Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Well, I didn't make him mad. I asked ONE question and then he started being asshole. That's probably one reason why I hate(d) him. I sided with both, Swanton & dev team. They didn't want to do reconciliation IN FIRST PLACE. And I didn't understand, when you said "doing pretty good"

And, they have 17 people you say..? Sovereign have 5 right now. So BVG have 12, and they got pretty much no work done. I see, how they're doing their job. And as Eridias said, he hided SGS joining BVG for "long" time.

BloodBrothers did promise for me. He said he will finish THIS game & that, no more drama will happen....
Probably biggest reason why i'm still mad, is because this happens so commonly. DRAMA,DRAMA,DRAMA & MORE DRAMA!
I have no idea what was said during your Skype call, but I just don't see why he would get mad for no reason. And ya, they didn't want do have anything to do with each other at the beginning, but they have gotten over that now.

Are you sure Sovereign only has five? And of the 17 total, I believe only 10 were actually actively helping. We don't know how much work BVG has gotten done since the split, or how much Sovereign has gotten done for that matter.

Would you really prefer they stayed separated though? It would take much longer, with less people.

Ya, the drama thing is kind of annoying, but we'll live.

27AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 11:02 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Well, I didn't make him mad. I asked ONE question and then he started being asshole. That's probably one reason why I hate(d) him. I sided with both, Swanton & dev team. They didn't want to do reconciliation IN FIRST PLACE. And I didn't understand, when you said "doing pretty good"

And, they have 17 people you say..? Sovereign have 5 right now. So BVG have 12, and they got pretty much no work done. I see, how they're doing their job. And as Eridias said, he hided SGS joining BVG for "long" time.

BloodBrothers did promise for me. He said he will finish THIS game & that, no more drama will happen....
Probably biggest reason why i'm still mad, is because this happens so commonly. DRAMA,DRAMA,DRAMA & MORE DRAMA!
I have no idea what was said during your Skype call, but I just don't see why he would get mad for no reason. And ya, they didn't want do have anything to do with each other at the beginning, but they have gotten over that now.

Are you sure Sovereign only has five? And of the 17 total, I believe only 10 were actually actively helping. We don't know how much work BVG has gotten done since the split, or how much Sovereign has gotten done for that matter.

Would you really prefer they stayed separated though? It would take much longer, with less people.

Ya, the drama thing is kind of annoying, but we'll live.

Forget this, I got some things...Just forget anything what I said.. Hard to explain right now.

28AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Forget this, I got some things...Just forget anything what I said.. Hard to explain right now.
Alrighty then... time for me to go get some breakfast.

29AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Forget this, I got some things...Just forget anything what I said.. Hard to explain right now.

Don't think I'm mad or anything...One thing just is happening.

30AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Nice to know that your not mad. By "one thing", did you mean this rejoining BVG stuff, or something you aren't telling. lol

31AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty B Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Swanton007

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:I have talked with Swanton in Skype. And first, he wasn't nice at all. he treated me like an asshole. No joking. But after that, he was nice. I'm sure he may be good guy and everything, but dev team said he's bad guy and everything.

And why can't they tell it for community in first place?
And they're just saying they have new motivation and resources. They said they will use things from GoC in new Halo game. Well, here we are at now. Halo: GoC wasn't good enough motivation. And this new game wasn't good enough motivation. Yeah, and there will be new revelation. And, they didn't even bother doing reconciliation with Swanton in first place.

This explains why many people left dev team, they had like 15-20 people originally, now they have like 6. AND THIS IS THIRD TIME! THIRD -CHEESECAKE- TIME! Please, read my post first, before commenting. And Kusa, you say they're doing pretty good...WHAT? *Starts laughing* Are things good right now? Nope.

Oh and I have msg for BloodBrothers.

BloodBrothers, don't make promise, if you know you can't keep it.

Swanton was fine during the live stream. You probably got him mad in your Skype chat. Yes, the dev team said he was bad, but they have also said he was good. More recently.
They are pretty "reconciled" with Swanton right now, if you ask me.

They are telling the community, that was the whole point of the live stream.

They have 17 people actually.

I have read your post before commenting. Twice actually. And, when I said they were "doing pretty good", I was comparing them to other dev groups.

What was that part about BloodBrothers for?

Well, I didn't make him mad. I asked ONE question and then he started being asshole. That's probably one reason why I hate(d) him. I sided with both, Swanton & dev team. They didn't want to do reconciliation IN FIRST PLACE. And I didn't understand, when you said "doing pretty good"

I don't see how I was being rude to you in a Skype Chat. You first asked why I did what I did, I said that somethings you have been hearing are wrong or streched. You then preceded to ask me questions about BVG and it's members. I ignored you. You then asked me if you could join the bvg team (in my opinion you were trying to get information for the fanbase/sovern) I denied your request not only for that reason but for another one I won't disscuss. (it's not personal wIth jony, it regards what he knows and hOw we could use it.

As for progress you will have to wait and see what we have done. Trust us it's awesome.

32AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Swanton007

Appologies for Shortness, grammar and spelling. Typing this on my iPod at school.

33AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Don't say I broke my promise, I am not a drama causer but still, the promise has not been broken.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

34AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Jony

Jony
Swanton007 wrote:Appologies for Shortness, grammar and spelling. Typing this on my iPod at school.

Swanton, I want to talk with you on Skype. But it looks like you're avoiding talking to me.

Edit: And I think you was pretty rude. And only thing what I asked about BVG or it members was, does [that one person] work for you, because he said it to me himself. I just wanted know if he really works for you or not.
And btw, I really wanted to join, because I have game industry skills.

35AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Nice to know that your not mad. By "one thing", did you mean this rejoining BVG stuff, or something you aren't telling. lol

No, it's just some things I heard, related to this. Just FORGET. I'm not angry or anything, but please, just forget. And no, I don't want to talk about them.

36AGAIN?!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AGAIN?!!!!! Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:
"VIVA LA REVOLUTION! Someone is doing something wrong, we're going to take everything with us, not even bothering reconciliation!"
Are you disrespecting the revolution. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.