Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Sun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=4948

Just got released. I hope everyone has a good time when the first episode of season 10 is released tomorrow.

2Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Can't wait. Cool

3Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
The first episode is released tomorrow!? Yes!

4Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Tue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
It's out! Very Happy

5Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I was a little dissapointed by the voice acting. The low quality made it a little hard to understand, but besides that, it was pretty good.

6Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
I'm not a big of a fan of RvB as I was when they did it just purely as machinima. Now it's just half-CGI, half-machinima.

I heard Season 9 of RvB wasn't so great because they intertwined two plots and tried making them work together. Is that true? Even though they still have a huge fan-base, not many original fans (like of the Blood Gulch Chronicles) stuck with RvB after those 4 or 5 seasons because the newer generation of RvB didn't captivate them for many reasons, whether it'd be because of writing, more additions to the cast, etc.

I'm behind with RvB, but watching their latest episode still makes me wanna produce my own Halo machinima which will hopefully be liked by all of the community.

My plan: to be known as the Father of Halo Machinima. Embarassed

As for episode 1 of Season 10, the rap music... was most distasteful.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

7Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 am

Jony

Jony
I don't really care about RvB, surely some episodes are funny. I think I will watch this new today.

8Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:I'm not a big of a fan of RvB as I was when they did it just purely as machinima. Now it's just half-CGI, half-machinima.

I heard Season 9 of RvB wasn't so great because they intertwined two plots and tried making them work together. Is that true? Even though they still have a huge fan-base, not many original fans (like of the Blood Gulch Chronicles) stuck with RvB after those 4 or 5 seasons because the newer generation of RvB didn't captivate them for many reasons, whether it'd be because of writing, more additions to the cast, etc.

I'm behind with RvB, but watching their latest episode still makes me wanna produce my own Halo machinima which will hopefully be liked by all of the community.

I still like RvB, but their switch to using a bunch of cgi is debatable. It does look pretty cool though.
Season 9 did have two plots: the Freelancer guys(which I believe was 100% cgi) and Church in a Blood Gulch.
If you do become known as the "Father of Halo Machinima", that would have to be a pretty good machinima. In which case, I would definitely watch your stuff. lol

I have no idea where they got the idea to put rap in. XD

9Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Thel 'Vadam wrote:I'm not a big of a fan of RvB as I was when they did it just purely as machinima. Now it's just half-CGI, half-machinima.

Yeah that rap song was really bad and wrong in many ways...

But technically, you can't be the father of machinima since rooster teeth already are... Sad Because they are the ones that started everything.

I think the problem (to some people) is that it's becoming less funny but more about action. The last seasons never made me laugh out loud while the first episodes would get me to laugh for minutes! Very Happy

But some people like the increase of drama and action. It's also the same thing with arby n the chief.

10Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Rooster Teeth can be counted as the Father, but they were never officially given that persona. Wink

Hopefully I can achieve making some great machinimas someday that are not just restricted to the generic action plots.

As for RvB, it just sounds very confusing to put two separate plots into one season. That just doesn't make sense at all. Bad Rooster Teeth, bad!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

11Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
Hmm...looks like you were walking through the forest where gargantuan fungus mutants were exacerbated with sacred flames...mayhaps one must dissecting the attacks and reinforce the grenade armada as the ford exploded in a supernova of bilgewater and water striders the quest for the orb had to be postponed for the next winter solstice. so we went to the parking lot where the pterodactyl eggs and carbonite has ameliorated the stuxnet virus of the deeps. The oxydation of the defibrillated reichstag shall commence in the watery corners of the ragnarok.

12Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Gwendolyn wrote:Hmm...looks like you were walking through the forest where Flood were burned... Maybe you should get back to your allies, before where you are explodes. Your mission will be postponed. So you go to an abandoned place.(wtf is a "reichstag"?)

13Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 9:17 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Gwendolyn wrote:Hmm...looks like you were walking through the forest where Flood were burned... Maybe you should get back to your allies, before where you are explodes. Your mission will be postponed. So you go to an abandoned place.(wtf is a "reichstag"?)

The reichstag was the building Russians invaded during the battle of Berlin at the end of World War 2.

All you need to know is that it's a VERY BIG BUILDING!!!

14Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx

I also wanted to make a good machinima after watching the first episode of season 10. Although my machinima would take place in Halo 1, on the map snowgrove (Everybody who plays custom edition should know about this map) containing 16 episodes, and I would need multiple body actors. (At least 20. Knowing that sometimes, they won't show up.). So... I most likely won't be releasing one anytime soon, but hey... I finally got my Halo CE dedicated server to work, so I'm happy.

15Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Wed May 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:

I also wanted to make a good machinima after watching the first episode of season 10. Although my machinima would take place in Halo 1, on the map snowgrove (Everybody who plays custom edition should know about this map) containing 16 episodes, and I would need multiple body actors. (At least 20. Knowing that sometimes, they won't show up.). So... I most likely won't be releasing one anytime soon, but hey... I finally got my Halo CE dedicated server to work, so I'm happy.
I'd be happy to help body act, and I'm sure some other people here would as well. That's pretty much all I can do to help though. lol

16Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:

I can help you with body acting.

Oh, and Kusa, Curse you! You passed me on post counts! This is battle between us. No other people can pass our posts. I'll post this to other thread, if you can't see this.

17Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I can help you with body acting.

Oh, and Kusa, Curse you! You passed me on post counts! This is battle between us. No other people can pass our posts. I'll post this to other thread, if you can't see this.
Ya, I saw the first one. Unless this was posted first.
I'm sure you'll pass me again at some point. lol

And we can most likely help Thel with body acting to. Don't want to leave him out!

18Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

And we can most likely help Thel with body acting to. Don't want to leave him out!

Yeah, I must get XBL time first..

19Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Thu May 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

That could be somewhat of a problem...

20Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

That could be somewhat of a problem...

I could get 12 months XBL time, whenever I want, but it would be waste of money. lol

21Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That could be somewhat of a problem...

I could get 12 months XBL time, whenever I want, but it would be waste of money. lol
At least with Live, you can get the updates. Games like Halo Wars really need their updates.

22Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That could be somewhat of a problem...

At least with Live, you can get the updates. Games like Halo Wars really need their updates.

I looked your xbox 360 profile. You love Halo Wars..lol

23Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
@Kusa + Jony:

Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Mp_thread_hijack

24Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
1st LT Knadan wrote:@Kusa + Jony:

Here's something off topic. The pilot on the right looks as calm as ever. Smile

25Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Season 10 preview Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:@Kusa + Jony:

Here's something off topic. The pilot on the right looks as calm as ever. Smile
I was trying to get them back on topic because they were off-topic. Now stop adding to the confusion!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.