universe and has nothing to do with the actual halo timeline, same thing with "Elder Scrolls Online".

32You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

I'm sure it's just going to be based in the same universe and has nothing to do with the actual halo timeline, same thing with "Elder Scrolls Online".
Maybe, I like to think they will at least try to make it fit in though.

33You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
I thought that it was supposed to be after the attack on harvest but before the attack on reach. Maybe I'm wrong but I remember hearing that somewhere.

And you could be right, maybe it doesn't take place on any real halo planet

34You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
They could make their own planet, and still have it fit in pretty well.

35You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:They could make their own planet, and still have it fit in pretty well.

yeah, as long as it is in the human covenant war in the time that I describe i think it would be really fun considering they have not made an halo games (except halo wars) in that time period. Nor are there many halo games in which you can control frigates and cursers or have giant armor engagements.

I might be over thinking what this game will be like. (hopefully not!)

36You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I really hope space-battles get into the game, but a little while ago one of the dev-guys(don't remember who) said "we shouldn't get our hopes up about space battle". It still could get into the game though.

37You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:10 am

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I really hope space-battles get into the game, but a little while ago one of the dev-guys(don't remember who) said "we shouldn't get our hopes up about space battle". It still could get into the game though.
if it doesn't turn out as an mmofps I hope it turns out like Star Wars battlefront or Section 8.

38You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I really hope space-battles get into the game, but a little while ago one of the dev-guys(don't remember who) said "we shouldn't get our hopes up about space battle". It still could get into the game though.
if it doesn't turn out as an mmofps I hope it turns out like Star Wars battlefront or Section 8.
I've never heard of Section 8, but have Battlefront 2, and it is very fun. Haven't played in a while though.

39You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
I've never heard of Section 8, but have Battlefront 2, and it is very fun. Haven't played in a while though.

Kusa! You must play Section 8! Campaign sucks, but Section 8 have amazing multiplayer. Multiplayer is better than Halo 3's multiplayer. Game is cheap, you can buy it for PC or from XBL game market. There is also sequel for game. It's called "Section 8 Prejudice"

40You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:

Kusa! You must play Section 8! Campaign sucks, but Section 8 have amazing multiplayer. Multiplayer is better than Halo 3's multiplayer. Game is cheap, you can buy it for PC or from XBL game market. There is also sequel for game. It's called "Section 8 Prejudice"
Better than Halo 3's multiplayer?! Must find game!

41You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:

Better than Halo 3's multiplayer?! Must find game!

In my opinion it's better, I don't know about you.

42You could be of helpfulness...please? - Page 2 Empty Re: You could be of helpfulness...please? Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Better than Halo 3's multiplayer?! Must find game!

In my opinion it's better, I don't know about you.
I'll have to look for it on Youtube at some point. I need to go to sleep soon though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.